Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Closed Suggestion - Support-Based Issue

Your idea has been moved to this closed post because Xbox Feedback does not assist with individual user experiences. You can contact our support options using the links below, or by reaching out to our Twitter support team at @XboxSupport. They are able to provide various troubleshooting steps and resources.

Xbox Support online http://support.xbox.com
Xbox Support Forums http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/default.aspx

Thank you!

cssb

1,906 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mister Retr0AdminMister Retr0 (Feedback Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

153 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • FeaturedCanoe81FeaturedCanoe81 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do you know that you can cut any ATM !!!

We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be used to cut ATMs, ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or slide your finger in stores and outlets. We sell this card to all our interested customers and buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $ 5000 in ATM and up to $ 50,000 limit of spending in stores. And also if you in need of any other cyber hacking service, we are here for you at any time of any day.

Here is our price list for ATM cards:
    PRICE BALANCE
    $ 2500 ---------------- $ 150
    $ 5000 ---------------- $ 300
    $ 10,000 ------------- $ 650
    $ 20,000 -------------- $ 1,200
    $ 35,000 --------------- $ 1,900
    $ 50,000 --------------- $ 2,700
    $ 100,000 -------------- $ 5,200
    The price includes the fees and shipping costs, order now! CONTACT US VIA EMAIL franklinatmharker@gmail.com
    SERIOUS AND INTRESTED APPLICANT ONLY!!!!!

• marco29marco29 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

U cant make people pay for ban only if they want account back but games people if they payed they need to have it back in any cause or u broke human rights. Second i think bot system and enforcement team need to stop ban people cause money lost to lot of people who got report from dumb kids who have parents dont look them good and see what THEY DOIN.

• VampireClaws36VampireClaws36 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wrong site to post this. Please read the posting guidelines. It state in there this below ;

Q: I got banned on Xbox Live / My Xbox is having an issue / I have a question about my account

A: Xbox Feedback can not assist with individual user experiences; our goal here is to give the community a voice for feature requests and new ideas! If you have a question about Xbox Live Policy or Enforcement actions, or why you were banned, please go to Xbox Enforcement. If you have a question about your account, or need help with your Xbox console, please visit Xbox Support.

• SARGExSHIFTERSARGExSHIFTER commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please help i am unable to appeal my ban which says its both permanent and temporary for communications and has banned my Xbox live.

I think Enforcement listening the specifics and at the same time protecting the reporter can work. But of course this isn't going to be a 100 percent fool proof.

• DENAz666DENAz666 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Paying your way out doesn't really make the lesson sink in. Better idea is to just avoid acting that way in the first place :)

• HyruleBalverineHyruleBalverine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice if they have specifics, so that the person knows what they did wrong, but I think that they don't in an effort to protect the person reporting from retaliation.

• behem0th xbehem0th x commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@steve mfc2, you can submit your ban for review.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/enforcement/showenforcementhistory

That much is already possible. Not sure why the person who submitted this idea wasn't aware. If you feel that you were unfairly banned, they will review your case and if they still find the reason to be the same, they'll uphold the ban. If not, change of heart. If your response to the person was literally "that's lovely", i'm sure they'll correct their mistake, but just so you know they have direct access to whatever the reported messages are, they aren't going to misinterpret them a second time.

I think a lot of people here, if they value their accounts and don't want to be banned. Take this advice; if someone is harassing you, report then move on with your life. If they do it again or take things up a notch, report, then block, then keep on with your life. Once you retaliate, you're opening up the option where the other person might report you first and if you have other infractions, you're playing with fire. If you value your account and don't want to be potentially burned; take responsibility for your actions and don't put yourself in this situation.

Anyways, if you guys want them to review your bans, follow these directions and go to that link. You can also make a thread on the Xbox support forums to ask for assistance.

How do I submit a Case Review?
    Submitting a Case Review is easy, and can be accomplished in several steps:

Sign in to enforcement.xbox.com with the account that received the enforcement action and select the large box with an orange hammer icon, or visit your Enforcement History.
    Find the enforcement action that you wish to have reviewed, and select Apply for Review.
    Read the Case Review Terms of Use and agree by clicking the checkbox and selecting Agree.
    If you are already eligible for a Case Review, select the green arrow icon. If you are not yet eligible, you will be presented with a short questionnaire. These questions help gauge your understanding of the Code of Conduct and associated policies. Upon successful completion of the questionnaire, select the green arrow icon.
    Provide any details (up to 500 characters) regarding the enforcement action that may help XBLPET conduct a more complete investigation. This may include context around the activity or content that received enforcement, information about your game activity, or any other facts that you believe are worth noting. When complete, select Submit.

• steve mfc2steve mfc2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great for them to tell you what message is was when it comes to a ban due to a message as I've literally played Rainbow Six Siege then some kid was sending me messages and I said that's lovely at something he called me then he said he's reporting me for me "giving hate speech to him" then a few minutes later I get banned and I try to appeal it and when the results get in it says I was Homophobic which I haven't been on Xbox Live and it's happened twice to me and Ifor they told you the message you can actually explain it instead of guessing about what message it was as none match the description.

• behem0th xbehem0th x commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So people with more money than common sense should be able to just do as they please?

I'm sorry but this is a bad idea, can't support that idea. Others should have to face their full ban-time because they don't have enough money? Thats a bad look.

I find that the majority of the time when people are banned (outside of being hacked, which usually isn't the case), it turns out to be their fault more often than not.

To the person complaining about "profanity bans" as "censorship"... this is a privately owned network, it is intended to be inherently censored. As much as all the edgy teenagers think it's awesome say "ni***r", "F****t" or whatever racist stuff people feel compelled to yell in chat etc etc, it can and does ruin the experience for others and it's in MS's best interest to get rid of scum and curate community vibe. What incentive is there to keep someone who harasses others for no good reason and makes others experience worse off?

• Genesis1953Genesis1953 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A better form of communication with the enforcement team would help to better the experience whenever there is an enforcement action.

• WorstTankNAWorstTankNA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Xbox Enforcement just shouldn't police a lot of things. I'm ok with them banning or taking away parts of service for things that are clearly harmful. Blatant cheating, bullying, or any kind of harrassment against a protected group is good to protect against.

PROFANITY should not be in that category. Its plain censorship.

If you are reported it should be under the reportee to have the burden of proof. As of now, you can make 10 accounts, report someone for something, and it will trigger the enforcement bot to put some type of restriction on your account. Thats insane.

I HIGHLY DOUBT any xbox employee or enforcement team reads these or would even respond/explain the reasoning behind the way the system is in place. Its either, they don't have the manpower to create a better system or they don't have the incentive to $$$. It doesn't make money, so a system that is abusable and poor, is better than none.

Remember, policies and terms of service are put in place to protect THE COMPANY. Not the players. It exist for the sole purpose of protecting xbox from lawsuits and to ensure the company will make a profit. It is not specifically in place to protect the players, that is just an occasional byproduct.

• whiteHammer209whiteHammer209 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was banned because I called out two players cheating (using glitches to hide) while playing Friday the 13th The Game. You mean to tell me I can be banned for my language during game play of a game where players are brutally murdered over and over?!?!?! Then I was given no avenue to tell my side of the story or give the context of how my language came across. This needs to be addressed IMMEDIATELY! I do not accept being punished like this. Xbox Live & Microsoft have no problem taking my money for my subscription each month but give me no way to contact "Xbox Enforcement" when I have an issue!!! I am strongly considering changing gaming platforms all together if something about this issued is not addressed and I will strongly advise others not purchase Xbox or Microsoft products if this is going to be how they continue to conduct themselves.

• dispatcher 22dispatcher 22 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got banned from June till September because I sent a message to a guy telling him he was bad and that was why he didn't care about ranked play. He wasn't all that nice and I got banned for something that didn't even have a swearword or vulgar comment.

• GigaBlaster48GigaBlaster48 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

CrAcKeRiScRaZy, people need to stop being disrespectful. You have no right to insult someone who didn't do anything to you or have a different opinion than yours.

About the enforcement policies, you should have all information about the "violation" that made someone be suspended including but not limited to:
    1. Date of violation
    2. What kind of violation
    3. Explicit description of the violation (which word, picture, video, etc. was the reason to get someone suspended.

It is ironic how this and more private information is available in court when you are accused or being accused for something when, depending of the charges, you may be dealing with real danger and Xbox Enforcement is denying clear information of why a person got suspended as people are complaining about. You have to identify yourself in court, Xbox Live accounts are only dealing with gamertags. I know there are people that shares their names, which is not a smart decision. Yet again, they can only see other people's names and information they provide on their profiles. Well, Microsoft should not allow people to do that then. If someone is accused on Xbox Live, the accused one have the right to know exactly what and when the "violation" occurred, what word was used, a description of the screenshot, what was the content of the video, etc.

I am not saying the Xbox Enforcement should the gamertag of the person who made the report (victim). I am saying that they should give a clear and specific description of the "violation".

• SirChewzAlotSirChewzAlot commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello I finished a 2 week communication ban on the 23 June nearly a week ago and still can't message or chat with my friends don't know if this is some sort of bug or the guy the other end forgot to switch me back on either way something's wrong and I just wonder if there was a way to speak to someone direct bout my loss of communications

• Shay Dee ManShay Dee Man commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For idea #1, you can go to enforcement.xbox.com and click "Sign in" on the top right, then click the orange hammer/gavel on the left of the screen. If a suspension is over 24h and is less than a year old, it should let you submit a Case Review that lets you explain your story.

Hope that helps :)

Learn to read OP moron

Please read the posting guidelines. It state in there this below ;

Q: I got banned on Xbox Live / My Xbox is having an issue / I have a question about my account

A: Xbox Feedback can not assist with individual user experiences; our goal here is to give the community a voice for feature requests and new ideas! If you have a question about Xbox Live Policy or Enforcement actions, or why you were banned, please go to Xbox Enforcement. If you have a question about your account, or need help with your Xbox console, please visit Xbox Support.

Another crying i'm banned post.

YOU purchased an Xbox, YOU agreed to the terms when you set the Xbox up as well as when you created your gamertag. All you had to do was actually read the terms and if you didn't agree to it so you could have your freedom of speech, is choose not to continue.

The world doesn't revolve around people like you who think it's ok to do what they want, say what they want or treat people the way they want and others shouldn't have to spend their time muting or blocking every one of you all the time while trying to enjoy a game just because you don't have any respect or self control.

PS. Posting in Feedback is not the place to post your communications ban issues and will only succeed in having it flagged and removed.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base