~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Option to choose/change streamquailty

The option to change/choose the stream-quailty in the inbuild mixer-app is removed, I wonder why?
    "...if your bandwidth supports a 1080p broadcast, it will automatically be upgraded"
    Not everyone has the unlimited bandwidth with their ISP, please add back the option to choose/change the stream-quality.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Schedule

We really need a way to schedule or limit download speed just like torrent clients. My downloads interfere with everybody's connection at home and I forget to set them before bedtime must of the time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Optional Kinect Settings

Since the Fall 2017 update, the Kinect voice commands aren't working properly, just add a set of optional kinect commands.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cortana & Kinect  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Call of Duty: Black Ops 3

The amount of glitches would make this game a great addition to Xbox one.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Have achievements not in English based off IP Adress

I was stationed in Japan. Now I’m in the states and my achievements are still showing in different languages.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 4K app category

It would be useful to have a drop down menu like the games does for apps, but instead of it being

Xbox one x enhanced
    Xbox one
    Xbox 360/Xbox

it should be

4K supported apps
    All apps
    Offline apps

This would make it quicker and easier to sort through the apps we have downloades

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Separate a games saved data from the game download

We should be able to separate a games saved data from the game download, allowing us to be able to move the saved data to a separate hard drive, as a back up

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please add the ability to check Progress on Xbox Gold Quests _ FAQ says..."trust us"

Please add the ability to track progress towards the Xbox Gold Quests.
    This month they are "Log in on 15 days" I do not know how many days I logged in, and while I plan to keep logging in everyday, sometimes real life gets in the way. If I could track my logins, I would be more relaxed if I knew I would get it.

Another one is "Start a Game Pass Trial" I am not going to do that unless I am sure that I will meet the login requirement, so as not to remove that option from a…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. add Balkans Region

I suggest to add Balkans Region, especially Kosovo to the Xbox Live Rewards

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox Live Creators Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Hunt: Showdown For Xbox one

This upcoming game seems really interesting to me would be nice if it can be brought to console I haven’t seen any news on it

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Costum profile picture

The costum profile picture feature let's a few of the people behind in the Xbox community
    I got my account from my little brother which is younger then 18 and he created this account with his original age back then. Now he passed it onto me and I updated the accounts age to my original age 18+ but now the system doesn't let me upload a picture because the creation age is to young. I ask the people of Xbox to change the system for the profile costume picture to use the initial updated age instead of using the orginal…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. MK 25th anniversary back compatibility!

Backward compatibility on Xbox One of the Mortal Kombat 9 & MK:Arcade Kollection games on 360 to help celebrate Mortal Kombat's 25th anniversary! Both are available on the marketplace still for purchase, all it would take is getting the ok and doing this as a great fan tribute!

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Achievement sorting.

Sort your achievements in the order you want to see them and for other people to see them.
    I know you can't delete them because of your gamerscore so give is a chance to organise it I the order we want.
    Example: I don't like that I have 100% for some games and I want them and my other games with high % completion more on the top.

Thanks for reading and please vote :).

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ps4 controller

I want to ues my ps4 controller on my xbox 1 s

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Xbox Elite Customizable Controllers

Blue, Pink, Yellow, Green, Rainbow, etc

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Lego batman 2

Please make Lego batman 2 on Xbox 360 available on Xbox one I bought this from the online store and got a new Xbox one later on and I can't play it now because it's not Backwards Compatible game and I don't got a 360 anymore so please do this

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Reverse recent dashboard update

I just updated to the new dashboard update (10/17) and it is garbage. The previous dashboard/Xbox one user interface worked fairly well and was much quicker and user friendly. This new one takes 1-2 extra steps to get to just about everything and is just a jumbled mess. Please reverse this garbage and stop changing everything just because you can. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Enforcement

WE NEED A BETTER WAY TO CONTACT ENFORCEMENT. CASE REVIEW IS OUTDATED. I HAVE NO ACTING SUSPENSIONS BUT STILL CANT USE MY MIC. I TRIED GOING TO XBOX SUPPORT AND THEY CANT DO ANYTHING EXCEPT TELL ME TO CONTACT SUPPORT THROUGH CASE REVIEW.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Guitar hero

Have the all or some of the guitar heroes from the 360 be backward compatible. Would be nice to cause I have 3, Metallica, and Van Halen just sitting around with a guitar

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 506 507
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base