Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Closed Suggestion - Support-Based Issue

Your idea has been moved to this closed post because Xbox Feedback does not assist with individual user experiences. You can contact our support options using the links below, or by reaching out to our Twitter support team at @XboxSupport. They are able to provide various troubleshooting steps and resources.

Xbox Support online http://support.xbox.com
Xbox Support Forums http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/default.aspx

Thank you!

cssb

1,043 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mister Retr0AdminMister Retr0 (Feedback Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

77 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • DABLASTER 6DABLASTER 6 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just moved house and had no internet for a week, I was able to watch my dvd's and Bluray's, no clue what you are on about.

• Perch3003Perch3003 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm Bot Sure As To What Your Talking About, Since Day One, I've Been Able To Watch Both Offline, My Xbox One Was Used As A Offline Console 90% Of The Time

• Darth4212Darth4212 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't exactly know why this is the way it is but I think that it involves copyright issues.

• xII Kingz IIxxII Kingz IIx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish idea's that are incorrect could would actually be removed from the site. It just feels so cluttered with the multiple posts of the same idea and then the incorrect ones.

• BxW LEGENDZzBxW LEGENDZz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Although personally I think the Blu-ray player app should come pre-installed onto the system, it isn't hard and doesn't take long to download it.

• skunkyfunky24skunkyfunky24 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should be priority one. I've had to take back 2 controllers after only two days of use because of drifting joysticks and buttons sticking. Not too mention I've had to replace 3 controllers now due to normal wear and tear. My 360 controllers would last 3 years or more. The xbox one controllers are a miracle to make it 8-10 months. If you expect people to pay $60 for a controller, then they should get their money's worth. Also, 90 day warranty? Are you absolutely kidding me? It's like you guys know the controller is garbage. One year MINIMUM warranty. Customers spend millions on your products, microsoft. The least you can do is treat the people who make your success possible with some respect by offering them a quality and RELIABLE product.

• TheNinthBitTheNinthBit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No doubt. Microsoft took the cheap route on these controllers in order to maximize profit. I am on controller number 4 since Day One, and I barely play compared to hardcore gamers. What really upset me when I bought the elite controller was that they use the same crap components as the standard controller.

• parker 6808parker 6808 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The controllers are the worst aspect of the Xbox One in my experience. My controllers randomly disconnect during games and have to be turned on and off again. They frequently need to be re-synced. The sticks are loose. Problems with stick drift and disconnect issues are well-documented on reddit. I would never consider an Elite controller -- 3 month warranty is way too short, and I've heard about how unreliable they are. Wii U Pro Controller costs one-third amount of Elite and their warranty is 4 times longer.

• YonderMussel92YonderMussel92 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My Elite controller got stick drift after 4 months, and a month later the grips started peeling off. My local MS Store said I was SOL, as did Customer Support. 90 days warranty on a premium product is ridiculous. That a supposed premium product would literally fall apart, in under 6 months, is also ridiculous.

• KalitariosKalitarios commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My elite controller worked for a few months, now it has a 10% upward vertical drift on the left thumbstick. Please improve this with a self-zeroing on start sensor.

• GuzManEFCGuzManEFC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bumpers and B button on my Elite are now having the dull effect and look to be failing more and more, shame it is not even 6mths old

• The Ghetto ByrdThe Ghetto Byrd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I bought an xbox and my controller came broken. I messaged xbox support and they sent me CONTROLLER BATTERY BACKS. Instead of controllers. It was the most outrageous and idiotic thing that came out from them. Then another one completely drifts the right stick is always being pressed down. What a joke of customer service

• limerickredlimerickred commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just had a 3 month old elite controller develop the thumbstick drift this week. I read that the thumbstick components on an elite are the same as in normal controllers. It's bad enough they develop this on standard controllers but to use the same parts and develop the same problems on a €150 controller after 3 months is shockingly poor standards of manufacturing.

• DARK MaturusDARK Maturus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

First I had tons of drift issues and had to replace controllers. Now I'm having failing bumpers, and a trigger, on the controllers with the 3.5mm port. These things break WAY too easy! Please fix the build quality or extend the warranty.

• CerxenCerxen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

got one when I upgrade to xbox elite, broke after six months outside warranty. replaced, had the new one break about 2-3 months later and had it replaced by the store warranty. replacement just broke. Every time it was the left bumper that broke. Ive designed and modified one broken bumper set into a proof of concept that actually works. Basically replacing the center plastic bridge with a thin, slightly flexible metal bar that screws into each trigger. Ugly and primitive, but for proof-of-concept it works, and would allow for quick manufacturing and ultimately would not change the rest of the controller design at all. Lets see if we can get this voted up to the forefront of ideas to implement.

• Aztec21Aztec21 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just recently found out about it too. I don't understand why Microsoft would do this. I have been a huge supporter of all their console but I am so tired of it. The Xbox One will be my last console I buy from Microsoft. I'm definitely switching to PlayStation.

• DanielPrime567DanielPrime567 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe i know what is causing the problem, if you have an electronic device that emits signal waves (routers,antennas,microwaves,radios,etc) they can interfere with the infrared emitter of the controller.

← Previous 1 3 4

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base