Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

A New L.A. Noire Game

L.A. Noire is a brilliant game and unique. It was successful after its release in 2011, and either a remastered version for newer consoles (with dlc) or a follow-up would be widely praised. The mix of detective work, looking for clues, the gritty true crime based storyline set against an openworld late 1940s Los Angeles is a winning formula. It's been 6 years, time to dust off the old gun and badge and get back behind the controller...

432 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Johnny SprocketJohnny Sprocket shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Achilles741Achilles741 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This site is useless. Why are people making these requests? Literally asking Microsoft to just make a sequel to a series they don't even own...

This is why things don't get improved, good ideas are smothered by these impossible and stupid requests.

• Mttyd4Mttyd4 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really don't understand this site do your research before begging for stuff.

After liquidation, Team Bondi's assets and most of its staff went to Kennedy-Miller Mitchell. Some of the former employees have gone to work in different Rockstar studios. Rockstar retained the L.A. Noire intellectual property.

So it's rockstar you need to talk to not Microsoft so what you should be saying is hey Microsoft by this IP and bring us a sequel

• BumpyNucklzBumpyNucklz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

L.A Noire not being on the backward compatible list is a true crime.
    My dream is to see this game and Mafia II.
    Both don't need to be remastered, 360 versions were good enough.

• Cristopher20141Cristopher20141 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

¡¡Yes, this video game, it should be retrocompatible !!, I would like to have it and see how it has a very credible facial animations, and I would like to know how that is taken of the tracks and interrogations, anyway, I hope this idea is fulfilled, and Be like this, have a good offer in live xbox :D.

• Cristopher20141Cristopher20141 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

¡¡Sí, este videojuego, debe estar retrocompatible!!, quisiera tenerlo y ver que tal está, tiene unas muy creíbles animaciones faciales, y quisiera saber como está llevado eso de las pistas e interrogatorios, en fin, espero se cumpla esta idea, y de ser así, tenga una buena oferta en xbox live :D.

• Salsa Shark 816Salsa Shark 816 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

MS has no control over remasters. Also, if you bothered to check the Wikipedia page you would know a sequel is being considered.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base