~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow Developers in the Xbox Live Creators Program to Add Achievements

Removing the achievement feature is not a good idea, goes against the Xbox Live concept.

79 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

10 comments  ·  Xbox Live Creators Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Support for Live in Trinidad and Tobago

To whom it may concern,

There are many of us players in Trinidad and Tobago and other caribbean islands. We would really appreciate it if you make us a Xbox Live Supported region. I'm really sad how my account can't even use Xbox Live Gold or even participate in sales. Please look into this, it will be very appreciated.

Thank you
    Victoria

43 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Xbox Live Creators Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow developers access and use xbox live avatars in their creations

Avatars are so cool, let Creators Program developer use them in their creations. (It was possible in the Xbox360 live indie games program)

14 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox Live Creators Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. you should add Egypt to xbox live contries

please we are more than 3 million gamers and we really need this please add egypt

11 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox Live Creators Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make a "Level Up" goal for developers

Level Up goal for XBL CP - if a Creators Program hits X amount of downloads, they win a free consultation with a pro dev to discuss getting their game into ID@Xbox.

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox Live Creators Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow developers in the Xbox Live Creators Program access more than 1 GB of RAM and 45% of the GPU

The current amount of resources available for UWP games is enough for simple 2D games, but for any slightly-more-complex-than-minecraft 3D games these specs are too limited, the performance of Xbox One S at peak is 1.4 TFLOPs, half of that would be 0.7, which is as low as $95 desktop APUs can give. 1 GB of RAM is a joke too, my phone has more than this. Thanks!

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox Live Creators Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add C# UWP project support to the Xbox Live Creators Program

Currently the Xbox Live Creators program only allows the C# language in conjunction with Unity projects. If you want to base your project on VS 2017 you have to use C++. Please add C# Win 10 Universal project template support. Thank you in advance.

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox Live Creators Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Xbox Live OAuth and REST API

I think it would be very beneficial to allow other platforms to access xbox live api, especially iOS and Android, via OAuth and REST API.

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Xbox Live Creators Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Xbox Live rewards

I have spent so much money in the store and preordered things and i am getting nothing back on rewards. You wrecked it when it changed a few year back. You are making rewards suitable to games you want to sell what about games customers want to buy? Dont we get anything for things we love and enjoy? Ive been on rewards since 2014 and i have nothing apart from survey points. Its a joke. Im fed up of being fobbed off and because its a seprat department microsoft cant do nothing. You need to change it so everyone benefits!

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add Support for Xbox Live in Romania

The Xbox Live trial is not available in Romania and I would like to make use of it ... Thank you for your understanding

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Mods for translation, made by users.

Many games do not have subtitles for their regions. How about the user being able to create this. It does not have this option.
    The translation would be evaluated by both Microsoft and its users. An idea to leave more the player who does not understand certain language, more immersive and focused on what is going on that he is playing.

For the creator of the mod, in addition to recognition, avatars giveaways and discounted games and early access and closed betas.

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox Live Creators Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow Devs in the Xbox Live Creators Program to access text messages

Please add support for Text Messaging to the current APIs of the Xbox Live Creators Program.

This includes sending text messages to one or more people over xbox live and be able to access all text message threads of the logged in user.

Thank you in advance!

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Using several values in LeaderboardRow

LeaderboardRow has list of values in it. However, only Value[0] can be specified using StatisticsManager. I suggest to allow setting several values where Value[0] used for sorting and other values for additional information. For example Value[0] - score, Value[1] - date and time when the score was obtained, Value[2] - number of sets played. This seems to be a rather simple fix, given that the infrastructure is already there.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Social/Messaging

You can't limit a person's means of interacting & socializing when this is a video game built around the structure of "COMMUNITY". People pay for a subscription, a 1 month, 3 month, or 12 month membership card.... now if we are members but we are mostly limited & we have more rules than freedom it ruins the fun. You need to remember that this is as strong if not stronger than a social network. Remove the social part of the Xbox & what do you have? A console for the individual gamer.... If you stop me from interacting with others…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Stream on YT,VOTE NOW please!

Why we cant stream on YT!? This is chance for all creators from all countries! Mixer bad, twitch is poor, only YT have power to hit more subscibers and more peoples! PLEASE VOTE!

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Halo the Master chief collection

Hey I recent heard about special reward like promotion back in 2014 during the fall but I recent know that is no longer there but in the future of hand I would mind of 343 can recommend to bring those special avatar like golden chief, master chief 9, mister chief 1, mister chief 2, beamish & nameplates like golden chief, MVP, UNSC, HCS PRO and first annual medal. Those are I recall in this year I don't care your excuse but still bring them in the future of 2017 the fall or whatever you can provide with thanks.!

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Investigate throughly and give the accuser a right to respond before you hit an account with an Enforcement Action

As bright as the makers/designer claim to be. How come you all don't give the accused a change to refute what is being said about them. Kids are falsely reporting each other when they lose or are kicked from a group. This should not be. There should be a better way of handling these types of issues. My son was accused and had an enforcement action slapped on him because another kid got mad at him and encouraged all of his friends to report him as well. How does this protect the rights and reputation of legitimate players who only…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add Support for Xbox Live in Latvija!

Add Support for Xbox Live in Latvija!

Kindly add Latvia for the Xbox live regions.
    We have a growing community here in Latvia and we need more services from Microsoft.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. xbox one love

Good afternoon. My name is Alex. I'm from Russia, Moscow. I use a translator for this some phrases are not clear, but I hope you'll understand.
    I very much like the xbox. I am very glad that there is such a console. I love to play Gears Of war, passed all parts except the fourth. But I'm very worried about what is happening with the products xbox. She began to change, but not for the better. What is going on? Why stopped making the xbox, as a console? She now, as a part of the computer, which is not very…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base