Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Banned

This is clearly stupid. I been with Xbox from day one supporting them and recommending people to Xbox, paying money each year to be apart of BEST online experience. I am clearly upset with this. I don't get why should we pay $60 a year and can't swear of get mad at people that *** you off? there is a family setting for children that are clearly under age that should not be apart of the online world that you would hear swearing and cuzzing, I clearly don't get it. why should I pay my money to Microsoft if they continue this? go to ps4 its free and they don't ban people from bad mouthing. it's called online! get used of it. if you can't handle games that you think people might bad mouth you then THERE WII, Mario bros. I am totally upset with Microsoft.
It is such a shame!
I would understand if everything is free and then I would shut my mouth if I get banded from running my mouth. But that is what online gaming is all about and that’s what I am paying my $60 a year for!!. there is a MUTE button USE IT.
Microsoft don't be banning people because you are online and come across someone that ***'s you off, anything can happen Microsoft is trying to control swearing. i have that Xbox is trying to control it what comes out of my mouth and expects me to pay $60 a year and try to control everything that comes out my mouth or sending message's?.
I do not bad mouth anyone unless they ask for it. and i get ban for speaking my mind?
i just hate how Xbox is trying to control things online now.
Microsoft needs to fix the setting for age range. And Microsoft don't be banning people that are legal over the age limit. don't let some underage kid waiting for couple swear words and hit the ban button because he's underage? Microsoft FIX THIS! They are Xbox games out there f that have swearing in the game and Microsoft has theballs to start banning people from SWEARING?
come on!!, get it together Microsoft!!
Clearly Microsoft lost a loyalty gamer
This is complete *** what Microsoft is doing. $60 a year for 6 years. I want all my money back!

98 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

PhilDoggieDog shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ngocphi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A game rating has no bearing on online services nor does it give you a license to violate the terms of use
    Remember you must be rated e for everyone and it doesn't matter who starts the fight everyone who violates the rules will be punished .

Game ratings only prevent buying games under age limits. It cannot control the freedom of thought
    However you may not use the first amendment to violate anyone else's peace of mind also in the first amendment

• M3tal Daz3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are rules for online services and the Code of Conduct contains rules for xbox live services. Read them!

• Ba11HuSt1Er commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got banned for the second time for either calling a kid a scrub because I was at the top of the leader boards and him and his friends were trying to kick me or because I put a cat emoji and said that was a p**sy emoji. I wish I knew which one it was but Microsoft won't tell us what evidence they used to ban us. I filed a case review the first ban thinking I would get a response or detailed explanation but all I got was a "decision upheld". To even get a case reviewed you need to pass a questionnaire. Seriously I have to take a test to get due process?! I have been on Xbox live since it came out and have never been banned, but in the last two months I've gotten hit with two bans! Either this process of punish for freedom of speech without explanation changes or im heading to PC. The enforcement team plays judge and juror. They are a mafia.

• ltgwilliams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The enforcement team doesn't use the feedback to make any additional decisions with accounts. You can post ideas that are reasonable and in accordance with the code of conduct.

• spunkanita2015 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

totally agree plenty of games are rated 18+ for a reason and the whole report a message is bull crap! it should report the whole chat so Microsoft can see exactly what has been said and who if anyone is at fault!

• karusk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sure vampire cause we're all saints and it isn't a natural human reaction to tell somone off in the rudest way possible when they want to antagonize you.

• VampireClaws36 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Its never to late to learn your lesson Phildoggiedog, don't use profanity when engage with a troll. Next time "Don't say anything, report, mute,block"

So you don't get reported and banned appropriately. How hard is that?

• Articul8Madn3ss commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Who wants My Xbone: Free Console & I'm paying for the shipping!

I am done with this company and their piece of shyte restrictions. If you want this mess, you can have it.

I currently have a 1TB Xbone, and have roughly 10 games, including both Tomb Raiders and Killer Instinct. I'm so done with this, included in this are ALL of the digital downloaded games I was stupid enough to get and FULL ACCESS to my Xbone account. I want nothing to do with this, and you can have it all.

If you are interested, email me at articul8madn3ss@mail.com

First come, first serve. If selected you will receive further instructions.

No voting necessary. Death to Xbone.

• Internet Expert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The code of conduct specifically states that you shouldn't use profanity.

You swore, someone reported you, and now you're in trouble.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base