Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Modern Warfare 2 Remastered

NUMBER 1. <3

656 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

UnxcrnUnxcrn shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • VinylicOdin4741VinylicOdin4741 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If your *** five you wpuld want remastered. It was fun the way it was without people like you. Your FaZe all the way

• African simba77African simba77 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring bck cod mw 2 on xbox one console us it was the best game me and my Lovely wife liked playing. Hope it will be available soon. Thanks one Love

• JaegerjaquezsJaegerjaquezs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bring back original, a remake would f**k the game just like what happened with cod 4 remastered. Only people who want a remake are kids who never played the game fully in its prime. If mw2 comes back, i want it backwards compat or not atall. Dont dant any stupid supply drops with *** camos and new bs guns. Mw2 was perfect the way it was. And should stay that way!

• DENAz666DENAz666 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think there is already an idea for this that is worth searching and voting on :)

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base