Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

DirecTV Now streaming app (NEW)

Please add the just released (30 Nov 16) 'DirectTV Now' streaming app. This new app is one of the new 'skinny bundle' OTT 'cord cutter' apps to bring a form of cable TV over the internet. Similar to Sling TV and Playstation Vue. (DirecTV Now has nothing to do with the satellite TV service by the same company) It would be nice to use this within the XBox interface instead of having to turn to Apple TV or other devices.

211 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

RifleReconRifleRecon shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Salsa Shark 816Salsa Shark 816 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

MS DOESN'T MAKE THE THIRD PARTY APPS

The XBOX ONE app is already in the works and you would know that if you had bothered to read the initial press release for AT&T and DirecTV

• ValidDiagram322ValidDiagram322 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be way cool integrated with one Guide Sling TV was so bad I tried it for one night and deleted the app. DirecTV now is not bad at all and has saved me tons.

• Miami ProdigyMiami Prodigy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just cut my cable and I am now using DirecTV Now. This is what I will be using when I'm not playing video games. DirecTV Now is only available on apple tv, and amazon fire. I would love to see the DirecTV Now app on xbox one s. I hope you can make it happen xbox.

• imsimsjimsimsj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am using this service and will be spending the most time on the device that has the app. I hope it's the Xbox.

• Salsa Shark 816Salsa Shark 816 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AT&T/DirecTV does not make an app for any console. More apps are coming in 2017 though. Also I think MS is aware of the service. Perhaps direct your request to ATT/DTV

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base