~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How to stop a Scammer and how to deal with it

Hi guys This isn’t really a idek but more of a informational post I’ve seen recently there’s is a lot of scammers on pages if you come across a post for example on fortnite that says “free vbucks need Verizon or sprint” instantly report the player and contact customer support do not message the scammers as they can hack into your account and gain access to your personal information :IDEA so my idea is that you should be able to report a account for the sole reason of scamming there should be a “report for scamming” option and there account…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Clubs & LFG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Lock your posts in a club feed.

What I mean is; I want to post content in a club feed that I'd like to be exclusive to that club. I think the ability to stop others from sharing my posts elsewhere on Xbox would be good. Obviously club admins and owners will still have the power to delete the posts, but I think giving people control over if their posts can be shared by others elsewhere or not would be nice.

(Maybe an option to lock comments too? I personally don't care about that but maybe others might?)

So anyway, for example: I share a screenshot or…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. There is never been any war never they all liars

World war one a hoax nothing but a lie created by the human cells
    World War 2 never happened neither is another lie they created
    Vietnam war never happened, my step father told me he was deployed to Vietnam and he admitted they never had any conflict there, they basically helped the Vietnamese people to destroy the jungle to help them built the city, never they hadassive shootings as they lie in television, is all lies and they using television to manipulate all the imbecile human cells, because the clones in the USA government are all Mexican clones who are…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clubs & LFG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow multiple pins in activity feed

Only one thing can be pinned to the feed at a time, but sometimes there are 2 or 3 important notes that I want at the top of the feed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Have profile status return and matter

Depending on your profile status. You should have the option to allow communication from other people of your age.

It also should determine what language would be allowed. If you swear a lot then you should be able to talk to other people who swear and not be penalized for it.

Be it vocal or text.

When playing online a profiles status who doesn't match your status should not be able to communicate with you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. TERA Brasil

TERA (mmo) precisa ser liberado no Brasil !

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make the symbol '#' show up as '#' rather than 'No.' when creating Looking for Group post.

Make the symbol '#' show up as '#' rather than 'No.' when creating Looking for Group post.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. No Request TO JOIN PUBLIC CLUBS

This is a pretty simple change that i would like to happen and im surprised more Xbox players havent requested for this.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Club Seniority

Within the Club roster you should be able to see under everyones name how long they have been a member. This would help owners see how long someone has been in there club and would let other members see how loyal that person has been. Our club gives a reward after a year of loyalty for example and this would make it easyer to keep track. If it can not be put under the name in the club roster then at least put it under where the clubs the person is a part of are listed or on the persons…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Cell phone as Camera Microphone

To be able to use your cellphone as your camera microphone and or chat keyboard instead of having to buy a separate headset and or adapters and or having a wired or wireless system we already have a wireless system in our hands if we're playing the Xbox one we got a cell phone it seems like it should be easy to do for some programming whiz to just scribble out a new app

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Clubs & LFG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Republic of Georgia as a country in Microosoft (Xbox)

I want this country to be included in Microsoft , i play from here online with xbox , so i see no harm

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Enable system link over xbox live functionality

With original xbox games coming to backwards compatibility on xbox one. An I idea I had to circumvent the cessation of original xbox's live functionality, was to enable a party type mode (ie party chat) to trick the console into thinking it is on the same LAN or in system link environment. The functionality would work similar to sending out party chat invites to friends, but would network the players xbox's into a system link over Xbox live. Thus enabling online features with original games. I can imagine it would look like the "Join/Invite" to party and game but would…

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Simple TOS, among other things

We're currently trying to combine the Terms of Service and Code of Conduct into one short, simple document. The original TOS doesn't address things like the "Fair Use Act" in regards to copyrights. What are we supposed to do as Admins when someone posts a clip or image? Delete it? Ban them?

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Club Tournaments Needs a little TLC !

There should be tournaments of All Kinds like Racing, Fighting, Soccer, Bowling and etc with in the club and also maybe a battle with other club members ?

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Scarface

Why we can't have Scarface remake game back or backwards compatible the xbox game?

23 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Let owners/admins notify all club *admins* in Chat, using "@admins" tag!

Let owners/admins notify all club *admins* in Chat, using "@admins" tag! Also, let owners/admins notify all club *members* in Chat, using "@members" tag!

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Let owners/admins *notify* all club members in Chat, using "@everyone" tag!

Let owners/admins notify all club *members* in Chat, using "@everyone" tag. Also, let owners/admins *notify* all club *admins* in Chat, using "@admins" tag. Thanks!

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow club admins to remove club LFG posts

As a club admin it is infuriating to see annoying spam in a club's LFG section. Even when I ban the person who posted it the post still stays until it expires.
    I believe this would be an easy fix to allow club admins to remove the posts and to allow members to report it to the admins.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. mark ekõs getting up

Great game to play

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base