~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make a Schedule of Xbox One Updates like Windows 10 (Only 2 or 4 Updates Per Year)

What the heck is Wrong with you people ??? Everytime i turn on my Xbox One a new Update is waiting for me. I play my console on Weekends. So everytime i need to play some games there is a so called Prompt waiting for me - "It's time to Update". It is very annoying; its like UPDATE NOW OR GO TO HELL.

So why don't you guys just make a Simple Update Schedule for Xbox One like you did with Windows 10 (2 Updates Per Year). Make a similar Schedule for Xbox One too. So everyone just knows about…

839 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

32 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Expedite Certs for Conan exiles

Conan Exiles is in game preview stage just as ark was when it's Certs were being expedited. This game is absolutely unplayable until the next patch passes Microsoft Cert, broken (infinite) loading screen, and this was after a patch the was pending for a week that was supposed to fix a problem that was preventing 90% of servers to show. This game needs some priority due to it being absolutely unplayable in its state.

529 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

50 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Option File - Ability to Share Items in Pro Evolution Soccer 2018

Queremos Option file para PES 2018.

Por ocasião da chegada do excelente simulador de futebol PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2018, queremos um acordo para que possamos compartilhar escudos, equipamentos, imagens ... Mesmo que a PS4.

Por quê? Bem, porque estamos pagando alguns direitos que deveriam ser iguais para todos os usuários, o PES 2018 é o mesmo para ambas as plataformas, e no xbox não temos todo o conteúdo.

Por que reclamamos? Como somos fiéis ao console XBOX, não queremos mudar para a PS4, estamos confortáveis ​​e muito felizes com este console, nós só pedimos uma atualização para poder compartilhar os…

390 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

60 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1080p 60fps HD Remastered Windows XP "Goodies" on Xbox One

1. Midtown Madness (1999)
    2. Midtown Madness 2
    3. Midtown Madness 3
    4. Motocross Madness (1998)
    5. Motocross Madness 2
    6. Microsoft Flight Simulator
    7. And the List Goes On...

309 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. fortnite Crossplay with PC

In Fortnite, Crossplay is enabled between PS4 and PC, but is not available on the XBox. In many games, especially ones with a competitive shooter aspect, I can understand not wanting to impact play by mixing the different inputs of the PC with the controller based style of a console. This however is purely a pve game and does very well with crossplay. Please consider allowing crossplay for this game.

278 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Remove Games with no Achievements from History

The Xbox 360 had this feature that allowed you delete a game's achievement history from your profile so long as you didn't earn any achievements in it. This feature is absent on the Xbox One and wouldn't be an issue....if the Xbox One didn't keep game demos and betas in your history when they don't even have achievements to earn. The main reason I want this feature back is so I can remove the demos and betas from my history. Other than that, it'd be nice to have people not assume I have certain games just because my profile said…

274 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Kinect Adapter for Xbox One X (Free)

Just like Microsoft did for the launch of the Xbox One S, for those of us who want to run both and Xbox One X and an Xbox One S at the same time and enjoy using the Kinect, we will still require an adapter. Also for the people upgrading from the original Xbox One that want to use the Kinect will also require this adapter. People like me who use the Kinect and own multiple consoles should have the ability to get another Kinect sensor for the launch of the Xbox One X! Thanks Mircrosoft!

273 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

42 comments  ·  Cortana & Kinect  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

There is collection of 3 Metal Gear Solid games remastered on Xbox 360 . It contain Metal Gear Solid 2 : Sons of Liberty
    Metal Gear Solid 3 : Snake Eater
    Metal Gear Solid : Peace Walker

With this you can play almost whole Metal Gear Solid story on Xbox One , except first game

218 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Show "Announcements" to Everyone in Xbox Insider Hub App like Feedback Hub in Windows 10 without the Need of Joining the Insider Program

I just wanted to Read the Announcements in Xbox Insider Hub App without joining the Xbox Insider Program. I did the same on my Windows 10 PC with Feedback Hub App.

206 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Máfia 2

Xbox one máfia 2

201 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. kinect 360 games for Xbox one

So I finally give in and buy an Xbox One (actually 2), as I am liking Win 10 (despite it's lack of proper VLAN support on client skus) and want to update my media server to 10. Since 10 has no WMC (another *** microsoft decision), I have to rely on Silicon Dust for DVR. If I want to watch recordings in process or before my nightly auto conversion, I have to use my Win 10 laptop connected to a TV. Having an Xbox One, solves that issue. Hearing that the core of the Xbox One is Win 10, I…

185 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Cortana & Kinect  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. DOLBY VISION SUPPORT FOR THE XBOX ONE X and HDMI 2.1

This need to be standard if the Xbox is to beat Sony and Claim a ONE media device standard, as of now the Xbox one S does not claim this title, I first bought it to play 4K Blu rays, then it was superseded by a 4k Dolby vision player. It renders the greatest visual facet of my 5 thousand dollar TV; mute. HDMI 2.1 will allow my 2018 tv to reap the power of the Scorpio with hassle.
    Please make the XBOX great again

181 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Xbox On Windows 10 PCs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Mortal Kombat Armageddon (Original Xbox)

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon is the seventh main video game in the Mortal Kombat fighting game series. The PlayStation 2 and Xbox versions were released in October 2006, with a Wii version released on May 29, 2007 in North America.

181 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. project gotham racing 1 and 2 forza 1 and 2

Please release software that windows 10 computers and laptops can use to play those old games again don't throw away the discs make software that can play then again make us all happy please vote

159 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Xbox On Windows 10 PCs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. XBOX

I currently have a reputation of "Avoid Me" on Xbox Live. Now it is nearly impossible to find matches on Live. The reason being is because when you beat kids in Gears of War they report you and I have 22 reports of me "unsporting". I dont know what the deal is but I tried resolving this and Im being ignored. If its not fixed asap I will switch to PS4 without a problem.

155 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. THE GODFATHER THE GAME

I WANT TO PLAY MY COPY OF THE GODFATHER : THE GAME ON MY XBOX ONE.

136 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm revolutions

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution

130 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make some good games bwc for once!!

Why the heck are you people so slow on making games bwc?? Why do you make so many crappy games bwc?? I bought your product, now I demand that you make some good games bwc, starting with the rest of the Assassins Creed games and just as important, the Splinter Cell series, the entire series!! Please have this done by the end of this month.

129 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Super streetfighter iv arcade edition

Xbox one needs more fighting games why not bring back one of the greatest

124 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Over G Fighters

Best Flight simulation game for Xbox 360 and most realism and also loved the game.

123 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 506 507
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base