~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Keep the ability to "hide" the Mixer, Community and Store tabs on the dashboard.

Recently, it was discovered that holding in the left joystick and pressing the Y button on the Dashboard brought up a menu that lets us remove, or "hide" the tabs for Mixer, Community, and Store. Major Nelson has since commented on this and said it wasn't a feature that was intentionally added and will be removed soon.

This, I feel, is a feature that should absolutely be added, or stay. Not everyone cares for these tabs, regardless of how the Xbox team feels. And a lot of users are reporting faster menu speeds as a whole with these tabs disabled,…

544 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

39 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Support for Xbox Live in Egypt

Kindly add Egypt for the Xbox live regions and the ability to buy with Egyptian Pound just like we purchase our games and apps from Windows 10 store.
    We have a growing community here in Egypt and we need more services from Microsoft.

944 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

89 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bring back Japanese voiceover in all the games MS publishes

We Japanese gamers had been enjoying Xbox 360 games for years, Halo, Gears of War, Alan Wake and so on... All of them are from the Western culture which is not familiar with us but the familiar language voiceover and the significant arts of voice actors made us feel familiar with these games and love the exciting stories.
    Now MS seem to have no Japanese voiceover on Xbox One games such as Quantum Break, Gears of War 4, Forza Horizon 3, Halo Wars 2 and they seem to keep this policy. That spoils us to enjoy the game stories and…

126 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Remaster Fight Night Champion

Do a hi-def version and add to the roster. I'd pay 60 no problem.

154 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Collection

I propose a collection of the Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy for current generation systems. Now is the perfect time to pack all three games (XIII, XIII-2, and Lightning Returns) with all available DLC and minor graphical upscaling (the games are already so beautiful they don't need much help). Wrap all that up in a box for $60 and fans will buy it up!

146 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add achievements to all the games in the Backward Compatible Game Library

Add achievements to all the games in the Backward Compatible Game Library, even for the upcoming classics on the original Xbox.
    The achievements do increase the replay value of older games in such a big way.

40 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. saint row 2

it will be a great time to play again with friends

69 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. launch xbox live rewards in russia

Please enable Xbox Live Rewards program in Russia region

39 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Call Of Duty:Modern Warfare 2

I Would love to play my old favorite call of duty on xbox one.Please make this backward compatable.We would love this as a community and i think it would be a huge boom in players on Xbox One

46 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Dragon Age 2

Please make Dragon Age 2 backwards compatible so that we can have a full set.

33 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. SNAP/PIP

How is removing SNAP a fix to those complaining about SNAP taking up 1/4th of the screen? Really!!!? I don't like that my car entertainment system takes up 1/2 of my center console - so should they remove it completely? NO! For those that didn't want to lose a 1/4 of their screen, is losing SNAP completely worth it? You simply didn't have to use it! For the rest of us, it was certainly better than NOTHING! If PIP isn't ready, leave SNAP in place until it is. No Brainer!

74 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. WE WANT SNAP BACK!!!

Gamers, we need to come together. Whatever it takes. WE NEED SNAP BACK. #snapbackforone Lets make it be know that taking the snap feature away in the last update was a big mistake. Who else use to listen to music while you explore the vast landscape of Skyrim? Let alone playing any game. Who else would stream twitch and watch your favorite gamers while you play the same game trying to be like them? Or maybe trying to get into their game... Whatever it is, it's gone. I play a lot of xbox ( im not proud of it )…

187 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Dolby Vision HDR support on UHD and streaming

Add support for Dolby Vision HDR on streaming apps and UHD Blu-Ray playback.

32 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add Support for Live in Trinidad and Tobago

To whom it may concern,

There are many of us players in Trinidad and Tobago and other caribbean islands. We would really appreciate it if you make us a Xbox Live Supported region. I'm really sad how my account can't even use Xbox Live Gold or even participate in sales. Please look into this, it will be very appreciated.

Thank you
    Victoria

31 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox Live Creators Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. The sims 3

As you can tell many gamers love free world games but this is one like no other. There are no BC free world games on Xbox one that are like this one. And I think I speak for many when I say this should be added to Backward compatibility. It's a game for everyone.

66 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Call of Duty MW2 or MW3 remastered

The 1 Man Army Perk on MW2 is very annoying cause the shoot a unlimited supply of grenade launcher just make is you cant switch to class that else with this perk and for MW3 the ACR and the MP7 are a little OP(over powered) just drop the accuracy and stability and also for both please , and add weapon stats like stability or mobility and another thing please make attachments do what there say like if i added grip to one of my gun it should reduces the kick and increase the stability and accuracy and try and add…

79 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox Live Creators Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Need for speed most wanted

Need for Speed (2005 Version) is the best one, please add this game !!!

39 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. NCAA FOOTBALL 2014

NCAA Football 2014

41 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Alien vs preditor

Alien vs preditor 2010 remake

58 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Call Of Duty MW3

Backwards compatibility or Remastered

33 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 449 450
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base