Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Max payne HD collection

All Max Payne games brought up to the graphics of Max Payne 3 at least , plus backwards compatibility of the old ones if possible but would be all on one disc with Max Payne 3 multiplayer updated

302 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Forsaken JokerrForsaken Jokerr shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • WAFFENSTURMWAFFENSTURM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They would have to do what they did with Halo anniversary on the 360, where you could switch between old and new graphics at the touch of a button. I can't think of a cooler idea, or a better set of games to remaster and bundle. As far as mongs go, I'd buy it in a heartbeat!

• Acid xxxAcid xxx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i'd prefer the workload needed to re-master games that i was playing 10 min ago to be used in a more constructive way like maybe a Max Payne 4. people like you two mongs are why there is nothing worth playing on xbox as devs are too busy selling you junk you already own... tut kidz -_-

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base