~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. ESTABLISH A MICROSOFT STORE IN DEHRADUN, UTTARAKHAND, INDIA

PLEASE establish a store at CAPRI-TRADE CENTER at DehraDun , Uttarakhand , India.

There is no proper store where i could get Genuine Microsoft and XBox Products.

I am facing problem since there are many fake MS product copies in market both Online and at Retail Shops.

HOPE U UNDERSTAND

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring Back Old Dashboard

New layout is significantly worse. looks like crap with the top half of the screen red when its on the youtube icon. worked fine how it was. worse to try to navigate. BRING BACK THE PREVIOUS VERSION OR GIVE US AN OPTION TO GO BACK

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Button to quickly deactivate Cortana

It would be useful to have a button on the snap menu that would allow us to quickly deactivate Cortana if we accidentally summon her. If one is in a party and accidentally activates Cortana, it would be nice to be able to quickly and non verbally silence her.
    Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cortana & Kinect  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. split screen for skype and playing game

Before the xbox one update, you could do game and skype split screen now you can't and i dont like the big screen of skype, why change something that was fine??

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stop. Just stop.

The new interface.... Cut it out. I don't need to have the ability to broadcast made easier. I'm not PewDiPie or whatever.

I'm 32. I play video games occasionally, but my whole family uses the Xbox to control the home theater. The new interface is annoying and clunky. Now in order to do what I want I have to go through several menus instead of pressing one button.

Also, I swear to god, get the Kinect voice recognition to work. I have to tell the thing 15 times to do something before it does it right. For example, when I…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Stop the craziness!!!!!!

I have 3 Xbox ones and I wish I didn't.

I recently purchased 2 xbox ones for my kids, and I have one. So I'm into Microsoft for over a $1000 just in hardware (I purchased my elite Xbox for $500 and the other two for $300).

Kids wanted to play Overwatch with me on multiplayer and I was VERY DISAPPOINTED to learned I had to purchased multiple games and xbox live accounts. I called customer support and was told if I buy a digital game I could share between two accounts but would still have to purchase another live…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Call Of Duty :Black Ops 3

Black Ops 3 Should Be Backwards Compatible Because Most People Like It Like Me Plus BO3 Is the only thing i play despite the people with horrible wifi

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Splash screens.

I would like to see the ability to take a screenshot of the "splash image" that comes up when you first start a game, for use as backgrounds.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Background Music in South Africa

Background Music for South Africa. The 360 could do it, other regions can do it. Just let me play my own tunes!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Access Game DVR clips and screenshot files from the new File Explorer

With the new update came the new File Explorer app, which is really exciting, especially when I found you can copy files to and from the console. The biggest problem and disappointment though, is that there's no way to view Game DVR files from it. This is a huge issue I feel. The system now has Pictures and Videos folders by default, but pictures and videos you take on the console don't appear on them. Even if it means making a Game DVR folder, those files on the system should be directly accessible from the file explorer the moment you…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ease of Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Cortana/muted microphone

So Im someone who loves Cortana but never have the chance to use it since I don't have a kinect. I'm in party's all the time and it a huge confusion when I say HEY CORTANA. As soon as I say hey everyone in the party stops talking and it can mess up planing stuff in game. So I was thinking sense most mute buttons on mics are a digital mute it wold be cool and useful to have it to when to say hay Cortana While the mic is muted it would still pick up and work and still…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. xbox one software need to be improve

it seems like every time a new xbox one game comes out there are lot of bugs in the game. when making the the next xbox one update make it were the software fix the bugs by itself.basically saying all xbox one console should fix the bug by itself were dont need game fix updates the only should updates should have is new features that should optional and should stay that way.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Slacker radio

Xbox one needs a Slacker Radio app. The 360 had it so whe doesn't the Xbox One?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. The ability to hit the Guide Button while using the Media Player App no longer works as of the March 29th XBOX ONE Update.... O,O

I used to be able to use Skype or hit the Guide Button and switch Apps while the Media Player App was going. At which point it would hold it's place kind of like Games do when you use the True Achievements App and then it'd be waiting right where I left off just like any game. Unfortunately, now as soon as I hit the guide button it goes to a different file on the Thumb Drive all together. The moment I hit the guide button it's not even playing the same file when I go back to the Media…

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Blur

Add Blur now!... Its been more that 2 years and we are still waiting.

I don't think it would be a big deal for you guys in adding such a beloved game for most of us who played it!...

Please consider this with high importance!...

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow same user to sign into multiple Xbox Ones (like Windows)

Our house has multiple Xboxes and are our video streaming devices BUT our Netflix, Hulu and Amazon accounts and MS video purchases are associated with my account. Problem is, unlike Windows, I CANNOT be logged into more than one Xbox One to use these apps (which is a common desire for household members). Please allow multi-xbox sign-in for video/music/etc, but if games rights are a problem, prevent games being played on more than one Xbox. Note: Multi-AppleTVs in a household on same account work. It is pushing me to consider other streaming devices which I would prefer to not need…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. enforcement

I have been playing video games for my whole life, i know what to do and what not to do. I get reported for a kid not liking that he lost and im banned for 5 days. he put it as communication but my last message was 2 weeks ago.and i am only in parties with IRL friends. Microsoft needs to have a number to call for a enforcer to get it resolved quicker. They need to look at what was said or done between the people and notice them before they a ban. I was told that you get…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox Ambassadors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Faster recent player list

Increase the speed in which recent players appear on the list. It was instant on the 360 but there seems to be about a 10 minute delay on the xbox one.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Ultra Widescreen support for Project Scorpio.

So basically as we know so far that Project Scorpio will be a 4k machine, running @ Ultrawide 21:9 is excellent for gaming, and requires very little extra power to run games at 2k/1440p Ultrawide (but still not more than 4k) so it would be great to have support on the Scorpio when it does release, also seeing as how the majority of UWP/Crossplay games support Ultrawide (aside from ReCore) this would be easy to implement.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 488 489
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base