Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Clubs

I feel that the Xbox clubs are lacking reasons to really interact with them. There's just not much that you can't already do with party chat or private message. So the idea would be to allow a social area for club members to interact using their avatars and maybe even play mini games in this area, which may up the sales on avatar items as people would get to show off their avatar more than they do currently. Maybe even allow for the club admins to customize the "Club House" or even buy new club houses like an alien ship, tree house, medieval castle etc. Or even just a message board for club events to be posted to keep club members updated.

Recap:
*Clubs get a social hang out for players to use avatars to freeroam (maybe called club houses).

*Clubhouses offer mini games for avatars and players to interact with each other.

*Club admin/owner has the option to customize and/or buy new clubhouses, items, and games for their ClubHouse.

*Doing so may up the sales of avatar items.

55 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

HappyFat shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • TastyBouillon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I dig a lot of this. I for one, would easily end up spending $10-20 to customize a club hang out, or anothr $20 to buy some minigames, kind of like the old retro arcade on the 360.

I also think we need more options for setting up tornements... games, planning, maybe now that giftinggames will be a thing, we could even add prizes (host buys content and it gets connected to club tourney. whoever wins gets the download)

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base