Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Fable Trilogy

A Fable trilogy specific for Xbox one would be great.

995 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ScorpiosplutoScorpiospluto shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • BAE 10BAE 10 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I dont really see the point as Fable 2 and Fable 3 are already BC. Though I would like to see Fable Annivesary become BC next. Also Lionhead Studios went out of business so not sure if Xbox One versions of these games would be possible or if a Fable 4 would be possible (referring to another comment).

• assassynashunassassynashun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just found out Fable Anniversary is a high definition remake of Fable: The Lost Chapters. I really enjoyed playing Fable on the original Xbox. I do hope they release a backwards compatible version of it, or Fable Anniversary at least.

• Samsonthesock8Samsonthesock8 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We want Fable 4!!! No co-op needed. Just the new, darker, Victorian world Molyneux talked about in November. Get the old team together and make it happen!

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base