Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Add xbox 360 controller support to xbox one

I think the xbox 360 controller support for xbox one will be a big feature. The wired 360 controller support for XO is a sumply driver update and I think the wireless 360 controller support for XO can work too with an xbox 360 PC wireless adapter and a driver.

858 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

MrNoname333 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ToXiC DeZ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make this happen I want to be able to use Xbox 360 arcade fight sticks on the Xbox one.

• Mr Protozoa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Whilst unlikely to happen, this would be greatly useful when a few friends turn up and you don't have enough new controllers. Nintendo do it on their machines, why not here?

• Ale Azcona commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Y el juego Scene It! Con sus pulsadores al igual que los micrófonos de canta en español

• Dark Jaguar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would suggest the opposite. Add XBox One controller support to the XBox 360. Not only does this fix a LOT of games that, simply put, are NEVER going to get BC support on XBox One (Ninja Turtles Arcade), but it serves to advertise the new console to those still stuck with the old. They're already holding a XBox One controller, that's a foot in the door for those who like multiplayer with their friends.

• Jjao commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yo quiero que funcione en Xbox One el adaptador y juego Scene It!

• Sicyon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be a good idea, seeing that the xbox one controllers are garbage and prone to failure. Never had an xbox 360 controller fail. I've had 3 xbox one controllers fail in the span of 2 years.

• frammis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be very handy. I have a Cyborg flight stick for my 360 that I would like to be able to use if/when IL-2 Sturmovik or Birds of Steel get backwards compatibility.

• itsCadu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great for us that always supported Microsoft to be able to use our extras controllers on our xbox one.

• Darkhawk Ninja commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm guessing the 360 controller would need a bit more than a driver update to work on the Xbox One. Not financially feasible.

• Arandene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to see this happen for at least backwards compatibility play. I've noticed the control sticks on the Xbox One controller feel more sensitive when playing shooters like Halo, CoD, and Gears and have to drop the sensitivity to low to feel normal.

• the bogan of oz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please do this, I've tried so hard with the Xbox One controller, I don't like it. It's all there, there is no hardware related reason why this can't be supported.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base