~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Active download hours.

I live in Australia, which a prime internet connection of <4Mb/s, an with the introduction of our amazing broadband network - fibre to the node, I doubt it will get much quicker in the next 10 years.

Could we please get an option to schedule all downloads for certain hours. I would like to be able to put 10+ items in the queue, and not have them download until, for example, 10pm-6am each day.

If I try to download anything during the day, not a single other device in the house can use the internet, and I forget to turn…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. recovering/reclaiming and recycling gametag for inactivity or account closing

hey...

i was wondering if i can get my old and first game tag which is hangged as inuse game tag where i'm suppose to be the person using it , but due to my accoun'ts inactivity for a year or maybe above, or temperory closing the account for any reason , i wasn't able to claim the same gametag , and the site left me no other choice to assign a new gametag.
    recovering or reclaiming a gametag isn't wrong or a bad idea since it have a brave reason to list it as an available gametag.

kind regards

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow users to create folders in games library

It would be helpful to be able to create folders for games and apps so the list of games isn't so long.

Being able to sort them into series, genres, etc, would make the menu much more efficient and user friendly, especially seeing as some series have non-standardised titles (e.g. TC's RainbowSix Vegas2 and Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege), and it would also be good if you could choose the order and display of the games within each folder.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Xbox app typing glitch

Occasionally my Xbox app won’t let me type and it fixes after a few days but then it comes back...
    Please fix!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Peter Jackson’s King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie

We need this 360 game brought back for Xbox One.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Eine Ordner Funktion für die Spiele wäre gut ähnlich wie bei der Konkurrenz

Die Spiele sind mega unübersichtlich angezeigt, eine Ordner Struktur mit dem man Ordern wie bei der PS4 erstellen kann würde helfen, das Windows 10 ja Ordner erstellen kann mit Rechtsklick Ordner, sollte das doch eigentlich umsetzbar sein ? - Ich würde mich gerne unter 200 Spielen zurechtfinden.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. party audio in captures/dvr

I would love to upload the capture to youtube with my voice in it with no editing it would my my life easier

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. tropico 3

Tropico 3 for xbox one from xbox 360

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Fortnite on Xbox 360

They shouldn’t just make fortnite just for Xbox one they should also make it for Xbox 360 so they can also play it some people can’t get a Xbox one. So please vote on this

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Xbox live rewards

Make xbox live rewards program for Czech republic please.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. mark ekõs getting up

Great game to play

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clubs & LFG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Marine animals

I am suggesting you to add Marine animals (like sharks and orcas) in Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Collection.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. unique avatar

I think that every game we buy from microsoft has to come up with a unique avatar related to the game, it could be an object or even a piece of clothing

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Avatars  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Por favor que alguien me regale una gift card para xbox 360 realmente no tengo dinero lo agradeceria mucho !!

Por favor que alguien me regale una gift card para xbox 360 realmente no tengo dinero lo agradecería mucho !!
    también acepto xbox live gold , realmente lo necesito no estoy pasando por un buen momento económico una ayuda seria muy buena , desde ya muchas gracias acá dejo el correo electrónico para el que me pueda ayudar

diegomanuelc@hotmail.com

saludos a todos !! lo mejor !!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. a controller just for racing.

The controller will have a small steering wheel in the place of the left stick that can move 150 degrees, it has its own vibration motor.
    On the right side of the controller will be a stick that moves on the Y axis and is spring loaded(gear shifter).
    The left trigger will be stiff, which feels like a real braking. And the right trigger will be as sensitive as in a real vehicle.
    I think it is necessary to create controller that provides the quality of the steering wheel and other additions of the racing sim games. Some people do…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow us to apply screenshots to Xbox Home which are dependent upon the game.

Allow us to apply screenshots to Xbox Home which change dependant on what game we are on. If it is GTA it will show a screenshot from that game and if it's from CoD it will show a screenshot from that game. If the user has no screenshots, it will show the default background or their colour.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Duke Nukem Forever

If you think about it, Duke Nukem Forever still had some good things going for it. The dlc second campaign was much better than the first campaign. The multiplayer by itself was the single best part of the game. You can interact with a lot of stuff in game. You might find some of the jokes & references funny. Sure this miss the mark since it technically was the long awaited sequel for Duke 3D. Yet I honestly didn't find the game to be as bad as they say. I could name a few Duke Nukem games that are worse…

0 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make Xbox one like computer

Make Cox one likenpc like adding Ms word and Ms Excel to Xbox one. And add also computer all apps for Xbox one. This helps in using the Xbox one a lot for several use. And also make Xbox one comptable for keyboard and mouse that can be given as a pc experience.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add Kazakhstan in Xbox

Add Kazakhstan for Xbox Store. I can't buy Xbox 360 games. It says: "Sorry! This offer is not valid in your region."

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. F3

Release Far cry 3 on gold

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 580 581
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base