Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

xbox original emulation

xbox original hit games collection; The suffering, Medal of honor frontline. A splinter cell series. Splinter cell. Splinter cell 2. Splinter cell chaos theory, Jade empire one and 2. Wanted. True crime Streets of LA. Sega hits collection Panzer dragoon, Gun VALKYRIE, Def jam streets of New York. 50 Cent bulletproof. Scarface. The matrix path of neo. ENTER THE Matrix. Ninja gaiden black. The suffering again. Suffering 2 Mech Warrior 1 and 2.. More XBOX 360 Titles The S Splinter cell double agent. Splinter cell conviction. Splinter cell blacklist. Max Payne one and 2 re mastered And have Original makers Remedy the remastering. It's not that these games are. Black cocker.

871 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

BLAZEST0NEBLAZEST0NE shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • JPbr7JPbr7 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

3 consoles generations in 1console? Xbox one would be the ultimate gaming console! Not only collections... give me achievements, digital purchase, backwards compatibility and remasters/remakes too!

• ZOMBIEKID722ZOMBIEKID722 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That's a GOOD IDEA:) We can play any original xbox games that are available on Xbox One. I want to play Half Life 2 and Cabela's Dangerous Hunts (the 1st one) on Xbox One:)

• PALvsNTSCPALvsNTSC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I Can't play these games anymore. Also xbox original games where not that good.
    Only a handfull of games are worth it. The first xbox had to deal with new licenses, so there where alot of unknown crappy titles. And to be honost the franchise realy started to bloom on the 360.
    Though i'm still hoping for a jade empire remake.
    The first xbox wasn't that great, its more youth sentiment that wants you make to play these titles.

• ConcaveSun67ConcaveSun67 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish Microsoft would put oddworld munch's oddysee on xbox one. I know it is old like over 10 years old but it is my favorite childhood game. Xbox please put original xbox games on xbox one.

• WebbedRed BaronWebbedRed Baron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Couple of original xbox games i'd like to see redone are Rainbow Six 3 : Black Arrow & Vietcong:Purple Haze.

• Gamemaster704Gamemaster704 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

they need to make games such as mechassault playable again. i still have disc on my shelf, and i used to love playing it when i was a kid.

• BLAZEST0NEBLAZEST0NE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

THATS WHY I POSTED THIS. massivetempah..KOTR is one of the greatest games ive played , I forgot that one as many others and there was nothing else like PGR 1, 2 and 3 With custom soundtracks were the best. I MISSED LOTS OF TITLES MAN. YOU KNOW WHY? I FORGOT... IF WE DONT REMEMBER WHAT MADE THE XBOX BRAND GREAT then how will Microsoft know? LOOK WHAT THEY DID WITH THE ONE. THEY "FORGOT" TO PUT IN THE CUSTOM SOUNDTRACK FEATURE AND HAD TO RECIEVE TONS OF VOTES TO EVEN BE CONSIDERED. DO YOU REALLY THINK THEY WILL EVEN CONSIDER OG XBOX SUPPORT WITH 100 or so votes? WE NEED LIKE 10's of thousands. I RESPECT YOUR IMPUT massivetempah. SALSA I HEAR YA BUT TRY NOT TO CRITICIZE SO MUCH. AT THE END OF THE DAY WE ALL WANT THE SAME THING. THE BEST XBOX CAN GIVE US. NOT LIKE "THAT WILL DO" Its good enough, SHIP IT". ME AS AN EDUCATED GAMER I DEMAND MORE..

• BLAZEST0NEBLAZEST0NE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously, SALSA....? I Figured the more topics the better. ALSO Im an older gamer who Invested in the original XBOX when lots were sceptical about XBOX. Which holds acertain NOSTALGIC PLACE IN MY GAMING LIFE. Not only were they able to go toe 2 toe against BIG SONY, And have the financial firepower to go the distance as well, had some of the most ground breaking games and franchises ever and also took more than 80% of sony 3rd party support but improved them as well, the system launched XBOX LIVE NOW LOOK AT US we are here in this forum because of the O.G XBOX.

• massive tempahmassive tempah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you mention Def Jam Streets of NY (horrible game) yet fail to mention some of the best games? PGR, KOTOR?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base