Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Closed Suggestion - Multiple Ideas, Unclear Idea, Sentiment, or Spam

Your idea was merged with this post because it violated our posting guidelines. It is either:

-Multiple separate ideas combined into one post
-Unclear, ambiguous, or inactionable
-A personal request or sentiment (not a suggestion)
-Spam or other advertising content

Please review our posting guidelines here: https://xbox.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/510964-posting-guidelines before posting.

Thank you!

csmi

14,461 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mister Retr0AdminMister Retr0 (Feedback Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

769 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • SmokywaxSmokywax commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More 1st party studios and Xbox exclusives (only available on one unique platform).
    Or maybe bring all PC exclusives to Xbox (to have at least something good and useful coming from Windows 10).
    Because so far "sharing" the same ecosystem is one way out but no way in.
    Take a look at other entertainment console brands and learn how to support your own platform and brand.

• mik29mik29 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Calm down fella, the purpose of this site is for suggestions and feedback. A lot of the ideas on here aren't MS problems but try do have people that pass the info and ideas to other companies.

Fingers crossed we get a version of Vice City with achievements one day fella

• Jstaff24Jstaff24 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

***. Microsoft didn't make those games. Rockstar did. Microsoft can't remaster ***. You people are *** ***.

• The JuntThe Junt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the ultimate RE collection imho. 1,2,3 and CV. I haven't played Zero yet, I've heard it's good. But keep these remakes comin'! I'll buy all of them.

• ghanja spawnXghanja spawnX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really? These games are free. You shouldn't expect newer, high profile games. Talk about the entitlement generation!

• WoooooWooooo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The have a be able rent games for up to 7 days you pay and download the game but the playable time does not start until you actually start playing the game after it's completely installed

• Makboy91Makboy91 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hahaha bro do you even...really? gta V with GWG? Bro kust think about it for a while. you just espect to get free AAA Games every month. this would be a kick *** fr everyone who fully payed for it.
    GWG & DWG is an opportunity for indie games and developers too boost their sales and name regognition.

• XoX Roy XoXXoX Roy XoX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I only wanted to vote for my favorite game castlevania please hear my words at team xbox i mean no disrespect thank you.

• Fragnasty UKFragnasty UK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Halo is over. Played 5 and it's just a rehash of old games with rubbish graphics. Needs a new direction. New engine and better aiming controls

• DeafGamerEPICDeafGamerEPIC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i honest we don't need many original xbox games backward compatibility if more than a hundred or a half-hundred games remakes and remasters of the original xbox titles. i think great old school games again.

• JumpierLotus949JumpierLotus949 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This page provides the latest hacking news, exploits and vulnerabilities long description for ethical hackers. We emphasize devotion to creative growth and the fostering of professional relationships with the welcoming staff. You can start making $5000.00 per day without getting caught and you can also use this opportunity to shop online!! Welcome to GHOST HACKING FOUNDATION! G.H F Hackers are professional hackers for hire that provides professional hacking services We clone this cards using the grabbed data into real ATM cards which can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe at stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 on any ATM and its loaded up the range of $500,000.00 to $10,000,000 United State Dollars spending limit.If you’re interested in buying ATM Blank Cards, Credit Cards or CVV or Dumps then contact us: ghosthackingfoundation.hk@gmail.com

← Previous 1 3 4 5 38 39

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base