~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Gamertag Wakez

I have been checking all the time, my GT is "wakez l" and I would like it to be just "wakez" The current profile with just wakez has been inactive for over 2 years, can we please change or remove his name so I can switch it to what I would like.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my post.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Free food free electric

I dont want a gamerscore anymore. What would be much better is if I get food points for every hour I play to keep healthy and full up with energy while I play xb1 forever. And free electric for a tv xb1 and router. This will be in the publics best intrests to stop obiesety and excessive gaming. Trust me my novel idea will work and I want to be the first to try it out.

Everyone upvote this for the protection of health and to relieve poverty.

0 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Xbox Gamertag

Hi! Please consider making the gamertag " Joy of Creation " available to be taken, I really would appreciate it!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Gamerscore switch

I personally get stressed about gamerscore and who has what and when I’ve been on so my idea is that we have a switch for gamerscore you collect the achievements but only you can see the gamerscore and achievements so it doesn’t show up on the leaderboards either because although it may seem strange, not everyone wants to be judged.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Tier for each achievement.

Tiers for each achievement.The achievements that are secret should be diamond tiers.(blue colour)The achievements that are hard to get should be emerald tiers.(green colour)The achievements that are eazy to get should be ruby tier.(red colour)

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Removing spaces in my Gamertag

I was told to post here about an issue I am having with my Gamertag. I was wanting to just remove the spaces in my name to make it easier for people to find, friend, and message me. Currently it is B I N M E R C and I would love it if it was just BINMERC. Unfortunately the system sees it as the same name and will not let me change it. My name is BINMERC everywhere else but here and I have been the only one for years.

Current Gamertag: B I N M E R C

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Profile Cutomization

There are 3 options -
    1) Appear Online
    2) Appear Offline
    3) Do Not Disturb

if you select either of the first two options, then log off, the system remembers that option.
    When you select the third one - Do Not Disturb - after turning off ((Soft Power Off - Connected Standby) the Xbox One resets back to Appear Online. User should have the option to select which of the three option stay active for the next time, after turning off the Xbox.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. two gamertags

I have two gamertags and I would like to change my main account name to the name of my second account (i lost the second account email/pass for a while) but xbox says i can't change them/swap the names. why not? they're both my accounts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Choose gamertag when it's reported

it's pretty self explanatory

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Gamer Tag Recycle 2018

We need another gamer tag recycle for all of the inactive players with gamer tags that active players really want, like me. 2018 gamer tag recycle?

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Inactive Gamertag Release

release all inactive gamer tags. I want the name Chase and the user has a Gamerscore of 0 and is inactive.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Gamertag

Change your gamertag for gamer points can be nice or lower gamertag change for at least $5 because people wanna change their gamertag but $10 is just not the right price maybe if you lower the price down people will start to change it for $5

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add or reset achievements for older games.

Reset achievements so we can get them or add new achievements to older games.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make online achievements optional

Remember when you could just finish a game on 100% without having to go and accomplish some derivative task in online multiplayer? Yeah, I do to. So why is it that we're forced online-oriented achievements down our throats.

It should function like this: Do you want to play online and have achievements associated with that? Fine, turn them on. You don't want to do that? Perfect, turn it off.

Either have a second Gamerscore which tallies all online achievements, or make it like there's only a 'yes or no' functionality, and no 'and/or'.

I'm pretty annoyed by the fact that…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Infinitely Adjustable Aspect Ratios

We should be able to use the same monitors that the Gaming Pc audience get to use, on our Xbox.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stop counting the time spent in standby as playtime!

When turning the console in sleep mode, the playtime showed in the "Achievements" section of that game keeps increasing, this shouldn't happen...

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. make your own achievements

wouldn't be cool if you can make your own achievements you can literally set your own goals think of it heres an example Star trek online you have a goal lets say make 1 million ZEN using the dilithium exschange and there goal set achievement made now with the achievement tracker handy you can see how close you are to your goal

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Recycle Gamertags

There are so many gamertags out there that are unavailable to active users because they're preoccupied by inactive ones. Please consider recycling the ones that have not been in use for a long time.
    Also, I've been told by Xbox support that if someone changed their old GT, this old GT still won't be available to the public... Please fix this.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Gamertag Recycling

Ok so I've wanted the Gmaertag, Parzival, for a long time now but like many of you it's taken. Upon research this gamertag is on a account that has been forever inactive and has a Gamerscore of 0. I'm sure many of you have the same problem when trying to get the gamertag you want but of course an inactive account has it just to be inconvenient. I believe Xbox should recycle these old accounts or accounts that have no progress and are forever inactive so that we have a chance of getting a Gamertag we want. Please vote of…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Gamerscore Reset Option

Ever wanted that "Fresh Start" feeling again? Ever wanted to remove the blemish of a bad game from your gamerscore?

How about an option to completely reset your Gamerscore? That fresh start where you don't have to forfeit your games or purchases to make a new account, but instead get that nice breath of fresh air.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 25 26
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base