Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

Elite controller in xbox design lab

Make Elite Controllers customizable in the Xbox Design Lab

192 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

SCYTHEKHOTICSCYTHEKHOTIC shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Darkhawk NinjaDarkhawk Ninja commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How amazing would this be. Although I don't know how many more elite controllers would sell because of this. I'd certainly consider it.

• GTazDevilGTazDevil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This.. please this. I want a green orange and purple monster looking controller and I'd needlessly spend my money on this crap hahaha #fanboyforlife >.>

• KarmaFettKarmaFett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PFC Conners nailed it. I am waiting in the mail for my GOW elite controller, but if I could customize my own I'd pay $200 and I may not even go as hard as they did on the GOW elite controller. May just choose a solid color scheme and a game logo or etching. That would have to be cheaper than all of the customizing done on GOW controller.

• PFC ConnersPFC Conners commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd pick one up instantly. Only reason I'm waiting to create my own controller is because I think it's a no-brainer to allow us to customize elites. The GOW Elite controller is $200. I'd pay $200 for a personalized elite controller. Please make this happen!

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base