Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

USB áudio

Please, it should not be so difficult to put audio and chat over USB, I would use any USB headset on my Xbox one, PC has Windows 10 and has this support, and my Xbox one also has Windows 10 and simply I do not know why he does not have this support, change that is to make my Xbox one even more complete.

229 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Satirosam shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CharmedCello823 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

End your financial worries now: I can smile that God-fearing man, who had secured $ 76,000 Usd and two of my colleagues have also received loans from this man, without any difficulty. I advise you not to choose the wrong person, you will definitely apply for a cash loan for your project and each other. I wrote this post, because Mr. Favour Henry, made me feel blessed their loans. It’s through a friend that I met this honest and generous God fearing man who helped me get this fund to pay for the loan of your life, you need financial help, you’re stuck, do not have access to bank credit, or not in favor of the bank to finance your construction, real estate development, the development of your business your own business, you must have seen and earn money, bad credit or need money to pay bills or debts. Therefore, we recommend that you go there, please contact and meet with you for the services you ask for it. Contact address: MRFAVOURINVESTMENT@GMAIL.COM and MRFAVOURINVESTMENT@OUTLOOK.COM

• hyp36rmax commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This needs to be a thing. The only company to license this ability is Astro/Logitech (Same company now) for the Mixamp Pro TR. So many other options available such as the HyperX Cloud II and RevovlerS which would be awesome to use. Not sure if this will go anywhere since MS enabled Windows Sonic and Dolby Atmos Via the controllers 3.5mm jack though.

• Rev Gates commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this happen. The chat doesn't work properly through the controller for me. The other party members always get a loud return from me for some reason. My G633 Logitech works perfectly through USB on Win10, but it's crap through Xbox. This is important.

• gregbrossi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please! I have a Dell Monitor + a Dell speaker (attached to it) that I use to play xbox and the audio doesn't work. The Dell speakers requires a valid audio output on USB. Even the 360 had this convenience!

• MercilessNewt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I seriously hope they do this! I just recently got the Corsair Void, not knowing about this issue with wireless USB headsets. Please, if you have the same problem, or even if you're interested in getting a higher-end headset to use for gaming on console, share this idea and vote.

• SnakeSpartan117 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I very strongly agree with this as I wanted to upgrade my current headset to the hyperX cloud II which generates virtual 7.1 surround sound. I have contacted Xbox support and hyperx gaming on the matter but no luck I was looking to contact the Xbox developers over the matter to bring out an update which would allow the headset and console to communicate with one another. Readers please share this request on social media and put out the link on Xbox live and tell your friends to vote

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base