Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Create a game wish list section

Sometimes as I go through the store, I found a game that catches my eye. I don't want to buy it immediately, but I want to remember the game as I clear down my backlog. It would be great if there was a way to add games (new and coming soon) to a wish list section so that i can periodically check back on games I considered buying.

905 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mr Yso Sirius shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

25 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • MR C1TY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This this this!!! Im surprised its still not here. So many games every week, it would be nice to have a wishlist to come back tom

• Shinjuki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Isn't that basically what this is? If it gets enough votes for support then it shows people want it and it gets made.

• street2234 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

thats a great idea,that way i could ignore games and focus on getting games ive been loking from a long way back

• SampledTrash656 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi everyone, yes there alot of scammers out there but this blank atm cards really exist. you just have to try out and be lucky enough to find the right people issuing the cards. As for me, I am not into these kind of life style but I know some people just have bills they can't take care because they seem no to be able to get the necessary financial help they need. If you are into that kind of life style you can contact worldwideultimatehackers@gmail.com . A good friend now has an improved life after trading with them. They have good privacy policy and also have video proof etc. Just try it out and you won't regret it. My wish is making people feel better the little way I can. Contact worldwideultimatehackers@gmail.com then enhance your financial life.

• Vegas Cards commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with this I think it would be a great addition especially for people that love earning achievements like myself can go thru games find games that I may want to earn achievements in and add games to a list that I find.

• pawncrackers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this would be an awesome addition. There could even be notifications, when the games on your wish list are on sale or featured with GWG.

Voted! :)

L

• Mistress Sara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a wonderful thing. Would also help me to know what games family members are interested in that I could gift them.

• Luciano Di Mase commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is really needed. The amount of time I see a cool game but want to wait for it to come down in price and have to make a note (which gets lost), is ridiculous.

• Haethus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I LOVE this idea. A good addition would be notifications whenever an item on your list goes on sale or drops price. (Like Steam)

• Tarzan 2point0 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was JUST going to suggest this. We've now got the "buy as a gift" option soooo it makes sense to have this as well. I'd be more inclined to buy my friends games IF I could view their list too and see what they'd have an interest/desire for. This REALLY would boost holiday sales!

• M3tal Daz3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have seen this request posted many times in the forums, yet I agree a wishlist steam style would be appreciated

← Previous 1

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base