Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Jade empire remastered

Full remaster for xbox one s in hdr

939 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ziggy crossman7 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ROBOTECHMASTER4 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hellz yea I'm down, I never got a chance to beat that game cuz my copy got broke, another game that was crazy was breakdown for original xbox

• Valdyr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I loved Jade Empire on the old V1 and I know I would spend quite a few hours if the game was ever remastered.

• RaisedPrism1481 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!
    See how it works
    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked Atm card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...
    Order for a blank Atm card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address:: ryanjohn8967@outlook.com
    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS.
    you order for:: via ryanjohn8967@outlook.com

• FloralErmine36 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello everyone check out Engr Michael newly designed super intelligent blank ATM cards Which have been specially programmed to withdraw free cash from any ATM Machine worldwide He has hacked the sum of one million dollars into each of the cards. please beware of scams selling counterfeit cards he sell the original cards with documents to validate the transactions. He deliver this cards to all any customers and interested buyers worldwide and it has changed the life of many people including me. I purchase mine to give a try and i saw many people talking about him, i tried my best to get one by doing what he ask me to do with the instructions, he make my card and sent to me without stressing me. Today I'm so happy seeing myself been rich, so i have to tell everyone who might need his help. he have various cards and various prices for them and the cards has expiring date and i cash out $5000 daily. Today I have my car and I’m rich I can pay more rent now. you can email him micharelatmhacker@gmail.com. text him them +18508008129

• SolarKing commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’d love to see this and SW: KOTOR 2 made backwards compatible. Really digging playing KOTOR 1 on the Xbox One X with like 1 second load/save times and smoother graphics.

• SamiD1986 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it was the first game I ever saw in the First Xbox. It was beautiful! PLEASE Make this come true!

• Be Ourselves commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One of the best games on the Original Xbox, I remember it was my first game on that console

• Guernicaman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At this point, I'd be fine w/the game becoming backwards-compatible thru the Original Xbox games on Xbox One program, not unlike Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic. I still own both titles!

• Lazy Murph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You do realise that Microsoft has zero say in a full remaster of Jade Empire right?

It's a Bioware game and Bioware are now owned by EA. Don't come back with "MS published it" as MS also published Mass Effect 1 and that ended up on the PS3 after EA bought Bioware.

EA has the final say on this and they hate single player games currently so it's not going to happen.

← Previous 1

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base