~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Join Movies Anywhere

Please join the Movies Anywhere so that movies we purchase can be played from different services on other devices that don't have a Microsoft Movies & TV app.

Movies Anywhere currently includes movies from The Walt Disney Studios (including all Disney, Pixar, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm properties), Sony Pictures Entertainment, Universal Pictures, Twentieth Century Fox and Warner Bros. Entertainment

381 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

20 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Xbox One X NEEDS to include a free Kinect adapter.

After supporting the failed Kinect for years, it's upsetting to see that it's being discontinued. At the very least Microsoft should send a free adapter to "Xbox one x" customers who continue to use their old Kinect peripherals. Microsoft has done this already for customers who bought the "one s" this console should be no different. We should not have to spend another 40 dollars for supporting Microsoft's mistakes..

254 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Cortana & Kinect  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 4K update for Ryse: Son of Rome on Xbox One X.

Ryse: Son of Rome is one of the Xbox One games with the best graphic. It wold be amazing to play this game on Xbox One X in 4K!

475 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Raise the free game 50 gig size limit for World of Tanks for larger maps and selection.

World of Tanks is limited in the size of their maps as well as the number of the maps they can offer at once because of the standard 50 gig size limit for all free games. By increasing the 50 gig size limit for this game, this matter can be resolved.

70 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make it harder for people to get banned. people pay good money to enjoy playing.

this is what i think about the banning system, xbox in a way is held responsible, just as much as the person who sent the message. this has to stop because we all get mad sometimes in the heat of the moment and say something we don't mean and realize we're gunna get banned and regret it. That does not make it right for microsoft to allow this to keep happening though, they could stop this by black listing all words of vulgar use off the console, making it so when you try to curse at someone on the console,…

46 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

186 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Xbox One X Dolby Vision Support

To Microsoft & Phil Spencer,

Dolby Vision is the next big thing and it's already here. It's better than HDR10 and many premium 4k TV's if not all have this feature. Even 4k Blu-rays are beginning to come with this feature.

We are super excited about the Xbox X, however it's abit of a let down on many of us that DOLBY VISION IS NOT SUPPORTED on Xbox X and many like myself will be adding the Xbox X to a 4K TV that supports Dolby VIsion. This will be useless to use the Xbox x as my main device…

80 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 506147520305

506147520305 unban please! I got *** buying this console, review it enforcement team! Please I have called like 7 times! I shouldn't have to pay for the previous owners stupidity !

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

42 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2

With the first one already bc, it would be amazing to have the second one too, I loved this game when I played it before, it was a top favorite.

81 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 62 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 58 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Free Kinect Adapter

I preordered my Xbox One X Scorpio Edition but I still want to use my Kinect. Can I get a Kinect adapter for free PLEASE. I've owned every generation of Xbox and am a die hard XBOX FAN!!

I even pre-ordered the original Xbox One day one edition and paid $500 for it. I really didn't want the Xbox one S when they announced Scorpio at the same time!!!

60 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Cortana & Kinect  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 63 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Sunset overdrive 2

I think they should remastered sunset overdrive 2 cause it would sell a lot more then the very first one and I think the first one should done alot more to it please bring back some really old xbox360 games cause some of them are hard to find and get these days

57 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Star wars knights of the old republic

Please give us sw kotor 1 and 2 playable on Xbox one

67 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Need For Speed Underground 1 & 2

Xbox One X with original Xbox games coming in slowly on the marketplace why not add the greatest street racing games here too... after all Underground 2 worked on xbox 360.

56 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bring back SNAP Feature

Xbox need to bring back the Snap feature so us gamers can continue to skype or watch apps while we game or watching a game walkthrough or something via an app

Xbox please please bring it back

58 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. MARVEL HEROES OMEGA - BEYONDER ACHIEVEMENT FIX (well as other similar achievements)

I, as well as many in this community, have found the Beyonder achievement for MHO to be bugged since Patch 1.04 released from Gazillion back on 8/24.

Many of us have gone to Gazillion's forums and were told back on 10/5 that a "fix" was done internally and would be released in the next patch. Unfortunately, that never happened.

Now, with the news of Disney shutting down this game on all platforms as of 12/31/17, it seems less and less likely that whatever fix was promised will be delivered.

For those that are now aware, the Beyonder achievement is suppose…

30 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Saints row

Saints row 1 and 2

You already have saints row the 3rd compatible now we just need 1 and 2.

34 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Star wars Knights of the old republic 2 the sith lords

Hoping to see this title brought to digital download like it's predecessor recently was. Would be fantastic to play the series without console jumping.

36 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. kinect adapter

As a stockholder, and owner of every version of the Xbox, save the One S, I am very disappointed. I skipped the One S for the much more expensive One X only to find that my ability to play Kinect enabled games and apps no longer work or require me to expend additional funds for an adapter that is currently unavailable.

I see profit loses in the future for the gaming side of the company and negative press for the company as a whole. This worries me as a stockholder.

Please take corrective action as soon as possible to restore…

35 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 484 485
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base