Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

.mkv files should support subtitles

.mkv files will not play with subtitles on xbox one. How am I supposed to watch anime? It works fine on PS4. Fix this!

1,288 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Yoshi Cookie shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • SmoothGem258347 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Sir/Madam...Get a Blank ATM CARD and cash good money/funds directly today in any ATM machine around you anywhere in the world. It's 100% guaranteed secure with

no worries of being caught because the blank card it's already programmed and loaded with good funds in it, in such a way that's not traceable which also have a

technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you, so get the blank ATM CARD today at our email address: blankatmfundz@gmail.com and make good money today

• AlmondBass28438 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

....MAKE MONEY WITH A BLANK ATM CARD THIS YEAR....
    HAVE YOU USED ANY OF OUR BLANK ATM CARD? WHY NOT TRY OUT THIS HELPFUL OFFER...

Withdraw cash freely from ATM machines anywhere around the world with no risk. With a smart blank ATM card, you can now say a final "BYE" to poverty, with real money pouring out of the ATM machine!! Our cards can withdraw a maximum of $ 100,000 weekly. These cards are programmed with high tech software which makes it untraceable by any camera monitoring satellites, even if you have to use the card anywhere in the world.

INTERESTED?

Contact our office mail (vanalfons222@yahoo.com) for more information on how to get a blank card and they also give out the card with low interest rate, thank you.

• hektag commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

-VLC
    -Kodi
    -Embedded Subtitles in MKV
    -Save .srt subtitles and import external subs with the Movies & TV App

• shadley02 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't know if it will work with the X-box but if you change the file extension from .mkv to .mp4 it may play. It works for me when playing movies from my hard drive to my tv.

• SyntaxNation commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Here I am, with a $500+ piece of hardware that can't play subtitles from video.
    My question: Why?

Might as well go out and buy a $50 Blu-Ray player instead!

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base