Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Soul Calibur IV

Xbox has been severely lacking is classic style fighting games, which is why I don't understand why they have yet to bring back some of the best ones from 360 like, one of my personal favorites, soul Calibur 4.

253 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sgt MAC FTW shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • street2234 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

namco will release a new soul calibur but for me soul calibur III will always be the best

• hannah96255 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My dad has played this game ever since i was 7 years old and he liked it so much that he played it so many times. Then 2015 i got it and played it so much with my mom and she also liked it! IT WOULD BE GREAT IF I CAN PLAY THIS AGAIN BUT ON THE XBOX ONE!

• silverhawk4903 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@M3tal Daz3 Nope SC is still going strong even after the bad V. VI is going to be promising. But still I wish IV could become backwards compatible.

• M3tal Daz3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fighting games of SC caliber are quickly disappearing. We need these games to remember how great beat em' up was

• DRICH4LIFE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was one of the tightest games ever made on the 360! To put this game on XBOX One would be heavenly. Please put this on XBOX ONE!!!!!!!

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base