~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. party juke box

Having the ability to play music that the whole party can see and make a playlist. Either using youtube or pandora or spotify as the source.

15 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Clubs & LFG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Microsoft

All the inhabitants of Algeria wants to establish Microsoft's centers there, we are asked Stalpun

11 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Smart Glass voice chat with gamers from phone.

It would be nice to join your friends in a voice chat party from your phone using the smart glass app while he or she are gaming and your away from your xbox.

11 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Club: Sticky Threads & and Integration for BEAM Streamers!

Please add to the Clubs "Sticky Threads". So we can important News, sticky to the top of the activity feed. And please integrate for "Moderators" a "BEAM Integration" to the Club. So you can see on the top of the activity feed, the Live Stream from a Moderator or Admin or Users of the Club :-) Best Regards, Coke

11 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Club Chat Language Translation Feature.

I've joined a few clubs, namely the Xbox MIXER CLUB. When I check the chat on the Xbox App I've noticed "many" Xbox club members speak different languages and I have copy and paste their message, go to a translation site to know what their saying then translate and send a message back to them. I suggest and I think would great and is needed to have a "Club Chat Language Translation Feature" built in on the Xbox App and the Xbox One that recognizes each language and allows you to translate or auto-translates chat for you! :)

11 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Clubs & LFG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. turn off suggested clubs

I grow tired of seeing the same clubs on my home screen for suggested clubs. I wish there was a way to hide suggested of certian clubs from my home page

11 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. NFL Street 2

Please make NFL Street 2 available on either Xbox One or 360

11 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. long series and single retro games

A disc of Castle Vania from the first to "Blood Lines" to "Symphony of the night" on one disc.
    Or all the original "Contras" on one disc.
    All the-
    Streets of Rage, Double Dragon, Battle Toads, Immortal, Street Fighter, Mortal Combat, Shinobi, Ninja Gaiden, Mario, Breath of Fire, Zombies Ate My Neighbors, Splatter House, Conker, ect. ect. ect.
    Plus discs full of different awesome games
    Like a top 20 retro fighting games, strategy, horror rpg's ect.

With brushed up graphics would be amazing.
    I'd buy em all.

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Mortal Kombat X for games with gold

i would love to have this game available sometime within the next couple of months for games with gold

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Purchase Movie option after Rental

After you rent a movie for 5.99 if you really like the movie, give the option to purchase the movie by requiring the difference between the rental price and the purchase price. If the movie is 14.99 to buy, after spending 5.99 provide the option to purchase for 9 additional dollars.

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Clubs & LFG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. club improvements

- Integrate quests for clubs and cumulative goals and rewards for achieving community goals
    - set up calendars for events as a tab that could have community events and lfg posts all in one area
    - spotlight on clubs once a month promote either a group of clubs associated with a game or a specific club
    - notifications about club posts on mobile apps. I don't seem to get any notifications from posts or chats on the mobile app.
    - ability to filter the notifications and turn on off for each club
    - give admins ability to ban a certain…

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Have Single Game Clubs

When most people are united in an Xbox club, they are united by a game. They want to find either opponents, temporary allies or permanent teammates for their games. General interest clubs can only say they are interested in up to 10 different titles. And you can only join 20 clubs. so if you have 500 Xbox 360, One, and 360 indie games that are playable online, the most you can fit is 200 and that's if a) every group you join has 10 games you have and want to play, and b) each of those 20 clubs have all…

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Club Improvements

Increase the ban list size! As it currently sits, you can only ban 1000 members from a club. Once you hit 1000 , it removes users that have already been banned when banning another. This presents a huge problem for larger clubs and/or trading clubs. The ban list should be infinite. Also, the settings on a said club should be adjustable, and not set in stone once the club has been created.

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ability to create Guilds

Clubs are nice, LFG is great but what i really miss from PCs is the guilds. Guilds take the concept of loosely connected group of people with similar gaming interest to an organized group of gamers with a single focus in mind.

There is plenty of examples online as to how to put this together and how to organize it.

Custom number of ranks and custom rank names along with custom permissions are a must to do this properly.

With something like this you definitely need custom logos, backgrounds and colors.

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Xbox Scorpio

Xbox Scorpio most have 1.2a DisplayPort or or some kind of an adapter to hdmi so people with freesync monitors they already purchased they could use freesync this must be a must on Xbox Scorpio

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Clubs on Xbox 360

We should clubs on Xbox 360 to bring up more support on 360 so its nit far behind xbox one

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Give us the option to toggle broadcast notifications in club feeds

I belong to a couple Twitch clubs - as well as a few other clubs which cater to gamers playing a wide variety of games. I see broadcast notifications posted in all club feeds. It would be helpful if I could turn off or disable broadcast notifications posting to clubs it wouldn't be appropriate for the system to notify a club a broadcast of mine was starting. The Club might be exclusive or game-specific. However, I would certainly want fellow club members in general gaming and streaming clubs to know a broadcast of mine was starting as well as the…

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make advanced warfare a games with gold

Maybe making Advanced warfare a games with gold would bring more people into the game I honestly would be happy to see more people playing it :3

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Aggressive Marketing Strategies

I've noticed that instead of being a huge market and rapidly growing economy, Xbox is not promoted to a high level in India. With over 1.3 billion population, India could be very beneficial in terms of sales and revenue. There are numerous ways to promote these products like in USA, the products are given for free to test and provide feedback, if the same is done in India there'll be huge demand for it, there maybe introductory offers like providing freebies for first limited buyers or the ones who pre-order them and the crucial point considered in India is the…

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Xbox Clubs Privacy

Add a way to change Xbox Club setting from Private to Public

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base