~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. xbox original emulation

xbox original hit games collection; The suffering, Medal of honor frontline. A splinter cell series. Splinter cell. Splinter cell 2. Splinter cell chaos theory, Jade empire one and 2. Wanted. True crime Streets of LA. Sega hits collection Panzer dragoon, Gun VALKYRIE, Def jam streets of New York. 50 Cent bulletproof. Scarface. The matrix path of neo. ENTER THE Matrix. Ninja gaiden black. The suffering again. Suffering 2 Mech Warrior 1 and 2.. More XBOX 360 Titles The S Splinter cell double agent. Splinter cell conviction. Splinter cell blacklist. Max Payne one and 2 re mastered And have Original makers…

871 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

17 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to Purchase Call of Duty 4 (Modern Warfare) Remastered Separately

Provide a way to purchase the COD4 Modern Warfare without the need to purchase Infinite warfare. For many of us old school players infinite warfare is simply a joke and we refuse to buy that game to get the one worth anything.
    Take care !

648 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Castlevania Lords of Shadow Collection

Great bundle of the first two installments of the lords of shadow series.

549 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Far cry 3 remastered

Remaster for the nostalgia of being on that God forsaken island and putting blood sweat and tears into fighting both people and nature.

519 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Star wars battlefront 1 or 2 Remastered

A lot of people love Star Wars Battlefront 3, so why not remaster the other two??? both of these games you could either play in the Clone Wars and The Rebel Vs Empire wars! In star wars Battlefront 3 you could only play the Rebel Vs Empire wars, but if you add these, you could play both eras!!! THIS WOULD COMPLETE THE COLLECTION I WILL POST IN MY NEXT IDEA!!!

511 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. XBox One "Reserved Space" policy needs to change

A simple routine added to the "Manage game" section under "Saved data" to allow the user to change the allocated "Reserved space" size to something larger than the size set by the company/Microsoft. It is important to note that this should never let the size change reduce the size of the allocated space to less than the recommended size agreeded upon my the game company and Microsoft.

Being an IT Professional for over 35 years includeding being a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, this would be a very short and easy routine to add to the game management system and could…

420 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Crysis HD Collection for Xbox One

Revamp all 3 Crysis games into one bundle for Xbox One

328 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Fable Trilogy

A Fable trilogy specific for Xbox one would be great.

223 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. DirecTV Now streaming app (NEW)

Please add the just released (30 Nov 16) 'DirectTV Now' streaming app. This new app is one of the new 'skinny bundle' OTT 'cord cutter' apps to bring a form of cable TV over the internet. Similar to Sling TV and Playstation Vue. (DirecTV Now has nothing to do with the satellite TV service by the same company) It would be nice to use this within the XBox interface instead of having to turn to Apple TV or other devices.

211 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Dragon Ball Z: Budokai HD Collection

Budokai 1 and 3 were remade in HD, the Xbox1 is in HD, Budokai 1 and 3 are really fun games, need i say more?

198 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ninja gaiden 2 remastered

We need to bring back the feeling of being a real ninja

189 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Age verification for free offering games rated for CERO Z in Japan

(Japanese translation follows/後半に日本語訳を書いています)
    In Japan we are not allowed to purchase games rated CERO Z (mature) in Japan by the local currency in my account but purchase by credit card because it proves we are enough old to play these mature game.
    But there's no way to have payment option to download free offering games like Game with Gold, free trial or Beta and I think this is one of the reasons why we can't get these mature games in Japan.
    For example, For Honor open beta on Xbox One is not available in Japan though it is available on…

166 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Updateing The Orange Box Team Fotress 2

Hello ,

I Have Been On The Orange Box For 3 Years Now And So Far I Have Found Most Of Every Single Exploit/Glitch In The Game, And The Game It Has Not Been Updated Since 2012 And We Have Mod Abusers On The Game Messing Up Peoples Controls And Game Were They Can't Do Anything About It And There Are Modders On The Game Who Don't Abuse There Power and make the game good, First We Need To Patch Most Of Every Glitch,Bugs,Lag And Getting Rid Of Class Limits and add a few weapons and maps For Example CP_Badlands…

106 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add a Dislike Button

I think it would be really helpful with a dislike button for posts, Video Clips and Screenshots so we can voice our opinions without commenting because we voice our opinion and they end up blocking us and deleting our comment and i thought it would be helpful with a dislike button probably in shape of a broken heart or thumbs down

104 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. STRIKES BEFORE ENFORCEMENT DECISIONS

More warning, or if you will, 'strikes' before an ultimate suspension is given by the enforcement team. When i get home from work to have the very little gaming time i have to spend and talk a little trash to other players back and forth, i really think it's unnecessary to ban communications for extended periods of time. I believe warnings via message would be much more fair. I am now banned from talking to friends in the little time i have to play just because of profanity. I can see why Ps4 is ahead this generation.

99 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Nintendo games on Xbox

Maybe get some Pokemon,Mario,and sonic games on Xbox this would make Xbox the ultimate gaming platform.

97 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Share Game clips & achievements on Facebook

I would like to share achievements and gaming clips to facebook with my friends

96 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Option to turn off suggested friends from the Guide, Windows 10 app and mobile apps

Please can we have the ability to turn off the suggested "social" elements that go beyond my friends list.

This includes

"Suggestions" - Guide/Friends & clubs
    "Suggested for you" - Community/Activity Feed
    "Popular now" - Community/Activity Feed
    Adverts for feeds on the right hand side of the - Community/clubs and trending
    Auto follow of purchased and played games - Community/Activity feed

I understand people appreciate these features and use them but I don't and never have.

The suggestions show people I have removed from my friends lists and a selection of random people that I share nothing in common with…

94 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Family Timer/Schedule

I think it would be a great and simple feature to be able to add a timer/schedule for individual accounts on an Xbox One.

92 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. HDR Far Cry 4

HDR on Far Cry 4 would be cool!

92 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 487 488
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base