~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add a calendar in clubs for clubs

I would just like a calendar in the clubs, one that club admins could add events to and at the time of the event a notification could go out to all members letting them no, or maybe an ootion to rsvp to the event so you will recieve notifications.

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Clubs & LFG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. xbox clubs reputation

Reputation of clubs would be cool. I.e feedback from members that its, friendly, welcoming etc maybe give scores.

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clubs & LFG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. pluto tv

Please add Pluto TV. Half of the shows on it supports you (gaming channels) as well as guys who have shows on the other channels you carry (MST3K, Rifftrax, and more). It's one of the few reasons I still use my Xbox 360, because it's stabler than the Roku and Android versions of the app. I'm fairly sure it can be ported.

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Actual Age Restriction for clubs and LFG

Because apparently the "Adults Only" tag still means I have to remove 2-3 actual children from my party before I can find a group of peers more often than not. This alone breaks LFG. If they had to input their birth year to make their account, then they should be completely locked out of clubs marked as not kid friendly.
    For the benefit of the kids who are gonna get their accounts turned off by their parents when they hear adult language, and for the benefit of every single Xbox user 18+ Who doesn't feel like playing with 12 year…

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Let owners\admins send "live notifications" to all online club members

Allow club owners and\or admins to send 'live notifications' to all online club members, informing them of upcoming or current club events. Owners should be able to decide whether or not to give admins access to the feature.

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Naming and sharing screenshots!

Taking screenshots has become one of my favorite aspects to modern games and unlike a lot of people, I like to name all my screenshots. Simple names can give context to a screenshot that would be meaningless otherwise. The problem is, I have to type that name in each time I share a screenshot with a club, even if that screenshot has already been named on my account. This winds up taking a ridiculous amount of time and it makes my fingers tired from clicking on the chatpad constantly. If someone names thier screnshots in their profile, that name should…

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Clubs

I am an owner of a club, and it would be helpful if there is an option to @everyone instead of having to @ one person at a time. I also want there to be an option where you can control what an individual admin can do.

There should be a feature that you can pin up to three activity post, and be able to customize the layout of the chat and feed.

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Xbox arcade club

Have a club dedicated to the xbox 360 Arcade games and suggestion of what to add as Backwards compatibility titles

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Shortcuts for Clubs on PINS, under "recent" tiles, and Home dashboards

Please allow us to add Clubs to PINS and the Home dash. Also please include clubs - alongside games and apps - in "recent" shortcut tiles on the Guide.

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. nascar

Make NASCAR Heat 2 available for the UK market.

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Put option to create thread on group chat

Give us option to create thread on group chat. Once we will be able to do this, we will have a better organization of what the members are talking about, turning the groups in a center of gaming discussion, like in vídeo games foruns. We Will go beyond a simply chat.

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Looking for group notifications on posts

Basically everytime I post on LFG it notifies all my friends and it's starting to get really annying for them and me as I have received many complaints... Something I would like to implement is an feature where the notifications for posts are set off as default then gives option to turn back on there is an option to turn them off but people don't know it. It would be nice to post and not be messaged in annoyance by my friends thank you

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Your clubs

Your clubs should have a different tab in Xbox app

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow Admin to change Club pictures and background with Owners Approval.

Administrators in Clubs should be able to upload pictures for the Club with a request to the owner so he/she can review it and approve or deny the request.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow Admins to edit club appearance and bio

Allow for admins to edit the club bio and change the appearance, or add a new rank to allow for such options. It would be greatly appreciated.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Adding To the Tournament feature & Club's

I think the tournament feature is cool, But why not add Racing like Forza 5, FIFA Soccer, Basketball, Foorball, & other sports games instead of only Killer Instinct. Maybe we could battle other clubs and our own group members.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add a feature to find other players who have the same game and need the same achievements. Something like a beacon or show how many online

Something similar to TrueAchievements "boost" list, let us select games and/or achievements we need help with and show how many people are online with that game, hours they're available to play, sort by language, etc.
    Something like:
    Go to game, achievements tab, select achievement, check box LFG (or whatever), add time, check English under languages, Mic or No mic options, then show a list of people based on compatibility or something... same achievements or same language and mic options. I don't know... something like that.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Club Description update

I am a club owner and I would like an update to the club descriptions. Either by adding more description boxes or by adding more words allowed in the description at least a thousand words. I would like to be able to add an overview of the club, rules and consequences affiliated with breaking any rules, and a place to share admins names affiliated with my club. Please help me support this I'm sure other club owners/admins feel the same.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Let LFG post expire from Club Activity Feed once it has expired in LFG tab

It is very confusing to keep old, already not valid LFG post in club activity feed. It will be much efficient to let them disappear once original LFG post has expired.
    Sometimes I got likes for one week old LFG post shared in club activity feed.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Club History Log for Owners/Admins

As an Admin of a club, I'd like to request a feature that logs what the Owner and Admin Team of a club does, such as keeping track of:

- Which Admin accepted/invited users to the club
    - Which Admin removed a post/comment
    - Which Admin responded to a post/activity

In addition to keeping track of these items, it would be useful to keep a version of the content removed so that it is viewable after deletion, and can be reviewed by other members of the admin team.

Naturally, this feature would only be viewable by the Owner and members…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base