~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. more PC game console ports, please

Now that we have the power of xbox one X, im hopeful we could get more PC MMORPG like Cronous and Dekaron or even Star wars: the old republic and perhaps EverQuest. IF Possible,

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ban for protecting myself

I got banned for trash talking someone who was trash talking me on another acount.Personaly i think xbox is the worst console because you get banned for proteccting yourself. i have reported many times of people trash talking me and they dont get banned where as when i reply to someone trash talking me i get banned xbox please fix this or you will be losing many followers. Also, actully tell us how long the ban is because im banned from messeging and i basiclly cant play with my friends because i got banned for protecting myself

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ambassador email alerts regarding known issues and new/updated support pages

It would be a welcomed feature to be able to sign up for email alerts regarding known issues on Xbox Live

For example
    -An email going out whenever there are Xbox Live Service alerts
    -Email with upcoming game releases and possible forumposts with more info on them so people can prepare and possibly help others
    -Having an email whenever a support page is updated or newly added would be a great feature to have. A lot of Ambassadors remember what's in commonly used support pages so whenever they're updated (like the home xbox one now having 5 yearly changes instead…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox Ambassadors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Xbox Design Lab Headphones

Since you can design your own controller now, why not be able to design headphones to match?

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. darksiders 2 legendas

PQ O DARKSIDERS 2 DEATHNITIVE EDITION TEVE UM PATCH COM LEGENDAS EM PT-BR NO PS4 E NO XONE NÃO? FALTA DE RESPEITO COM OS JOGADORES BRASILEIROS DO XBOX!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. why microsoft is trash

lets all post about the most annoying things microsoft does because they are idiots and don’t know how to make decent products

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Permanent ban apology letter on behalf of trouble makers like me.

Hi Microsoft , my account name is JackaBoy1009, i have recently been banned for threats and abuse which i will not begin to argue with because i know you wouldn't care for, but hear me out, players like me get permanently banned for a reason and we all know that there is no way out other than buy a new console, and if you're like me, you really don't have the money, but, if you gave players like me a chance, which i know to get permanent you go through many chances to begin with, we could change for the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Smackdown vs raw 2006

Game was so fun

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Command and conquer tiberium wars, kanes wrath, and Red alert 3

Command and conquer Tiberian Wars, kanes wrath, and Red Alert 3 is the best strategy I played on xbox 360. If we get them to backward compatibility or remastered into xbox one...not just me but everyone that is still a fan of command and conquer will be rejoice and i'll shed a tears of joy when that happened

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Suspensions from chat? No explanation? Bad reasons? Stop using xbox live.

Its very clear that the suspensions and bans of xbox live of kafkaesque in manner. They won't tell you what the reason was explicitly, because I'm sure they'd have a much harder time defending all people who are willing to fight it. The process for appealing also happens to be designed to fend off those who don't care enough.

Here's a novel idea. No one needs Xbox. What you might think of doing is using your money on a different system if you're suspended for any reason that is deemed to be be too petty to deserve a punishment.

Take…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Order and merge the ideas.

Some dieas are postet very often. Please order an merge the threads. Search for "War Thunder" und you will see it. And the same problem are here with very many ideas.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Remove restrictions on updating custom gamerpictures

So recently I have been looking to change my gamerpicture and after several tries found that no matter what I tried to upload, it just would not change. After getting in contact with Microsoft support I found out that there is a 90 day restriction on changing your gamerpic upon finishing ANY form of enforcement action. Now I may disagree with the opinions of the enforcement teams on what is considered to be a violation of the terms and conditions but I accepted the punishment regardless. I feel like that should be the end of it surely? Why enforce something…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Fix the Xbox One X Variable Lag Spike

The console is broken. This is obviously not my sole issue. With a quick google search of "Xbox One X Lag" you will instantly notice a large variety of vocal Xbox One X possessors/players experience this same issue: the Xbox One X has some sort of issue that causes lag. I do not know if it caused by the wireless adapter, or if it is caused by some sort of glitchy malignant processing code, regardless, just about every 9 minutes on the clock the Xbox One X (and only specifically this console) will go into fits of tedious "red barring"…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. The return of Netflix party mode

Everyone enjoyed watching movies or shows with friends or family so I see no reason to keep us away from such fun times. Please bring back party mode on Netflix.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Microsoft's Television XBOX

Microsoft needs to make its own television, the first one to have 120 frames per second at a refresh rate of 240herzs, because so far there is only 60 frames per second on all current televisions.
    I recommend it have M.2 for using it to record footage, it can have record caption, a native 4K resolution, HDR, and they can even include XBOX360 in it, so we can play our XBOX360 games and older OG XBOX games from it, with at least 4 HDMI outputs, a tv that is portable, foldable like a laptop, so it can be easily carried…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Fix Parental controls with better store control

MS needs to get there butts in gear on parental control. So many holes and missing "common sense" features.

The current family functionality is a step in the right direction; but it needs to address the following major areas, to help keep our children safe from the internet and themselves.

1) Assign a master XB live account tied to the console (secured with both password and Pin access. Pin access is great for providing physical access at the console without exposing your full xbox live password)
    2) Option to lock system setings to master acount for better control of Xbox…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Connaître le détail et l'ancienneté de son compte Microsoft dans les paramètres de profil ou de confidentialité.

Connaître le détail et l'ancienneté de son compte Microsoft dans les paramètres de profil ou de confidentialité comme le jour, le mois et l'année d'inscription au Xbox live et plus de détails sur l'ancienneté au Xbox live gold comme le nombre d'années mais aussi les mois et les jours comme 1 an, 11 mois et 27 jours que vous êtes membre gold.

Selon moi il s'agit de la moindre des politesses de donner le détail d'ancienneté au Xbox live comme le jour, le mois et l'année d'inscription au service Xbox live et Xbox live rewards.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clubs & LFG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Support for Pioneer VSX-531

Add support for Pioneer VSX-531 receiver. currently, the kinect or media remote cannot control volume on the xbox one.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  OneGuide & Live TV  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. i need a loan

We offer very low interest rates in relation to the slowdown of economic activity (recession) in most countries in the world, Our company now offers affordable interest rate loan, so what do you need funds to boost your business? Or are you in need of money for some personal purposes? Why not contact us now that we offer individuals and legal loans at an interest rate of 3% for a maximum period of 25 years. Interested applicant can contact or email us back via email: donaldshawloanhelp@gmail.com

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Remaster splinter cell blacklist

If they remastered Splinter Cell blacklist and conviction and double agent I would buy it as they have done with call of duty 4 so it can be done and multi disc can be done

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 484 485
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base