~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. More payment options for gift cards

I have wanted to buy a gift card through my account. I have had a friend and this has happened multiple times where they buy a gift card and redeem it but can’t buy one using that money. It is a simple fix that could be very helpful. So please add it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. MVP NCAA Baseball 06

This game needs to be backward compatible!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Communications ban from talking with friends is ridiculous and almost anti consumer

For recently I got a communications ban for 24 hours. I got it because some online trolling thought it would be funny to harass me. I got angry reference him has special Ed person. I got a communications block for it. I understand the block for text and voice communications with random people. But blocking your friends from talking with you in party is absolutely ridiculous and borderline anti consumer practice.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. More options for gamepass

Make the gamepass have a 6 month, yearly option again.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Old 2K Sports games - Original Xbox backwards compatibility

NBA 2K2 to 2K7
    NFL 2K2 to 2K5
    NHL 2K4 to 2K7

Please try and make the old 2K sports games backwards compatible with Xbox One. Nostalgia is still nice.
    Thanks! :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. THE SHOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AND MANY OTHER BASE BALL FANATICS are going too switch to PS4 if the show is not added to the xbox market. my favorite sport is baseball and i have been a loyal xbox customer for 5 years ,but Xbox does not provide any Fun,Realist baseball games science 2k developing was canceled . I want The show available for Xbox immediately. The show is a top of the line game that includes realistic story lines, multiplayer, diamond legacy , career mode, and more. Xbox does not provide any game that compares to the show currently,and I AM OUTRAGED!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The Godfather

Please make this game backward compatible.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Re Open multiplayer servers for backwards compatibility

Re Open Xbox original multiplayer servers for backwards compatibility for the original Xbox Games that will be available on the Xbox One.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Offline mod for each device NOT account based

Make Offline mode for each device, ie xbox one, windows10 PC, instead of an account based offline mode (which it is now), so that I don't have to keep switch modes depending on what device I'm on. I don't want my PC being shown on the Xbox.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. something went wrong screen. no fix.

looking to see if anyone has had or is having the, something went wrong screen. tried to reset console with profile intact, took me straight back to something went wrong. factory reset console. first back to something went wrong. second time, got an image on screen of one x in the background and a contoller in the foreground with a red ring bouncing over the x button, so i pushed the x button and the bouncing ring changed to green, then the screen just hung there bouncing for a while then screen went blank, console turned off. turned it back…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Ask if we wanna install game from physical discs or download them

I know it could mean some restructure over the way that the things already works, but make the BC games give us the option to install from physical discs instead of only downlad the full content (when the game is a disc based one off course) and, after this, check and download the updates needed to run. This can make a little bit less painfull for people with *** internet to play these titles (i have about 30 BC games on physical discs here now, and some times i just turn on my 360 to play them cause it don't…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Reset Home Xbox Again

If someone else is the cause of your home xbox being taken up and you can't change it again, then you should be able to reset your home xbox again even if you have before.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Image and audio adjusts

Make possible to adjust Xbox HDMI input bright, contrast, colors and audio volume. I know that DVR and Oneguide app development looks to be in "holding" cause theres other priorityes over it, but yet theres people like me that use their Xboxes conecting other stuff for any reason and this setup could be handy.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  OneGuide & Live TV  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I need "Burger King: Pocketbike Racer" to be backwards compatible

Please vote for this! I need this game on my XB1 and so do you! We can get this game on Xbox One without all the wait!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate

This is just a downloadable spin off, but still a pretty entertaining game, specially for people that like metroidvania style. It wasn't released for Xbox One and theres no mention of this one on any place.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Fifa

Sonic hero's
    Fifa 09
    Fifa 10
    Fifa 11
    Fifa 12 (include euros)
    Fifa 13
    Fifa 14 (include world cup)
    Fifa 15
    Fifa 16
    Star wars: episode III - Revenge of the sith

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. new rewards on Xbox Live Rewards

take the rewards that are out of stock and replenish new rewards<microsoft points,gold,things like this>

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox Live Creators Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add VR

Now that theres windows 10 VR headsets how about making it possible to use the headsets with the Xbox ONe too.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow to migrate accounts at any time

Allow to migrate accounts anytime

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 697 698
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base