Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Xbox Home/GOLD sharing for Xbox 360.

Xbox Home/GOLD sharing for Xbox 360.

This Idea came to mind because players on the Xbox One can share their gold with other players on the console. For example, if a gamer tag named Example was playing a Call of Duty game on the Xbox 360 and someone else had Xbox LIVE but didn't have gold, they would have to use Example(1) as a "guest". As where on Xbox one you can simply share it and the other player can make progress on their profile. adding that on to the Xbox 360 before the servers go down would make the console go out strong. As the players, the user, and the buyers, please listen to us and think about the idea to make the console that we loved so much go out strong.

1,162 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Rejected Life commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Xbox One players can't just "give out Xbox live" we have a count of 5 gameshares... Xbox 360 was Microsoft's main way of making money so they have no plans on changing this to how Xbox one is in the near or far future and even if they did you would have to buy a new Xbox 360 because they cannot change the settings inside of an Xbox without having full access to said Xbox.

• SaviorMoney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WOW! Im amazed that there are over 900 people who still play Xbox 360 online. I get on there every now and then just to see if its still got online support. Whatever your reason is for not upgrading, I dont care. I will give you a vote just for being able to hold on this long

• RaisedPrism1481 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!
    See how it works
    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked Atm card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...
    Order for a blank Atm card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::
    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS.
    you order for:: via

• andersonclan6 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, we need to share the Live membership with the household... I have 360, 1, and 1s and my kids fight over Live time. I've invested enough in your product that you need to have a concession somewhere... Show us you care for us as games... Give parents a little help!!!

• MrYouAintReady commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an important suggestion. Yes, lots of people have newer models but there are a lot of people who have young kids that get the older systems until their old enough to get/need/want a newer system. I have a 6yo who loves to play a couple games, all of which can be played on my old 360. I've set this up in her room and had to buy games I already own and a gold subscription just for her. I think it would be perfect to have gold and game sharing allowable on the 360.

• Rowan Crook commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

But everyone has an Xbox One, Xbox One S, or Xbox One X. I don’t see this happening. Sorry.

• twiggy5000 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ok really the 360, move on kids 90% of people have done the same to that console as the wii, boxed it up, shell out some cash and upgrade and stop being so tight.

• Darkhawk Ninja commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't see this being added retroactively. If people want gold sharing, they should upgrade to the Xbox one because it is a perk of the newer system.

• Thex Miniman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would like to see this. We have 360's and Xbox One and a lot of old games, playing as a family is still good fun, even if some games are quite old. It's expensive to have to pay out for Gold acocunts for all of us.

← Previous 1

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base