~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Option File - Ability to Share Items in Pro Evolution Soccer 2018

Queremos Option file para PES 2018.

Por ocasião da chegada do excelente simulador de futebol PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2018, queremos um acordo para que possamos compartilhar escudos, equipamentos, imagens ... Mesmo que a PS4.

Por quê? Bem, porque estamos pagando alguns direitos que deveriam ser iguais para todos os usuários, o PES 2018 é o mesmo para ambas as plataformas, e no xbox não temos todo o conteúdo.

Por que reclamamos? Como somos fiéis ao console XBOX, não queremos mudar para a PS4, estamos confortáveis ​​e muito felizes com este console, nós só pedimos uma atualização para poder compartilhar os…

410 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

61 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Expedite Certs for Conan exiles

Conan Exiles is in game preview stage just as ark was when it's Certs were being expedited. This game is absolutely unplayable until the next patch passes Microsoft Cert, broken (infinite) loading screen, and this was after a patch the was pending for a week that was supposed to fix a problem that was preventing 90% of servers to show. This game needs some priority due to it being absolutely unplayable in its state.

538 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

52 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make a Schedule of Xbox One Updates like Windows 10 (Only 2 or 4 Updates Per Year)

What the heck is Wrong with you people ??? Everytime i turn on my Xbox One a new Update is waiting for me. I play my console on Weekends. So everytime i need to play some games there is a so called Prompt waiting for me - "It's time to Update". It is very annoying; its like UPDATE NOW OR GO TO HELL.

So why don't you guys just make a Simple Update Schedule for Xbox One like you did with Windows 10 (2 Updates Per Year). Make a similar Schedule for Xbox One too. So everyone just knows about…

886 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

39 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make it harder for people to get banned. people pay good money to enjoy playing.

this is what i think about the banning system, xbox in a way is held responsible, just as much as the person who sent the message. this has to stop because we all get mad sometimes in the heat of the moment and say something we don't mean and realize we're gunna get banned and regret it. That does not make it right for microsoft to allow this to keep happening though, they could stop this by black listing all words of vulgar use off the console, making it so when you try to curse at someone on the console,…

16 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

156 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Kinect Adapter for Xbox One X (Free)

Just like Microsoft did for the launch of the Xbox One S, for those of us who want to run both and Xbox One X and an Xbox One S at the same time and enjoy using the Kinect, we will still require an adapter. Also for the people upgrading from the original Xbox One that want to use the Kinect will also require this adapter. People like me who use the Kinect and own multiple consoles should have the ability to get another Kinect sensor for the launch of the Xbox One X! Thanks Mircrosoft!

303 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

43 comments  ·  Cortana & Kinect  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. fortnite Crossplay with PC

In Fortnite, Crossplay is enabled between PS4 and PC, but is not available on the XBox. In many games, especially ones with a competitive shooter aspect, I can understand not wanting to impact play by mixing the different inputs of the PC with the controller based style of a console. This however is purely a pve game and does very well with crossplay. Please consider allowing crossplay for this game.

310 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1080p 60fps HD Remastered Windows XP "Goodies" on Xbox One

1. Midtown Madness (1999)
    2. Midtown Madness 2
    3. Midtown Madness 3
    4. Motocross Madness (1998)
    5. Motocross Madness 2
    6. Microsoft Flight Simulator
    7. And the List Goes On...

332 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Saints Row 2

They should bring this back, its such a good game ! I also have all my saved data for that game but i cant play it because its on 360 so please if you like it to vote to bring it back.

86 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Show "Announcements" to Everyone in Xbox Insider Hub App like Feedback Hub in Windows 10 without the Need of Joining the Insider Program

I just wanted to Read the Announcements in Xbox Insider Hub App without joining the Xbox Insider Program. I did the same on my Windows 10 PC with Feedback Hub App.

213 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Dragon Age 2

Still hoping for dragon age 2 to get onto the B.C. list. This series along with bioshock and mass effect are my favorites to play. Their aren't a lot of story rich games out there anymore. Would love to complete the D.A. Trilogy.

45 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Option File Xbox One PES 2018

Option File Xbox One PES 2018, por favor, muito importante.

62 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

There is collection of 3 Metal Gear Solid games remastered on Xbox 360 . It contain Metal Gear Solid 2 : Sons of Liberty
    Metal Gear Solid 3 : Snake Eater
    Metal Gear Solid : Peace Walker

With this you can play almost whole Metal Gear Solid story on Xbox One , except first game

246 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Option File for PES 2018 Xbox One

Please, release option file for PES 18 XBOX ONE.

48 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Modern Warfare 2 Backwards Compatibility

A long time ago, since when it was announced backwards compatibility, some games have been firmly established at the top, with the greatest number of suggestions, it is known that these games were not brought to us players, which we look forward to eagerly for him to release to our current generation , I have the support of thousands of players who know the importance of this game and we wanted to remember without buying another console from the previous generation.
    Microsoft has never let us down, let the Administrator see this post, get our Call of Duty back into…

31 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bring back snap feature

Bring back picture in picture so we can watch youtube etc and play games at the same time again i loved this feature !!! Come on now!!!

46 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Make 'Salsa Shark 816' the CEO of Xbox

Dear Satya Nadella please fire Phil Spencer and hire this guy 'Salsa Shark 816'. He is dying to work with Microsoft.

100 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Mute auto-playing game trailers on store pages

Mute game trailers (like the Steam store), then optionally allow the user to unmute it.
    This will make the trailer less intrusive and annoying to people who don't want to see it.

62 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Gamertag Reset

Hello microsoft, There are thousands of unactive accounts that have been unactive for over 5 years and their gamertags are being wasted when someone could be using theese cool tags. Microsoft should do a gamertag reset for the month of september so those inactive tags can be put to use. (VOTE IF YOU AGREE)

52 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Call of duty MW3

Mw3 back compact and nfs underground 1&2

73 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Better Text, Image-Alignement for better wallpaper use

Mockup: https://i.imgur.com/o35DEuH.jpg

With the new dashboard update some elements are too big or are placed too high. This has a negative effect if you are using big screens or using custom wallpaper.

With new alignment there is more space in the middle to see your wallpaper without losing information

Additional changes:

- remove one ad element
    - gamerscore stats below the actual title

43 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 513 514
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base