Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Closed Suggestion - Multiple Ideas, Unclear Idea, Sentiment, or Spam

Your idea was merged with this post because it violated our posting guidelines. It is either:

-Multiple separate ideas combined into one post
-Unclear, ambiguous, or inactionable
-A personal request or sentiment (not a suggestion)
-Spam or other advertising content

Please review our posting guidelines here: https://xbox.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/510964-posting-guidelines before posting.

Thank you!

csmi

15,260 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mister Retr0AdminMister Retr0 (Feedback Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

818 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • OVERLORD CHRISOVERLORD CHRIS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I could care less for SF4, but the series it is is trying to be so hard is "Street Fighter Alpha" we need all 3 of these, as well as the King of Fighters series. But unfortunately, almost all the companies are Japanese, and they support domestic stuff first. So with that said, Microsoft needs to send better ambassadors over to convince them to stop kissing Sony's *** and just do multi platform like they used to do.

• Baby BaconBaby Bacon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Looks like we're getting a bunch of NeoGeo fighters lately at least, too bad I have no nostalgia for NeoGeo games. What I really want is USF4, SSF2THDR, SF3, MVC2, and MVC Origins. They could at least start making some of the xbox 360 fighters backwards compatible. It'd be nice to get SFV but Sony's got that game on lock down, at least my wallet will remain safe from all of the microtransaction bs they put in that game.

• ll ELemEnT llxll ELemEnT llx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This idea I do not think is good, for the following reasons:
    1: If you remask these old and good CoDs, a problem that will happen, will put the CoD theme of today in those old titles and will spoil all their originality, an example of this would be the "SupplyDrop" weapons. This happened in the classic CoD 4 Remastered.
    2: CoD Points. Imagine you playing these titles like for example the MW2 with the SupplyDrop system and COD Points, how horrible would the game be, after all, want graphics or good gameplay? What good to have graphics but these bad systems as I mentioned above.
    3: So that I would buy these CoD again, being that we played in the old generation.

I want to leave my opinion first. I'm not in favor of this idea because there is no need for this and also not everyone has the money to be buying old-generation remastered games and even more now with this system of Cod Points and SupplyDrop. I speak all this on behalf of the Brazilian Community of CoD.

• SayburnSayburn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i don't know i don't like the updated street fighters i prefer the snes ones :)

• SpoonyConch0SpoonyConch0 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This isn't a Microsoft issue it's an Activision/ Infinity Ward. Besides the only reason MW/COD 4 even got a remaster was because IW needed it in order to sell.

• Mikgc37Mikgc37 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Already been done on PS4 as a double pack with both games, why not on Xboxone?

• ongeburzongeburz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For the love of god, how many more suggestions have to be posted about bringing Xbox live to Romania before you even reply or do something about it. If it will never happen just say so.

• CleverSpace498CleverSpace498 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Free original Xbox backwards compatibility for physical copies. I actually own about 200 games for OXB and I don't believe in paying twice. If I want to pay twice for games I own, I'd buy a Playstation. Your pricing idea is good for those without the original games, $5.99 to $19.99, for digital download, depending on publisher fees. fees.

• Solid SnakeNet2Solid SnakeNet2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Games like Castlevania Simphony of the Night, Megaman 9 and 10, Tekken 6, The King of Fighters and others need to be in Brazilian Xbox Live Store!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 40 41

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base