Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Closed Suggestion - Multiple Ideas, Unclear Idea, Sentiment, or Spam

Your idea was merged with this post because it violated our posting guidelines. It is either:

-Multiple separate ideas combined into one post
-Unclear, ambiguous, or inactionable
-A personal request or sentiment (not a suggestion)
-Spam or other advertising content

Please review our posting guidelines here: https://xbox.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/510964-posting-guidelines before posting.

Thank you!

csmi

18,711 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminMister Retr0 (Feedback Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

949 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • pawncrackers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be down to Sega to fund and produce these games, as they own the IPs. Best to take the ideas to them. It takes a LOT of money to clean up, upscale, and gain rights and licenses, so I wouldn't hold my breath for anything to appear in the next year.

L

• ROSENILDOPAULO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ponto negativo para a Microsoft, estão lançando vários jogos Retrocompatibilidade porcaria, jogos de criança eu pergunto onde está os jogos que valem apena como dante´s inferno e outros, poderiam melhorar e muito cliente insatisfeito

• Guernicaman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Xbox 360 digital versions of OutRun & After Burner Climax should be made available thru backwards-compatibility.

Also, why haven't SEGA titles like:
    Anarchy Reigns
    Alpha Protocol
    Binary Domain
    Captain America
    Resonance of Fate
    Thor
    Total War
    Viking: Wolves of Asgard
    ...and other games they still own & published on Xbox not available thru backwards-compatibility. I realize some of these titles feature licensing issues which have expired, but others should have no problems at all & would be MORE than welcome on Xbox One!

• Hiro4476 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

> This will also help with the Xbox sales problem in Japan
    I live in Japan (and I work in game industry). tbh, console market in Japan is going downhill years after years... buying Sega won't really help.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 47 48

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base