~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Xbox Enforcment Communication

The Xbox enforcement team needs to learn how to be a more effective team. Now, before I get into this, I understand this will most likely receive few votes due to being another Enforcement complaint in the vast sea of them, but I hope you will all take the time to read this.
    I've been banned twice for communications on Xbox Live. I don't swear, I do my best not to harass, but I will admit, I do at times. This is, after all, a competitive gaming community. Limiting the free speech will only ruin an environment. I understand if…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. [XBXF] Pyramid Solitaire Solvable Deck Feature

Please extend the Solvable Deck option to the Pyramid Solitaire game within the Solitaire Collection. It's beyond frustrating to see one card halting progress up the pyramid when all matching cards are located above where the one card is (as in, there is no way to match the "halting" card when all matching cards are inaccessible.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Club name change

It would be nice if we were able to change our clubs name more than once. What if I transfer ownership to someone else like an admin, and they would like to change the name.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clubs & LFG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sort by owned games

A feature to allow you to easily see / sort games you own or do not own that are installed on a console.

As friends come over and sign in on my console and install their games, its tedious to determine what is owned by the currently logged in profile, and what is a friends.
    Because of this it is hard to determine what can or cannot be launched under the current profile, and what can be potentially cleaned up.

Or even just an icon to designate which profiles on the console have access to a game tile would work.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sonic Unleashed

Honestly, I didn't think I'd get votes for this, but I feel that this game deserved better. Despite some janky stuff, I'd say this game had the best story and cinematics of any Sonic game between "Adventure" and "Colors", and I feel that it should be remastered for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Star Wars: Battlefront II

I would love to play this classic on my Xbox One as would many other people so please vote the crap outta this. Thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Nickelodeon Vs. Capcom

Nickelodeon Vs. Capcom is an crossover fighting game

Examples crossovers of multiple characters by Nickelodeon;
    Dragon Ball Z
    He-Man and the Masters of the Universe
    G.I. Joe
    Might Morphin Power Rangers
    Pokemon
    Popeye
    Scooby-Doo
    Speed Racer
    SpongeBob
    Teenage Ninja Mutant Turtles
    The Real Ghostbusters
    Transformers

Dragon Ball Z characters would be a good fit with the Street Fighter cast??

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Auto turn off TV volume when using headsets

It's a bit of annoying that I should go to settings to turn off my TV volume myself when plug a headset into my controller. I think Xbox can be much more intelligent.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Vote For What Games We Get With Gold

Hey Microsoft so far i have had 2 months of my year of gold and i am not to exited about the games that have come available so far so i was wondering if you could add a way to vote for what games you would like to be made games with gold. Who else thinks its a good idea msg me on Xbox and vote

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Buy back option

I havve been thinking why don't Xbox have a buy back option where the games you rarely play or don't even play you can trade in for a percentage of credits/money to use to put forward to a new game as I myself have 40 games and only play on about 5 so I thought I'd put this on the table as many people I've spoke to be live this is a great idea

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Players cheat through hama speedshot converter ultimate

Players cheat by using a converter from HAMA, which allows them to connect a mouse and keyboard. https://nl.hama.com/115477/hama-speedshot-ultimate

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Request party invite..

I often find myself asking for invites to invite only parties, especially when they disconnect all the time. It would be a lot easier to have a button in the player profile under party that sends a party request to that player. They accept the request by holding down the Xbox button, and an invite is sent. It would make joining parties a lot faster at times.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Home Screen Live Player Visibility.

I used to love watching shows, movies, videos, etc. on the home screen, picture yourself watching a movie on Netflix and while the movie is playing, hit the home button on your controller once, this is what I mean. I can't do this anymore due to the awful "game hub" selector and a big tile telling me what app is running, I don't need to be told. It needs to just be a small screen with nothing covering up half of the freaking screen. Bring it back.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. College Basketball game

Make a basketball game that you can upload your own ideas, jerseys, team names, etc. That way if I wanted to make my own college hoops game I can.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. love xbox games more the batter

hi there I got some cool xbox 360 games to add to the list pls if u can I like to play it on the xbox one asuras wrath and more I don't no how long can I do this massege so I b fast as I can ok anachy reigns / never dead / war hammer space marine /ninja blade / divinity 2 / n3 nintey nine nights 1&2 and that's it and I no some other already done some off the games but like to [lay it on xbox one if u can Microsoft pls it b cool…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Ability to buy Xbox Live Gold with account balance

I believe we should be able to use our Xbox Live account balance to purchase Gold membership.
    I honestly don't see why we can't.
    If it's about not wanting to allow promotional gift card balance offers to purchase it,
    make it so there are two different types of "money" in our account balance.
    One that can only be bought using real money,
    and one for promotional offers.
    And restricting Gold membership to only be bought with the balance that's gotten with real money.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Better warranty

I just got told it would cost 177$ to ship my Xbox one in for repairs. That's half the cost of a brand new one in the states, probably almost the cost of a used one and almost half the cost of a new one in Canada.what a joke. I was actually told that I shouldn't use xbox products if I don't like the warranty. That is shody customer service. Trying to justify almost 200$ in shipping by hiding behind d a warranty is sad. Thanks k's Microsoft, I'll be switching to Sony from now on

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. game updates/patches on a separate activity feed

There are plenty of ideas to filter the activity feed but what i'm most interested in is a separate feed for video game updates.

Every now & then when i'm scrolling through the feed I'll see a game update. How many have I missed? I don't want an option to turn off the ability to see game play footage from friends just so I can see these updates (although, that is still a great idea). I believe there should be a stand alone feed for game patches, updates & possibly feedback requests from both game developers & Microsoft. This would…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Bring back Naruto avatar clothing items

I'd like to be able to buy the Naruto clothing items, I see there's Bleach and Onepiece on there, and doing some research there was at one time a Naruto page. It would be really cool to bring that back. I'd buy all of the items on that page.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Avatars  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow removal of incomplete games with closed servers from the achievement list

Just like you can remove 0% achievements, allow the removal of incomplete games who's servers have closed making the 100% unreachable.
    Obviously - only incomplete ones, that way if your account gets hacked, people won't be able to delete your hard earned progress.
    You could secure it in a variety of ways, requiring two-step as an example.
    That, or allow give people a voting process by which you select previously disabled games and re-open them for a month. Can make it a gold sub feature.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 487 488
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base