~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Let me delete app achievements!

Perhaps some people like having achievements on their profile for mundane things, such as an achievement because they watched something on Netflix. I, however, do not.

I bought an Xbox to play games. It's nice it does other things, but I don't want my profile cluttered with nonsense like that. I want my achievement list to contain my earned achievements from games, and only games. I'm never going to look through my achievements and say, "Oh, yeah. I remember when I earned this one. I watched a movie on Netflix."

Honestly, every time I see an achievement from an app,…

132 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Achievement

Deleting achievements! Or at least removing 0g games.

121 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. gamerpic

We need Or Xbox360 Gamerpics put on xboxone we should have an option to switch between 360 and xboxone gamerpics

110 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. [Xbox One] In-Game Feature to transfer save game between profiles!

And i know that xbox360 got modded by transfering save from USB to Computers but there should just be a feature on the console itself where you could go into your games and apps find the game you want the save moved from profile to another by doing so if you had a old profile and a save from lets say Resident Evil 0, you should be able to choose an option inside that game in games and apps to choose which profile you want to sync that save with, that way people who spent hours into a game (these…

83 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Tomb Raider Gamerpic

Have Charcters from tomb raider definitive edition as gamer pic

74 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Removing unwanted achievements.

Having the ability to remove unwanted achievements would be an amazing feature for Xbox, like myself and many other users having certain game achievements on your achievements list that you don't want on your account anymore, there should be a better way to remove achievements than only allowing users to remove games that you've not earned any achievements on. Make a feature in which you're able to remove a game and It's achievements completely from your account and the gamerscore will go to whatever score it was before you earned those achievements from that game you removed your achievements list.

73 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Custom gamer pics

Make us capable of creating and using our own profile picture customizations. We understand there will be terms and conditions for this certain request, which we will obey and follow. Just make us able to create our own and maybe add new colors for backgrounds.

68 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Turn off achievements

Have the option to turn off achievements when playing a game, maybe we want to try a game first before we earn an achievement then regret it. This mode would prevent or obtain any achievement/challenge.

68 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Gamertag Reset

Hello microsoft, There are thousands of unactive accounts that have been unactive for over 5 years and their gamertags are being wasted when someone could be using theese cool tags. Microsoft should do a gamertag reset for the month of september so those inactive tags can be put to use. (VOTE IF YOU AGREE)

67 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Merge Progress of Different Accounts

I, along with a lot of other members of the Xbox community, have inactive or unused accounts with a hefty amount of achievements or gamerscore on them. This is most likely the result of not being able to login to those accounts for varying reasons. However, what if you were able to find a way to login to said account years after you had created a new one, only to realise that this new one doesn't reflect all of the effort you have put yourself through over the years. We can't simply replay all of the games on each account…

58 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Gamer pictures

I would love if you could give the people that been on Xbox 360 when Xbox one came out give them a option to have their 360 gamer pictures back as I loved mine I would love a Evo car picture But not like 460 and u probably get lot people buying gamer pictures again as I loved to buy gamer pictures it just make your Xbox account more yours as its the gamer picture you really wanted please let us do it Thanks Vote please everyone Custom Gamer Pictures

56 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Achievements

Please fix the fact that we can only get achievements online with Xbox one! I would like to see my achievements offline and get my achievements offline! I beat the entire game son of Rome and didn't get any achievements because I did not have Internet at the time. This should be fixed.

-Blaze-

54 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Naruto gamer pics

Put some Naruto gamer pics plz some old ones from the xbox 360 and new ones but put some Naruto gamer pics :)

49 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Achievements should never expire!

Being so Microsoft and Xbox are putting achievements on there platform it's a bit embarassing that certain achievements can expire and be made unobtainable rendering them games never been able to be 100% completed. If an achievement becomes unobtainable they should remove it and patch in a obtainable achievement and allow us to get 100% completetion. Complete joke as is.

I can't get an achievement because I was too late and the servers were shutdown or are no longer supporter. Cmon Microsoft!

49 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Delete Achievements with 0 Gamerscore

ChiefBoodah15 commented  ·  June 21, 2017 4:17 PM  ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an absolute must eventually if not as soon as possible. The display of games/achievements on peoples profiles has gotten so disorganized.

- The inconsistency between what displays on the mobile app, the Xbox console, the Windows 10 app, and Xbox.com is horrendous.

- The fact that a beta/tech test actually shows on your list and doesn't go away is a joke. there aren't even any available achievements and it shows 0% and shows as if it's a different game than the actual game.

- Games with 0% should be able to…

48 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Custom gamerpic

Be able to upload custom gamerpics through media app, onedive, or via xboxlive.com. Just add the ability to flag inappropriate images and add code to block image sorce file names. If anything, we should be able to submit pictures to be released on new ablums and have the community vote for our favorite.

47 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. GamerPic

So here we are, 2016 drawing to an end Xbox 1 S is out, and Scorpio is on the horizon... Gamerpics though are still animated tags that give us limited options on a system that has the censoring ability to tell me the save title for my video is inappropriate, (even when the video comes from a M- for Mature game that has more violence gore, and cussing than a Tarantino film) yet with all this technology we can't upload our own GamerPic even though I can access the majority of my Profile now from my PC, and Xbox Anywhere…

44 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. We should be able to get achievements offline

It is extremely frustrating that we have to be connected to the Internet to do pretty much anything on the Xbox One. We should atleast be able to still earn gamerscore and have it show up while we are offline. Not everyone lives in the city where they have access to the Internet.. I just bought a new Xbox one about a week ago and I never even play it since I can't even unlock gamerscore anymore.. I've always been a Xbox person ever since the original black & green Xbox came out but this has me really considering switching…

43 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Stats in your Profile

To elaborate this would be in the Activity Feed (you could push the feed to the left and have the Stats featured on the right side) that shows the individuals overall XBL and monthly stats, which includes:

• You joined XBL on: dd/mm/year

• Total Hours of Online Play: x
    - This puts you in the top x% of players

• The game you've put the most hours into:
    - Total hours: x hours

• Last year's favourite game:

• Last months favourite game:

• Achievement Showcase
    - Xbox One…

42 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Offline achievements

I want to be able to earn achievements offline because I don't have internet but I can take my Xbox somewhere to update it and be done with that

39 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base