Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

More Club Customization

The topic makes it simple to understand. However, there's one thing I want for this. CUSTOM BACKGROUNDS. That's right, changing a clubs background with a custom image like we can for our main home screen. It's something I want as my club is the official Xbox club for my YouTube channel and I want to add my own personal background to make it feel more official.

But let's not stop there. Let us use custom images for our Gamer Pictures as well as our club icons. We have the option to report someone for "Player Picture" but how would this work if we can't even do such a thing? I just want to use my YouTube channel icon. Why should this be an issue? Please add these as new features soon! I don't want to wait for Project Scorpio. (Which I won't even buy. I'm not made of money, and I'm getting tired of buying more consoles)

26 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

HowlingWolfe93 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • HowlingWolfe93 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I forgot to mention, when adding custom image for club icons or gamer picture, there should be a notice stating the "recommended picture size" (i.e. 150x150) just thought that might help.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base