Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Castlevania Lords of Shadow Collection

Great bundle of the first two installments of the lords of shadow series.

549 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

SHORTAYHUUUWASHORTAYHUUUWA shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • BlueGuide979814BlueGuide979814 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy called Engineer Micharel, he is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions. Hoping and praying it was not fake. 4 days later i received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $6000. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life with my wife Laurel. So far i have being able to withdraw up to $78000 without any stress of being caught. I don't know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. blank ATM has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address (micharelatmhacker@gmail.com). call and text him +18508008129 And I believe they will also Change your life.

• PrismaExcaliburPrismaExcalibur commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need another chance to slay Satan's acolytes and wield the powers of darkness with Dracula and his son

• kkobzy82kkobzy82 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i saw lot of people want this game and nothing happens why ?
    Nowhere a such a answer " yep we ll do" or juts sorry we wont or go to hell S:SS

• NYLLROBERTONYLLROBERTO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Phil Spencer .... Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please Please, Please, Please, Please,Please....... Castlevania Lords of shadow 2..... Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please,Please

• CooingCorn89416CooingCorn89416 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy called Engineer Michare, he is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions. Hoping and praying it was not fake. One week later i received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $6000. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life with my girlfriend Laurer. So far i have being able to withdraw up to $78000 without any stress of being caught. I don't know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. blank ATM has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address (micharelatmhacker@gmail.com). call and text him +18508008129 And I believe they will also Change your life

• VictorysaverVictorysaver commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please put this on the Xbox One! The first Lords of Shadow is far and away my favorite Castlevania title and easily one of my top 5 video games ever

• CromaoCromao commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's an excellent game of a excellent franchise, and includes 2 titles.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base