Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Create a game wish list section

Sometimes as I go through the store, I found a game that catches my eye. I don't want to buy it immediately, but I want to remember the game as I clear down my backlog. It would be great if there was a way to add games (new and coming soon) to a wish list section so that i can periodically check back on games I considered buying.

2,941 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mr Yso Sirius shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
  • xDohms commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well it would be awesome. Steam does it perfectly, as it remebers you that your wishlist game have a discount and updates. For the "incredible part" that could be done through Cortana, that says something like "hey 'user', your wishlist 'game' has a discount until 'date', run buy it!".

You are losing sells without this feature Microsoft!!! (Just to clear this should be in the Windows Store as well)

• superman587 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hello i been an xbox customer for 10 years now an used to love playing mlb 2k series an now we dont have a legit baseball game all we have is the crappy rbi baseball i just bought the new rbi baseball 18 an returned it in 40 mins because it was garbage it isnt fair that ps4 gets an amazing baseball game an we are stuck with a crappy move your guy up an down an pitcher side to side laggy game please xbox bring 2k back or mvp baseball

• GIT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We've been asking for this feature on Xbox One for 5 Years now and still nothing. I'm in the latest Alpha test preview and there is no sign of this coming even though it was apparently in the works 1 year ago.

• minshaaa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want this feature so I can add games and wait for the sales like I do on steam. If I keep on paying full price for games I'm going to just buy them used from gamestop or Amazon =X

• Shadow1979 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Take a picture of the game with ur cellphone it's what I do with everything, then delete it. If u don't got a cellphone write it down on a piece of paper.

• soulreaper8rj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fable 4 idea Atlantis in the middle of the ocean RPG styles. Elder scroll 6 Valenwood idea. Fallout 5

• billyhatcher341 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i would love to see a wish list hell almost every other online game service has it psn steam and eshop now xbox is sadly the last one that needs this service so that way i dont have to prowl the really slow store to get the games i want id also like a shopping cart as well like how ps store has one that would make buying games easier

• WeepySaucer9404 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A wish list would also be good to share a link to an email or something to a family member or friend so they could get you a game on the list. It would prove to be a great help for those family members or friends that always sit there and give you money or don't know what to get you for Christmas or birthdays. Just give them the link and say here, buy me something off of here and once they did, the game would be sent to your console and taken off the list immediately so no one else can buy it again for you.

• DD6VD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would be happy to see who finally has a wish list in the Xbox Store. Wherever I look at who I am in the store games I can put them on my wishlist for later purchase. And if they are in the offer through gold or through other promotions I will be informed by email. Like steam's been doing for years.

← Previous 1 3 4

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base