~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. GTA V

An update where you can get arrested and stuck in jail in a session with other online players that have also been locked up all in the same jail where you can start a gang cause riots ect..serve your time or other online friends can break you out.

95 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Clubs & LFG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Clubs

I feel that the Xbox clubs are lacking reasons to really interact with them. There's just not much that you can't already do with party chat or private message. So the idea would be to allow a social area for club members to interact using their avatars and maybe even play mini games in this area, which may up the sales on avatar items as people would get to show off their avatar more than they do currently. Maybe even allow for the club admins to customize the "Club House" or even buy new club houses like an alien ship,…

55 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Clubs & LFG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. birds of steel

Do it hosers!

53 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Club features

As an admin of a club I have been able to help the owner create a growing community. However, when coming up with new ideas to engage the members we have been stopped by features not available. Here is my list of suggetions:

The ability to:
    • Pin up to three posts in the Activity Feed.

• Filter the Activity Feed by 'Said this' only, Clips only, Screenshots only, Achievements only or any combination.

• Have a Poll feature that works in both the Activity Feed and Chat.

• Let the Admin(s) change the 'About this Club' information and logo…

47 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Clubs & LFG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. In LFG please add Slovak and Czech languages to list of languages

Not everyone who plays is familiar with English so it would be very helpful for our region gaming community to look for players with their native language.

34 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. james bond golden eye remasterd

vote for this good game

31 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. clubs

As an owner and admin for clubs I would love the ability to add polls, pin posts and have the activity feed work like a forum with active posts at the top and not sorted by time. Also need a way to arrange text better like code where lines have x character spaces and not based on the size of the letter sums (hard to make leaderboards). Allow custom backgrounds. This would help a lot. Also a way to notify the entire group via notification would be nice if not abused/optional.

30 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Clubs & LFG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Leaderboard

Add a leaderboard tab with the ability to show costume leaderboard or Achievement leaderboard. Create goals for club members and small competitions like "first to gain 1000g in 2 days" etc.

Costume leaderboard could gather stats from specific games like Halo. X games played. X players killed. X matches won.

29 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make it so you can make your own Xbox Live Arena tournaments

I think it would be an awesome idea if you could make your own Xbox Live Arena tournaments inside your club it could be a tab in the Club section and you could create a sign up sheet to do stuff like maybe a building competition in Minecraft or who wins the most FIFA 17 matches in a tournament, etc. and official tournaments would be pinned to the top so you could know the official ones and you could make a code of conduct saying that you have to make the tournament happen you can't avoid it so please do…

29 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. More Club Customization

The topic makes it simple to understand. However, there's one thing I want for this. CUSTOM BACKGROUNDS. That's right, changing a clubs background with a custom image like we can for our main home screen. It's something I want as my club is the official Xbox club for my YouTube channel and I want to add my own personal background to make it feel more official.

But let's not stop there. Let us use custom images for our Gamer Pictures as well as our club icons. We have the option to report someone for "Player Picture" but how would this…

26 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Remove child/teen account purchase restrictions from free purchases

My idea is to make purchases of free items unrestricted on xbox.com. This mainly affects accounts trying to redeem Games With Gold Xbox 360 games from the Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC. There's really no point in restricting the free purchases, as they don't cost anything and a child cant unknowingly make purchases on a parents credit card.

26 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Xbox Club Improvements (Mainly For Large Clubs)

Hi, I'm an Admin in The Xbox Community Club and Awesome Screenshot Club. And I have found ways in which to improve clubs that are large in terms of members/followers (100k+). Here are some ideas that I along with several others feel would help to improve the management of clubs and create an even better and safer environment for users.

Co-Owner - The Co-Owner option is a necessary option of helping to run the club. The co-owner can have all the same powers as the owner, apart from being able to disband the club. The owner of the club should…

24 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Not allowed to type up the word "lesbian" or reference sexuality? Seriously?

I know I know. Xbox "isn't a dating site" or "save it for social media" oh and "you don't see me putting heterosexual in my bio". Save it. Gay people are already a minority and they aren't putting this in their bios because they think it'll get them in a relationship any faster. I'm not gay but I'm just going to start saying we. If we put heterosexual in our bios do you think Xbox would ban it? Immortal calling them homophobic but I doubt that they would. My friend has a club for lesbian girls and trans to have…

22 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Club Wars/

At the moment, clubs are very aesthetic for me. A great idea for making clubs useful is to make Club Wars; 2 clubs would go face-to-face in a game eg.Halo 4 and have a judge who is not taking sides etc. to see who wins and who was the top 3 most effective users on the winning club. The most effective could get a nice prize such as a day of free online while the 2nd and 3rd most effective could get a small but good prize such as 100 free Gamerscore. With rules such as banning hackers etc. and…

22 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Club challenges

It would be good to have something to challenge other club members to do tasks like get a certain achievement in a game

18 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stop fake and spam accounts from joining clubs

In the last few days, a rash of fake accounts are joining clubs and spamming likes and posts in activity feeds. These accounts have profile pics of hot chicks, and they post a ton of hearts and stuff in feeds, telling people to add and like their posts, but they don't have any friends, they have no gamerscore, and they haven't played any games. I don't know what the purpose of these accounts are for, but they only post spam and they clearly aren't in the clubs to make connections or play games. Please make it so gamertags cannot join…

18 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clubs & LFG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Need for Speed Most Wanted (2005) & Need for Speed Carbon (2005)

Make need for speed most wanted 2005 and need for speed carbon 2006 available for xbox one. They iconic titles in the nfs series and loved by the community.

18 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Do not leave the Spain Xbox community alone

Do not leave the Spain Xbox community alone

I was a few months in the Iberian country and I was surprised the way the press treated Microsoft and the Xbox community, giving more importance to the competition.

There are Xbox community and players looking for products in Spain, but they are scattered and the advertising machinery of the competition is such that they overshadow them, many of them have YouTube channels and complain daily.

This situation is changing with the latest news from E3, the Project Scorpio Edition and the Gamescome, so that Xbox Spain should take this push to…

16 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Official Clubs

Official Clubs made by Microsoft, a developer, or a publisher should be highlighted somewhere on the Xbox One and in the Xbox App. They should also have some kind of icon for being official.

15 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clubs & LFG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow to search for new friends in the club by country, state, age, etc...

Allow to search for new friends in the club by country, state, age, language, etc...

My son (5 year old) can not find any friends who have his age and speak our language to play MINECRAFT ... incredible !!! Even using CLUBS.

Even the minecraft groups of the Portuguese language only have people speaking English, I can not find any friends to play with him, when we do not know if the person really is the age that says.

My suggestion is to create a search engine for people by age, by native language, by country, state, etc ...

15 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base