Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Scarface

Make a new version of scarface the world is yours for the XBOX one.

180 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

BlaseLamb49931 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CharmedCello823 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

End your financial worries now: I can smile that God-fearing man, who had secured $ 76,000 Usd and two of my colleagues have also received loans from this man, without any difficulty. I advise you not to choose the wrong person, you will definitely apply for a cash loan for your project and each other. I wrote this post, because Mr. Favour Henry, made me feel blessed their loans. It’s through a friend that I met this honest and generous God fearing man who helped me get this fund to pay for the loan of your life, you need financial help, you’re stuck, do not have access to bank credit, or not in favor of the bank to finance your construction, real estate development, the development of your business your own business, you must have seen and earn money, bad credit or need money to pay bills or debts. Therefore, we recommend that you go there, please contact and meet with you for the services you ask for it. Contact address: MRFAVOURINVESTMENT@GMAIL.COM and MRFAVOURINVESTMENT@OUTLOOK.COM

• M3tal Daz3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A remaster version of that game would be most appreciated. I can still hear Tony say: Say hello to my lil friend! Bang!

• Retro AR15 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! I feel like this game was very under rated and lost between the Xbox/Xbox 360 transition. Please add it to backward compatibility!

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base