Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Stop fake and spam accounts from joining clubs

In the last few days, a rash of fake accounts are joining clubs and spamming likes and posts in activity feeds. These accounts have profile pics of hot chicks, and they post a ton of hearts and stuff in feeds, telling people to add and like their posts, but they don't have any friends, they have no gamerscore, and they haven't played any games. I don't know what the purpose of these accounts are for, but they only post spam and they clearly aren't in the clubs to make connections or play games. Please make it so gamertags cannot join clubs unless they have friends and have played games. This is getting worse day by day, with more and more of these accounts posting in the groups I'm in. I believe something was implemented to stop the messages spam from fake accounts, because I stopped getting all that spam in my Xbox Live inbox. Perhaps whatever measures were taken to prevent this spam could also be used to prevent these types of accounts from joining clubs.

17 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AddiCt3d 2CHa0s shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base