Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

The ability to create an offline account on xbox one

i want to be able to create an offline profile on xbox one.they could either add this as an update or in project scorpio in 2017.And no more day one updates.

64 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

NikoGon213 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ink Fanatic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have 9, 8 and 5 year old sons, no way am I getting them email addresses yet, but the eldest is an achievement junkie like his dad, I should be able to xfer his profile over

• molemoore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been loyal Xbox user for almost a decade. Forcing me to make microsoft accounts for my children (3 and 5 yrs old) to play with me will not keep me around, but it will push me away.

• DrearyPlace557 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is crazy. i just want my kids to play with their friends. i have to sit there setting up accounts for everyone. i am going back to my xbox 360 . Microsoft xbox one sucks. not everyone is a serious gamer. some are just looking for a console to play and have fun. I ve spent more time on setup and downloads and upadates . enough. we need local account. 123 play kind of system.

• BroDee 21 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I thought I was just ignorant when I couldn't figure out how to create a profile without creating a new online account for my 7yo. Now that I find out it's not a feature I'm not sure I'm happy about not being ignorant or sad that this console isn't able to do what the 360 could. A child does not need an online identity to be able to play a game and keep saves. This is utterly sad on MS part, what is worse is that this only has 27 votes and probably won't be seen by MS, yet all the entitled ideas for "GIMME ME FREE STUFF BECAUSE REASONS." have hundreds or thousands of votes. I've been on XBOXLIVE for 10+ years and I am extremely disappointed in the entire ONE system. I held out for years in purchasing it because I had family & friends that did and I didn't like it then. Finally broke down because I want to play some of the newer games and now I don't like myself for doing so. I will be going Sony from here on out.

• Player002289887 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just bought an Xbox 1 s for my son for Christmas and I am completely disappointed with the lack of off line accounts like ALL OTHER systems have! How in the world can the Microsoft team sit down and look at this decision as yep this is perfect ???? Down right ignorant thing to do to their customer base. I believe I will be returning this system also since Microsoft doesn't seem to give a rats butt about us. Thank Microsoft for helping me to decide to buy a PS 4!

• DemonicGearHead commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree. Multiple kids that want to play and I'm not gonna bs a bogus profile for all of them. I need offline accounts like on our 360's we own. COME ON MICROSOFT!

• ROANOKERS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm returning our XBOX ONE S to Walmart because my kids can't have offline accounts.

• Mentos XLR8 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate
  • TuppennyChart10 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Right? This online everything is starting to *** me off, i just bought a $50 dollar game that doesnt require internet to play but you sure do have to have internet to sign in your profile to play the damn thing. WTF!, I will say this, my cousin slung his out the window, *** on it and replaced his with a ps4, he said *** xbox lol i want to do the same thing with mine, this thing cost a house payment and ive had it for two damn weeks and cant even play the *** without a *** internet connection, Jesus Christ

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base