~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. remove achievements

please give the option to remove/delete achievements for games we no longer own or dont play anymore.
    should be our choice to keep or remove them

24 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. badges or medals

put badges or medals on your profile

example:
    - completed so many games
    - reached certain gamerscore
    - played hours

24 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Overwatch gamerpics

Make some overwatch gamerpics

24 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. gamertag

Vote for this if you agree Microsoft should reset all the banned gamertags and the 'reserved' ones

Bring in as many votes and you know they will do this right.

24 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Delete achievements unlocked by a guest

A guest played a game I don't have on my Xbox at a party, didn't use his own profile, and now I can't unlock those achievements for myself. I'd like to delete all of that game data and start fresh.

24 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Freedom to keep or delete your very own achievements.

The freedom to keep or delete games and your own achievements and for 1000G to be 100% completion for that game. DLC is not part of the game, it is content that is purchased separate from the game.
    We the people will not be coerced to purchase DLC that is separate from the game in order to attain 100% completion.
    We the people purchase the console. We the people purchase the game. We the people earn the achievements. It is our right to choose what we do with our achievements.

Freedom.

24 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Original Xbox game Achievements

Having original Xbox games with achievements would be a good way to persuade younger gamers to play older games and give retro gamers that feel good feeling we all get from achievements

23 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make discontinued achievements to vanish from the list if not obtained.

There will be times that certain online achievements will get discontinued either due to a shut down of servers. Please make the feature where discontinued achievements will vanish from the achievement list for that specific game.

23 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Busy/Do Not Disturb and Away Feature

Like the Xbox 360, add a feature named busy, or do not disturb, so when you set your status to that you don't receive notifications until you restart the console. Also, add a feature where if the controller has turned itself off and the console has not been used in a while e.g. 30 mins, then it sets your status to away so people don't keep inviting you, thinking that you're ignoring them.

23 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Armed Forces Gamer Pictures

Please add gamer pictures on the Xbox One that represent the armed forces for example US Army logo and Marines logo so we can show respect to our troops!

23 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Remove Alpha/Beta/Demo games from your achievement list.

please delete any Alpha, Beta or Demo games from our played games and achievement lists or better yet remove any game that has a gamer score of 0G.

23 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Area for 100% Achievement Completed Games

The Xbox 360 had a little area where you could go and see all the games you had 100% of the achievements unlocked. A little area on the Xbox One similar to this would be nice.

22 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Xbox One Custom Gamerpic Age Requirements

I have stumbled upon an issue with the Custom Gamerpic option for the Xbox One. Underage profiles are unable to have access to this feature, even if the user updates their birthdate due to an error in creating an account. My idea is to allow both Adult and Child accounts to have access to Custom Gamerpics, and any inappropriate or explicit gamerpics can be reported and therefore taken down.

22 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. choose the language of the achievements and invoices

I live in flanders in belgium and my achievements and invoices are in french. It would be great if you guys could add an option to change that to english.

Thank you

22 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Game-themed Gamer Pictures

On 360 we had been able to unlock gamer pictures from playing games and doing certain activities. The current lack of picture variety we have on Xbox One is shadowed by the HUGE choice selection there was on 360.
    We need more personalization in editing our profiles and pictures.

22 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Gamertag release

Release inactive Gamertags

I've played Xbox for many years, and we all like to be identified in our own way. But many of our names that we would enjoy have been scooped up, and the worst is, your name might be taken by someone who hasn't played online since modern warfare on the 360 came out. These accounts are holding gamertags that could enhance our own experience since there's is at an end, but with how this system works we might never get the chance to have our favourite names.

I think that if an account on Xbox 360 who…

21 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make backwards compatible games achievements to be added to your monthly Gamescore on the xbox one Leaderboard

I will play 360 backwards compatible games a whole lot more if the achievements were added to the monthly xbox one leaderboard.

21 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When viewing achievements, add the option to hide unwanted games with low gamerscore. (including Xbox 360 games)

I have seen countless threads about people wanting to delete games with low gamerscore earned from their achievements list, even if it meant sacrificing the gamerscore they earned from those games. It seems to be an OCD thing as opposed to an actual issue but it makes sense to me and it is very understandable why people can be annoyed by it. They want the Achievements section to be less cluttered. Gamers try a game, earn a few achievements, couldn't be bothered to play the game again because they dislike it. So, here is an easy solution, if you don't…

21 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Positive Reporting Profile

As it stands, the only reason someone would take the time to use the "Report a Player" option is to negatively impact a players reputation - either for legitimate or illegitimate reasons - for the sake of delayed gratification of sticking it to them.

It only promotes the act of "vengeance", often with the worst of intentions being the catalyst of motivation.

I believe that, in theory, by offering a report a player option with positive reviews will the community take the overall use of reporting more seriously.

Had a great team-mate who, instead of spamming "You Rock!" on Smite…

21 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Gamerpics

Good day all,

Like our good ol friend the Xbox 360, I think Microsoft should bring Xbox 360 gamer pictures marketplace and release this onto Xbox one?

21 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base