Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Get A Banned Account Back

I share an Xbox with my friend he lives with me and recently I've been getting banned for communication, I ask him what's the problem what have you been saying he's said nothing me being a very trust worthy person goes to my messages I see none, I ask have you said anything to anybody like in a party to someone he says no again and I don't have proof of him sending the messages which he did because he finally told me that it was him he just kept deleting them so I wouldn't see them, apparently for his bad deeds I'm facing the punishment of my account permanently banned and even though I said it wasn't me sending the messages they still didn't give a sh*t which is completely unfair I didn't get a chance to explain the whole story and now my account is gone, your enforcement team is a joke people do have rights and the 1st amendment is one of them talking trash is a part of a game if you're not gonna give us freedom of speech then I guess you'll lose loyal customers like me have a great day.

51 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

vNavySeals shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • HyruleBalverine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Code of Conduct will also tell you that you are not supposed to share your account with others, so, yeah, there's that, too.

• Brudinski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please check Xbox Live´s code of conduct, you´ll find your answers there.
    Freedom of speech only protects you from the government.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base