Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Download games at certain times!

Everyone doesnt have unlimited internet plan.
But during a day there is some times that the plan is unlimited, for example during 1Am to 8Am.
Add Scheduling for game downloads would help me to schedule my downloads to 1-8am

159 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

FE4RxINSANEFE4RxINSANE shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CleverSpace498CleverSpace498 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Turn off auto update in settings. Turn on auto update and download between 1-8 am. Turn off update at 8am. Simple.

• CharlV69CharlV69 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't believe this does not have more votes this is like one the more needed features. I'm sure there must be thousands of people suffering the same issue. Come on people please up vote this!

• YoghurtBoyYoghurtBoy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

c'mon Microsoft... your games are 50 GB; that's ~13% of my monthly bandwidth right there! BUT, my ISP doesn't count downloads between 2am - 8am. If I could schedule these D/Ls then I wouldn't have to "ration" how many games I buy in 1 month.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base