Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Xbox Home/GOLD sharing for Xbox 360.

Xbox Home/GOLD sharing for Xbox 360.

This Idea came to mind because players on the Xbox One can share their gold with other players on the console. For example, if a gamer tag named Example was playing a Call of Duty game on the Xbox 360 and someone else had Xbox LIVE but didn't have gold, they would have to use Example(1) as a "guest". As where on Xbox one you can simply share it and the other player can make progress on their profile. adding that on to the Xbox 360 before the servers go down would make the console go out strong. As the players, the user, and the buyers, please listen to us and think about the idea to make the console that we loved so much go out strong.

214 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • MintTrout233281 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello all,

I am a private lender, i offer loan at 2% this is a legitimate company with honor and difference we are ready to help you out in any financial problem that you are we offer all type of loan so if you are interested in this loan offer kindly contact us on our email: (anggadiman1@gmail.com)

Also provide the follow details so that we can proceed with the loan immediately.

Name:
    Amount needed:
    Duration:a
    Purpose of loan:
    Monthly income:
    Phone number:

Contact us with the above details on our email: anggadiman1@gmail.com

Regards to you all..

• ClingingLime928 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I GOT MY PROGRAMMED BLANK ATM CARD TO WITHDRAW A MAXIMUM OF $5000 DAILY.
    I AM SO EXCITED BECAUSE I ORDERED AND PAID FOR DELIVERY, DIDN'T GET SCAMMED, AND I NOW OWN MY HOME,
    MY BUSINESS HAS GROWN BIGGER.
    GEORG BEDNORZ (georgbednorzhackers@gmail.com) IS THE NAME OF THIS USA HACKER THAT GAVE ME THE CARD
    AND ALSO HE IS OFFERING ALL KINDS OF LOAN WITH ONLY 2% INTEREST RATE.

• twiggy5000 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ok really the 360, move on kids 90% of people have done the same to that console as the wii, boxed it up, shell out some cash and upgrade and stop being so tight.

• EducatedList900 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email (drbensonmarry@gmail.com ) or call or whatsapp +2348161849663for how to get it and its cost,and how to also hack credit cards and send the money to your self..

………. EXPLANATION OF HOW THESE CARD WORKS……….

You just slot in these card into any ATM Machine and it will automatically bring up a MENU of 1st VAULT RE-PROGRAMMED, EXIT, CANCEL. Just click on either of the VAULTS, and it will take you to another SUB-MENU of ALL, OTHERS, EXIT, CANCEL. Just click on others and type in the amount you wish to withdraw from the ATM and you have it cashed instantly Done....

***NOTE: DON'T EVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF CLICKING THE "ALL" OPTION. BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE OUT ALL THE AMOUNT OF THE SELECTED VAULT To get the card email (drbensonmarry@gmail.com ) call  or whats app+2348161849663

Send these few details to the email..
    Name:
    State:
    Phone number:

await your reply soon...

• Darkhawk Ninja commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't see this being added retroactively. If people want gold sharing, they should upgrade to the Xbox one because it is a perk of the newer system.

• Thex Miniman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would like to see this. We have 360's and Xbox One and a lot of old games, playing as a family is still good fun, even if some games are quite old. It's expensive to have to pay out for Gold acocunts for all of us.

• M3tal Daz3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't think they will add any new features to xbox 360 what with the next gen and all

• qF Beta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I bought add ons for games on my old account lost the info for that and had to make a new one. i recently recovered the old one and started playing older games on my new account. but the add ons are only on my old account which is only silver membership so i can not even use them and i cant redownload them to my new account without buying the AGAIN.

• Gudy2sHu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the beginning, there actually was an xBox live FAMILY package feature. This disappeared in an update glitch. It is apparent that the error caused people to have to then buy multiple xboxlive memberships which in turn gave a marked spike in revenues for MicroSoft. Given the 3 to 5 fold increase in revenues ..... why would MS even consider fixing the glitch and reverting back to the family membership? The request will eternally fall on deaf ears folks. It is only a matter of time, and assuredly short, that the same glitch/error occurs on the xBoxOne platform.

• daddy5711 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think they've made enough money with XBOX in general that I don't think it's unreasonable to allow a household with multiple consoles to share a live account. I have 2 systems and I find it actually ridiculous that I have to pay for an additional Live account just so I can be on one and my kids watch Netflix on the other. I already have to purchase a game twice to play on both consoles, so it would be nice to save somewhere, especially because 1 game already costs more than a year subscription anyway. Since you can't really do anything online without live it basically renders my second console useless. It's just the usual greed.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base