~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. choose the language of the achievements and invoices

I live in flanders in belgium and my achievements and invoices are in french. It would be great if you guys could add an option to change that to english.

Thank you

27 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. gamerpic

Have country flag for gamerpic

27 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Account merging

I personally would like to merge my old gamertag, gamerscore, purchases and friends to my new account without loosing my purchases on my new account.

We need a way to merge old accounts with new ones. There are countless good gamer tags not in use because people can't remember their old emails.

27 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Profile Picture Customization

In the Xbox One app we should have the option to customize our gamer pics beyond what's relative or given to us from Xbox. This option could be app exclusive and anyone that has a smartphone can perform these actions by downloading the app. They could choose from what's in their photo stream or any album.

One security measure would be a system to automatically weed out obscene or vulgar photos and purify the use of third party profile pictures such as what's being proposed.

My reasoning for having this option is because I have seen multiple friends in my…

27 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. gamertag

Hello, I would like to submit a request to have the gamertag: o Gibby o removed. It is inactive and I would like to use it. Thanks.

26 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Offline Achievements

Easy enough. Make Achievements work offline, exactly like they did with Xbox 360.

26 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. badges or medals

put badges or medals on your profile

example:
    - completed so many games
    - reached certain gamerscore
    - played hours

25 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Overwatch gamerpics

Make some overwatch gamerpics

25 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Update Achievements

- Allow removal of selected achievements and/or games that are 0%.
    - Make a category for games that are 100% completed.
    - Seperate main game achievements and DLC achievements.
    - Display how many rare achievements we have gotten.
    - Filter games alphabetically and/or by achievement progress.

25 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Delete achievements unlocked by a guest

A guest played a game I don't have on my Xbox at a party, didn't use his own profile, and now I can't unlock those achievements for myself. I'd like to delete all of that game data and start fresh.

25 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Busy/Do Not Disturb and Away Feature

Like the Xbox 360, add a feature named busy, or do not disturb, so when you set your status to that you don't receive notifications until you restart the console. Also, add a feature where if the controller has turned itself off and the console has not been used in a while e.g. 30 mins, then it sets your status to away so people don't keep inviting you, thinking that you're ignoring them.

25 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Freedom to keep or delete your very own achievements.

The freedom to keep or delete games and your own achievements and for 1000G to be 100% completion for that game. DLC is not part of the game, it is content that is purchased separate from the game.
    We the people will not be coerced to purchase DLC that is separate from the game in order to attain 100% completion.
    We the people purchase the console. We the people purchase the game. We the people earn the achievements. It is our right to choose what we do with our achievements.

Freedom.

25 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Area for 100% Achievement Completed Games

The Xbox 360 had a little area where you could go and see all the games you had 100% of the achievements unlocked. A little area on the Xbox One similar to this would be nice.

23 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When viewing achievements, add the option to hide unwanted games with low gamerscore. (including Xbox 360 games)

I have seen countless threads about people wanting to delete games with low gamerscore earned from their achievements list, even if it meant sacrificing the gamerscore they earned from those games. It seems to be an OCD thing as opposed to an actual issue but it makes sense to me and it is very understandable why people can be annoyed by it. They want the Achievements section to be less cluttered. Gamers try a game, earn a few achievements, couldn't be bothered to play the game again because they dislike it. So, here is an easy solution, if you don't…

23 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Positive Reporting Profile

As it stands, the only reason someone would take the time to use the "Report a Player" option is to negatively impact a players reputation - either for legitimate or illegitimate reasons - for the sake of delayed gratification of sticking it to them.

It only promotes the act of "vengeance", often with the worst of intentions being the catalyst of motivation.

I believe that, in theory, by offering a report a player option with positive reviews will the community take the overall use of reporting more seriously.

Had a great team-mate who, instead of spamming "You Rock!" on Smite…

23 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Make discontinued achievements to vanish from the list if not obtained.

There will be times that certain online achievements will get discontinued either due to a shut down of servers. Please make the feature where discontinued achievements will vanish from the achievement list for that specific game.

23 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Gamertag

Hi please make the Gt Like Mike to be avaliable! So many inactive gamertags xbox users cant pick! Please do a sweep and make them avaliable!

23 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stamps for 100% of achievements

I feel like it would be a good idea to get a stamp (or something of the similar thing) to be given upon 100% completion of achievements. This would be able to be shown on the front page of your profile (maybe have like a showcase where you can show off five of your choice). I feel this could give incentive people to maybe complete the whole achievements on games, as people like to show off.

23 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Armed Forces Gamer Pictures

Please add gamer pictures on the Xbox One that represent the armed forces for example US Army logo and Marines logo so we can show respect to our troops!

23 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Remove Alpha/Beta/Demo games from your achievement list.

please delete any Alpha, Beta or Demo games from our played games and achievement lists or better yet remove any game that has a gamer score of 0G.

23 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base