Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Call enforcement team

So I reported slenderkiller56 for threatening me and violating the terms and conditions the next day I get on I look at my reputation and it's red and says avoid me when the day before it said I was good then I look at his and he's a perfect player and now he's harassing me and telling his friends to report me when I have done nothing at all This is ridiculous!!

49 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

A Sassy Sniper shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Die Fette Katze commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yupp exactly the enforcement team is ajoke, hiding behind computers and just look how many times somone reports you ive been reported for beating kids in games and messages but still a horrible system.. i was on a 3 day or week suspension and u know what got suspended until july 4th, how no clue when u cant even sign in let alone chat with someone how do i get suspended thanks jerkoffs from enforcement team

• iTz ReVisionz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the enforcement team is a joke. Anyone can file a report and no evidence needed. I got banned from xbox because it said I violated its dumb policy. I hardly talk in the game but yet I get suspended. Not only that Activision is the same! says I'm cheating but yet I don't have anything modified relating to my system to enhance my performance over anyone else. What a lame excuse of a team who's monopoly makes billions.

• ConQwest13 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got communication banned 5 days after calling one kid a "***". All I do is play GTA. I never message kids, so unless I got communication banned for *** on kids too hard, I don't know. I tried to contact customer service and all they did was just jerk me around. You can't even contact the incompetent and completely ridiculous "enforcement team". This is complete total ***. This needs to stop, it is intolerable.

• Internet Expert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you're talking about a support number to call up XBLPET, that's never going to happen.

Tech support is one thing, but they aren't going to open up a line where 100% of the people who call are going to yell and scream at the staff and expect them to reverse the ban/bad rep by giving them the old "customer is always right or I'm buying a PlayStation" argument. Everybody will call that number, whether they were deserving or not.

Keep playing matches without getting reported, and don't get into little petty arguments with players.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base