~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Transparent Icon in the corner instead of text for notifications

Actuallly, there is a text for all notifications. I play game with subtitle and very often the text is hide by the notification.
    Could you, please, replace text by an Icon in the corner. If you want A full details, hold the xbox button or tap twice.
    For an achievement: a cup
    For a message/mail/sms : a envelope
    To join group or chat : people icon
    Similar for system...
    Something like that for example.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring back the old way of showing your statistics at the end of the year

It was maybe two or three years ago when xbox would release statistics about your account from the past year. It would show hours played, top game, achievements compared to friends and a ton of other in depth information that I loved. I'm pretty sure they did something similar to this last year but it was *** compared to the one from a few years ago. It lacked alot of information the main one I care about is hours/days played and on what games and how many achievements and what not came from these hours. Im not sure the reasoning…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. gamertag release

Older gamertags linked to accounts that have been inactive for over 2 years should be released back to the public

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Free up all inactive gamertags

I have an old inactive gamertag on an email I no longer have access to since deletion. I would like to free up the gamertag (iMegaSam) so I can therefor use it on my current account. It would be helpful for all the inactive gamertags

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Rewards for gamerscore

I think it would be nice to have rewards for gamerscore and games you have all gamerscore in. I have 33832 gamerscore (From when I made this) and earned all the acievements in Lego Marvel Super Heroes, Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions, Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection, Mortal Kombat X and Deadpool.(Also from when I made this) But it doesn't give me very much. My idea is that if you get about 5000 gamerscore, you'd get a bronze color for your profile (Like the colors we already have) and 50000 gives you silver and 100000 gives you gold. But if you get all…

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The Best Background Ever

So you earn many achievements in games you love, some hunt rare ones and others are just happy after earning one just by messing something in game :D. But to get to the thing - I'd LOVE to be able to see my achevements (all diablo+new ones would have flashy animation, after return to xbox home and also would be nice if it wouldn't be just a image of them all, you know there won't be just one image of it or if it was then i'd love to have an animation or something that would appear new ones like…

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. More colors for profile customization and text.

need more colors for profile like yellow and more and able to change text colors.

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. GAMERTAG

Would like to have the gamertag 'RYU' or 'SVR' as they are both inactive for quite a while and would happily use either regularly!

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Xbox x Scorpio achievement

People that own the Scorpio should get a achievement like we did with the day one edition

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. gamertag reset christmas 2017

I think that there should be a gamertag reset for christmas, This wouldn't only benefit microsoft but it would make people happier and there would be less of the "Please reset this gamertag" on the forums and uservoice.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Enforcement Chat

The enforcement team needs to have a direct chat or something. Im tired of only having the support line/chat to go on. It's time for the Enforcement team to have some responsibility for their BS actions, even the support want this.

Its time Xbox. Give these neckbeards a phone line/live chat.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. G.I.F Image Gamerpics !!!!

Please Add The Option To Select A G.I.F / Motion Image As A Custom Gamer Picture For Our Profiles & Clubs

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. B-D-A-Y B-U-N-D-L-E

Pitch: Develop a Birthday Pack for free to players annually.
    Concept: MS sends email with list of games member plays. player can pick a game to receive a Birthday Bundle Pack.
    Something simple, Coins, upgraded weapon with special skin, unlock token, Birthday Uniform etc.
    obviously Game Dependant.
    Implementation: 1month/1week before member BDAY MS/Xbox sends birthday email and requests by which game they want a BDAY Pack from the list of Games MS sends. On birthday, email is sent with a redemption code! That easy.
    Behind the scenes: When creating a game ask developers to create no more than 5 variation…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Disable rare achievement sound

The new Rare Achievements are a great idea but l really miss the classic, regular Achievement unlocked sound. All l'm requesting is the ability to have the Rare Achievement notification also play the same sound as the regular one.
    That regular sound has been the sound of accomplishment on Xbox for years and has always been and always will be the ultimate reward of unlocking an Achievement whether it be super hard or really easy.

Rare Achievements are actually far too commonplace and have started to mar the experience of unlocking Achievements with their constant special chime.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Favorite games list

My suggestion is a favorite games list for Xbox live profiles/gamertags.

This would be an optional feature that allows the user to list/express their top favorite games (preferably not limited to one console's games, but games of all platforms)

This would give profile viewers a better indication of what games a person is most interested in.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Earning Achievements Back After Suspension For Modding Gamescore

In 2015 I received a suspension for modding gamescore. While I totally agree with achievements being removed I do not agree with being unable to earn them. I understand I was wrong but not being able to at least earn them back is a bit harsh after a 1 time thing. I love earning achievements and with all these games becoming backwards compatible it sucks I can't earn achievements back for them.
    For example, I know I earned all the achievements for Fallout 3 legitimately and was stripped of the achievements. I believe the suspected games should be removed not…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Age

Allow us to change our Xbox live account age

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Filter Achivements

I’d love to be able to filter my achivements, either by percentage or to show off the ones I’ve 100%, I like to get all the achivements in my current games and it would be cool to show them off

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base