Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Dead Space: The Collection

Let's bring back the epic survival-horror trilogy in all of it's glory! Imagine it, all three Dead Space games, fully optimised for Xbox One; running at an incredible 1080p 60fps for the full brutal and gut-wrenching experience!

1,533 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Legendary SaltLegendary Salt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

36 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ClaudiusGothicuClaudiusGothicu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello fellow Xbox gamers please may I take a few seconds of your time to introduce a awesome gamer group/ community called XBLFC (Xbox Live Friends Connect). I started this group November of 2015 and already we have 1,360 members.

Welcome to a new way to get to know your fellow xbox live friends/gamers. Now this is only for us gamers to get to know each other, you not just knowing your fellow gamer by an avatar on xbox live Anymore you really seeing who your fellow gamer friends are in life. And the great thing is this you can make new gamer friends who play the same type of games as you. A Community group where anyone can discuss or share anything Xbox related or gaming related. Who cares about paying for a magazine like gamer informer from gamestop?? I know I don't care even though I did for years for information that did not relate anything to my world of gaming such as Xbox maybe a few things here or there. So I decided to cut the greedy GS by posting everything that pertained to my world of gaming Microsoft Xbox with the help of my fellow Admins we post anything and everything Xbox. The beautiful part is Free and I also do little competition where members can win prizes $$$. Please just take the time to check us out and if you do Thanks #HappyGaming

ps for the month of April we are having a competition worth $50 to the winner

• FauneLicorne0FauneLicorne0 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fully optimised which means in HDR and Dolby Atmos enabled (and local CO-OP). I think this dream will come true only on Scorpio :( but in 4k !! :)

• Darkendays49Darkendays49 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

deadspace deserves a remaster or a 4th game to finish the story, its such a beautiful game and honestly one of the best horror games ever made

• TReid1996TReid1996 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To be fair. I assume they are already doing this as they haven't agreed to Dead Space 2 and 3 to come to BC.

• Nanashi55Nanashi55 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be amazing. Big fan of the first Dead Space, and a trilogy remake would be a very welcome addition to my gaming collection.

• xPHANTOM BLAZExxPHANTOM BLAZEx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would play either ramastered or backwards...Waiting for the backwarads, we already have dead space, bring the sequels EA. Make it happen. Come on!!!! Thank you.

← Previous 1

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base