~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. exclusive ambassadors avatar

ambassadors should have more then 1 single avatar, just like belts on martial arts

47 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Xbox Ambassadors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. xbox ambassador to xbox support communication

There is sometimes our resources run dry or the sitatuion requires it to be passed on to xbox support staff, What i suggest to give better service is a tool that allows us to make a summary of the chat and communication with the client/helpee to pass on to xbox support, either be a number of the summary made by the ambassador or a copy of the chat itself with a summary at the top to save the client to repeat themselfs. And allows them to feel like they are getting better service. Feedback of this idea is appreacted.

37 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Xbox Ambassadors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ambassador Lounge support for the Colorblind

I recently found out that one of our fellow ambassadors are colorblind and cannot distinguish between Users who are there or are away. (The Green vs Orange is indistinguishable). I therefore suggest we find either a better way to represent Home and Away or at least put a line break that breaks up the user box on the right side of the lounge to distinguish People who are there vs. those away.

33 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Xbox Ambassadors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Enforcement

Xbox needs to make ambassadors available to contact the Enforcement Team directly so enforcement standards can be upheld. Allowing ambassadors to upload in game data films or anything as evidence, non manipulated, for faster execution on bans or other measures of disciplinary actions.

31 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Xbox Ambassadors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 31 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox Ambassadors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Xbox Ambassador Option to Forward to Xbox Support Chat

Add a button or menu in the Ambassador's Support Chat to allow Ambassadors to connect users/customers straight to Official Xbox Support Chat so that they can do things we can't like refunds.

24 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Xbox Ambassadors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability for Ambassador to continue accidently closed conversations

Display a message to the helpee that the Ambassador was disconnected. Allow the ambassador a certain amount of time to reconnect to the helpee. If the Ambassador doesn't return to the chat, send the question back to the bank, and when another ambassador accepts the question display the previous chat log.

22 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox Ambassadors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. (Idea for the ambassador website) Add another tab in ambassabank that says notes where you can save notes...

It would be nice to have something like this where you could have notes for yourself when helping people in chats etc..

22 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Xbox Ambassadors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Raise the prerequisites for becoming an Ambassador

As it stands currently, the prerequisites in order to become an Ambassador are so minimal that essentially the entire community is eligible for the program. In my opinion, the requirements should be stricter than they currently are in order to ensure that the Ambassadors have sufficient experience and knowledge to help others. For example, requiring an account to have a Gold subscription for at least 5+ years and a gamerscore of over 50,000 in order to register with the program. Currently, many of the Ambassadors whom I've encountered have no idea what they're talking about and actually try to discredit…

22 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Xbox Ambassadors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Xbox enforcement

Xbox enforcement needs to change there policy... We shouldnt have to take questionaire..(yes i failed it i know was angry).. to get a case review.. If xbox can suspend us for 7 days with out warning then we should be able to contact them thru email and see what the problem is and get it fixed.. I have only dealt with them once and that was a force gamertag change and they were right and that was over 5 years ago.. but this recent 7 day suspension was in my opinion completely bogus...

21 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. mini game for helpees while they wait

Often times questions can be sitting in the queue for a few minutes before an Ambassador picks it up. Sometimes when an Ambassador does pick up the helpee is long gone.

Perhaps a mini game could keep them occupied while they wait? Even something as simple as pong.

21 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ambassador ticket\history

Create a system for people to review their contact with Ambassador support.

This should also be tied into a case accessible by agents when they contact Xbox support.

An option to report an ambassador in cases where personal information was stolen/requested/abused should be available to both supporties? and Xbox support.

21 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. EA Sports Madden NFL 09

The above Madden and all versions should be backward compatible if you wish to have 360 players update to Xbox One

20 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox Ambassadors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. When speaking with microsoft or xbox ambassadors add a prompt button asking you if you want to leave if you ever press the back button to av

When speaking with microsoft or xbox ambassadors add a prompt button asking you if you want to leave if you ever press the back to avoid accidentaly quitting conversations

19 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. [Ambassadors] Feedback on Ambassador chats.

I'd like to get feedback, either from staff, alpha's or other ambassadors on how well/poorly we did in a chat.

I think this would be a valuable learning tool for us and I welcome the feedback.

19 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Xbox should support Japan

Xbox should support Japan so we can get more Japanese games on Xbox one. Anime fans want more anime games. This is why so many anime fans switch to ps4 because, xbox one is lacking in the anime department. Microsoft, please give Japan mroe support so, we can get more Japanese games.

17 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Xbox Ambassdor store for those who aint always active but do try

Xbox ambassador store for the IRL stuff for people who do not have the time but want to feel part of the team can purchase
    a xbox ambassador shirt or hat nothing speical just small little tokens like that to make them at least feel like part of the team. The most major stuff with intresting designs, Are the give aways :)

17 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Xbox Ambassadors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. [Ambassadors] Support Chat preset messages or keyboard commands

Hello,

Preset messages have always been a favorite of mine in the Support Chat. I would type the messages into Word so I can copy and paste them to the chats. These messages may include introductory, notice and conclusion messages.

However, wouldn't it be easier to have the option to type and save preset messages to use in chat? This feature could be found on the same page as the support chat to make it more accessible for your use. You would be able to type in the message and save the preset. Then with the help of a copy…

14 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add ambassadors tab in smartglass app

Have a tab on the side of the screen if your an ambassador so you can access all the necessary content for xbox ambassadors

14 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. timezone

Give an option on the Ambassador website to use our own timezones rather than run off UTC

13 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base