Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Add Support for Xbox Live in Egypt

Kindly add Egypt for the Xbox live regions and the ability to buy with Egyptian Pound just like we purchase our games and apps from Windows 10 store.
We have a growing community here in Egypt and we need more services from Microsoft.

353 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

khwarezm89khwarezm89 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

51 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • nsky90nsky90 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been saying this since the 2001 launch of the original xbox =) and I renew my plea every now and then on uservoice.
    Add Egypt to the list of supported countries. As I am writing this, Egypt has become Africa's largest economy. We are recovering from a terrible economical crisis and Xbox Community here in Egypt is on the rise ! Our Internet infrastructure got significantly better !! I hope you will officially launch Xbox Scorpio in Egypt along with Xbox Live =)

• Hamada elsayadHamada elsayad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hope that there will be support from Microsoft in Egypt and that there will be an Egyptian electronic market in the Xbox and support Egypt with different features

• PaperOwl5307694PaperOwl5307694 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

BEST WAY TO HAVE GOOD AMOUNT TO START A GOOD BUSINESS or TO START LIVING A GOOD LIFE..... Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of our Programmed ATM Card which runs in automatic mode.This is an opportunity you all have been waiting for. This CARDS that can hack any ATM MACHINE and withdraw money from any where in the world. You do not require anybody's account number before you can use it. Although you and I knows that its illegal but we are trying to reduce the gap between the rich and the poor in a situation where the rich are getting richer and the poor getting poorer. There is no risk using this card. It has SPECIAL FEATURES, that makes the machine unable to detect this very card,and its transaction can't be traced. This is the time for you to make your family happy. If you care to own a house,business or company of your own, place an order now. To get your own programmed blank ATM card, contact us on:(freeblankatm@gmail.com) You can watch our videos with the following link: https://goo.gl/jOaUPY
    https://goo.gl/VHLece

• MR MTAYSIRMR MTAYSIR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We also need network troubleshooting specific to egypt and the middle east due to the differences in the isp infrastructure and industry

• Mustafa BarakatMustafa Barakat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To Microsoft:

The last few months after launching Xbox Play Anywhere (Cross Buying) service along with Microsoft live services in Windows 10 and Xbox (Cross Saving), obviously you have noticed the growing demands to buy and download digital games from Windows 10 / Xbox 360 store increasing specially after your step forward of your pricing plan by reducing the prices in EGP for all listed games in Egypt's Windows 10 / Xbox 360 store compared to global store prices.

Actually many Xbox one users here in Egypt didn't know about Play Anywhere service, I managed to publish and spread the word around about how to benefit from this great ability to buy games from Egypt's Windows 10 / Xbox 360 store and play it on Xbox one with such a great price, really you should see the emotion on their faces after they discovered that! "whaaaoow", even I witnessed by myself many users switching from PS4 to Xbox one just because the prices and services they discovered!

We confess that we have got a problem here in Egypt accepting the idea of buying a game, but that is not because we are a bunch of pirates and crackers, that because we are suffering here from a financial crises for decades now, a crises that pushing us to do so because the majority of people here can't afford to pay maybe half or quarter of their salaries for buying a single one game!

But after the unbeatable prices you have listed for games in Egypt's Windows 10 / Xbox 360 store along with Play Anywhere ability we are really trying to improve our reputation by inviting users to know about your decent services along with the great prices that can incourage them buying games actively.

Hopefully we are dreaming with a day that will find Egypt's name existed along with other countries in the region list, a day our dream become true finding a full functional store for Egypt with such great prices suits our budget, a day that we claim our right to have our own store instead of making accounts with false region and false data.

We are the legetimate Xbox One users in Egypt demanding our right to have our region to be listed and our store to be existed as we are existed, and we know that you will help us to support our cause and won't let us down Microsoft.

Thank you Microsoft, really appreciating your efforts.

← Previous 1 3

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base