Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Revamp DVR

The Dvr on Xbox one is slow af, and it hasent change since its launch. WE NEED A NEW DVR APP ASAP!!!!

643 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

TrollDetonados shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Tatakai no Kami commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Rosinok Upload studio has had a lot of update since launch. Unfortunately each one has been a downgrade in functionality. They are slowly but surely destroying it.

• JetsterYT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also don’t reference cussing in you own plea to get something it’s like saying to your grandma give me the *** cookie jar or it’s *** lights out ***... also this just makes you seem bratty by saying af, All Caps on Cetain Parts, also the misspelling in what you said, and how you said it hasn’t changed since launch and also. Yes it has been updated.

• Rosinok commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

DVR + Upload studio both have received 0 updates since the 2013 launch and were terrible alternatives to the ps4 share+upload functionality.

• WhiffyHat964743 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Should you ever require the services of a hacker, i implore you to try your very best to hire only professionals. will increase your chances of getting your job completed. i was able to hire the services of an elite, asides the fact that i was provided a permanent solution to the service he rendered me but he gave a very efficient customer experience. he carried me along with every process and didnt leave me in the dark. contact him via email/phone

• Scrtch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I used to try and make more content on the Xbox itself but it's kind of clunky as is. Kind of hard to do it with a controller but trying to think of a good way. Speeding it up a bit would help for sure.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base