Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Devil May Cry HD collection

Please I want to play Devil May Cry HD Collection on my Xbox One. Please, add this game to games in backward compatibility. Thank you

167 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

simbox97simbox97 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Clockwork SirenClockwork Siren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please! The nostalgia value on the first 3 devil may cry games is massive for me! I'd love to be able to play them again on the Xbox one!!!

• TattyDARKSIDE XTattyDARKSIDE X commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This whole suggest an idea and vote on it thing is flawed. Everyone wants games like Black Ops 2 and Farcry and ***. Those games get tons of votes but a game like this will only get a few votes. They're only giving games with lots of votes backwards compatibility. I doubt they even look at games with a small amount of votes. Its all flawed. Like I would love to see it on Xbox One but with votes like this its not going to get anywhere.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base