~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Replace Snapped Video Playback as a PiP Overlay

Please give us this option. Whether a new pip or original snap. This was a system selling feature.

3,155 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

466 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring Back Snap (Instead of or In Addition to Overlays)

Removing the Snap feature when it was a major selling point of the console is a step backwards. Allow all apps (including One Guide) to work in PiP mode with the new overlay feature, but also allow us to resize the game so we can place the PiP window in the empty space, replicating snap. Covering up part of the game is NEVER a good solution.

1,567 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

123 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Adicionar opção de parcela ao cartão de crédito

I think it would be interesting if you had the option of buying digital parcells on your credit card, even if they were 2x or 3x, which in my opinion would help a lot. Thank you very much, I have some products from you and I am very satisfied, your service is excellent.

250 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

42 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Assassins Creed 3 Remastered

Assassins creed 3 should be remastered in 60fps & make a return to xbox one that was the best hands down!!

382 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please add a Japanese voice to Gears of War4

GearsofWar4 will be released in Japan in May.
    This is very happy to Japanese fans.
    However, will you add a Japanese voice to Gears of War4?
    Because we played a Japanese voice in the past Gears series.

The performance of the Japanese voice actors in the past series is familiar to us fantastically.
    Please.

273 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Dead Space: The Collection

Let's bring back the epic survival-horror trilogy in all of it's glory! Imagine it, all three Dead Space games, fully optimised for Xbox One; running at an incredible 1080p 60fps for the full brutal and gut-wrenching experience!

1,533 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

36 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Option to turn off suggested friends from the Xbox App on Windows 10

Please can we have the ability to turn off the suggested "social" elements that go beyond my friends list.

This includes

"Suggestions" - Guide/Friends & clubs
    "Suggested for you" - Community/Activity Feed
    "Popular now" - Community/Activity Feed
    Adverts for feeds on the right hand side of the - Community/clubs and trending
    Auto follow of purchased and played games - Community/Activity feed

I understand people appreciate these features and use them but I don't and never have.

The suggestions show people I have removed from my friends lists and a selection of random people that I share nothing in common with…

906 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Xbox On Windows 10 PCs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Start the Xbox Ambassadors program in Brazil

Brazilians can already join the program, but very little people use it because of the language. Please implement the program in Portuguese (PT-BR). I´m sure many more people would join and use. We are a huge gaming market.

157 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Xbox Ambassadors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. COD MW2 Remastered

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Remastered on Xbox ONE

146 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Modern Warfare 2

Add MODERN WARFARE 2 on backward compatibility list for Xbox one with all DLC and new updates.

72 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Age verification for free offering games rated for CERO Z in Japan

(Japanese translation follows/後半に日本語訳を書いています)
    In Japan we are not allowed to purchase games rated CERO Z (mature) in Japan by the local currency in my account but purchase by credit card because it proves we are enough old to play these mature game.
    But there's no way to have payment option to download free offering games like Game with Gold, free trial or Beta and I think this is one of the reasons why we can't get these mature games in Japan.
    For example, For Honor open beta on Xbox One is not available in Japan though it is available on…

449 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. COMMAND & CONQUER SERIES HD REMASTERED

COMMAND & CONQUER series remastered real-time strategy video game franchise for xbox 360 and xbox one with new DLCs, graphics, and new gameplay.

Games:

- Command & Conquer
    - Command & Conquer 2: Generals
    - Command & Conquer: Red alert, Red alert 2, Red Alert 3
    - Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun
    - Command & Conquer: Yuri's Revenge
    - Command & Conquer: Renegade
    - Command & Conquer: Generals- Zero Hour
    - Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
    - Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath
    - Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3- Uprising
    - Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight
    -…

294 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Oh, Snap!

Please bring snapping back to XBO. It really helps being able to snap my twitch chat while I'm playing a game so I can directly and audibly reply to my viewers. Not to mention all of the other perks of being able to snap literally anything. Please bring snap back. I don't know why it was taken away anyway.

69 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. bring back the xbox home button

with the new update it took away the whole purpose of the home button. going to the home screen. it needs to do what the name suggests.

48 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Dead Space 2

Xbox 360 and Xbox One compatibilty for Dead Space 2

89 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Return the Snap app

Snap was a main reason why I bought and xbox one. The ability to multitask was very pleasing. Removing it was unusual and discouraging. Taking away key features of an entire system is rash in its own rite. If anything Microsoft should be building, increasing features, not losing the ones we love. Get it together guys. Fire the focus group that made that choice btw.

99 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. individual party volume sliders

Sometime when in a party with a bunch of people some are silent and some are loud making it fairly unbalanced for the other members because if they turn up their headset volume up to hear the silent guy the loud guy goes way to loud, so i think it would be a fantastic idea to implement a volume slider like Discore has where base value is 100 and you can slide it anywhere between 0 and 200 to make you everyone on the same loudness.

27 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Revert the Xbox Home Update

The new update for the Home menu is atrocious. Before I could just press home and RB to Community and view my posts. Now it's press Xbox Home, press Left, Press A, RB. And now it doesn't even display what's currently happening in game in a small PIP. Why fix something if it isn't broken?

44 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Dante's inferno

Please make it backwards compatible

41 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Bring back snap

Bring back the snap feature to the Xbox one that you removed from the console this update with the preview dashboard. The snap feature was one of the key features that you Microsoft used to get people to buy the Xbox one (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEoZbXB78NI)

89 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 472 473
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base