~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Recycled Gamertags

Would it be possible for XBOX to recycle the gamertag "Fatal"? It has been inactive for years. Thank you,

33 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Maintain 100% completion on original achievements

I can't be the only one a little annoyed when a game that I have 100% on releases additional achievements via updates/DLC. Especially if I have sold it on or do not necessarily want to purchase the DLC..

Could we not maintain the 100% completion rate for the original achievements then stack the percentage for any additional achievements which are later released?
    e.g: display 125% if there is an additional 250pts added to a game.

33 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. New gamerpics - Ryse Son of Rome, Shadow of Mordor and Rise of the Tomb Raider

Hi,

It could be great to get some Ryse Son of Rome, Shadow of Mordor and Rise of the Tomb Raider gamerpics.

Thank you.
    Thank you

32 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Game & Achievement Manipulation

I have been an Xbox Live user for over 10 years now. In that time, I have patiently waited for the functionality to delete entire games and their associated achievements from users gamertags/accounts.

With less and less time for gaming, the quality of my gamertag/account has become more important to me. I would absolutely love the ability to delete games from my account that would subsequently delete and remove their associated achievements and gamerscore as well. I would greatly prefer only to reflect the games and activities that I care about.

In fact, I would be willing to pay a…

31 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ability to uplaod custom gamerpic

Have the ability to upload any picture as a gamer pic. Obviously, moderated for explicit content by other players who report said offending player.

31 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Profile picture

You should hookup with Facebook so our profile picture from Facebook will show on our xbox account. Or let use choose a picture of our own instead of the gamer pictures you give us.

31 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. MARVEL HEROES OMEGA - BEYONDER ACHIEVEMENT FIX (well as other similar achievements)

I, as well as many in this community, have found the Beyonder achievement for MHO to be bugged since Patch 1.04 released from Gazillion back on 8/24.

Many of us have gone to Gazillion's forums and were told back on 10/5 that a "fix" was done internally and would be released in the next patch. Unfortunately, that never happened.

Now, with the news of Disney shutting down this game on all platforms as of 12/31/17, it seems less and less likely that whatever fix was promised will be delivered.

For those that are now aware, the Beyonder achievement is suppose…

31 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Unlockable and Purchasable Gamerpics

Unlockable GamerPics: This would allow gamers to add more variety to their choices of GamerPic, add a little more of their personality to their profile based on what they play, and yet also eliminate the threat of lewd or offensive custom pics.

Gamers could also pay a small fee to purchase them on their own, which would make MS some money!

For example, I play NHL 17 and would love to have my hockey team's logo available to add to my profile. I'm amazed this isn't an option, considering it was on the 360.

30 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Claiming Old Inactive Gamertags

Good Day Microsoft,

I am writing this message for you to encourage or make an update on the system to have those inactive and already used gamertags or released or recycled for use. After the Mass Recycle of names, I have still found the one that I currently desire to be inactive for many years. The inactive gamertags haven't been played on for years and people are willing to pay for these gamertags.

30 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. gamertag

Vote for this if you agree Microsoft should reset all the banned gamertags and the 'reserved' ones

Bring in as many votes and you know they will do this right.

30 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Original Xbox game Achievements

Having original Xbox games with achievements would be a good way to persuade younger gamers to play older games and give retro gamers that feel good feeling we all get from achievements

29 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Custom gamer pictures

I think that you should Be able to either have a custom gamerpic as a child account or be able to change your account birthday to another birthday if accidenlty put wrong birthday in so you can put a custom gamer pic

29 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. remove achievements

please give the option to remove/delete achievements for games we no longer own or dont play anymore.
    should be our choice to keep or remove them

29 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Offline

You cant earn achievements offline and this is so stupid because say you have an internet outage what the heck do you do then. And then the only way to get the achievements is to contact the game creator. This needs to be fixed.

29 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Free Gamertag Change

I think we should be able to change our gamertag for free.... maybe just add a free change for everyone with an account right now and then they have to pay, but if people gamer tags are exposing personal information or got them banned they should have the chance for a free change.

29 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Organized Achievements

The achievements lists is a mess. 360 and Xbox One games are mixed up in no order at all. Please add the ability to sort them by:

-Xbox 360
    -Xbox One
    -Newest first
    -Oldest first
    -Percent complete (high)
    -Percentage complete (low)
    -Gamerscore

Lastly, and option to see what and how much I've unlocked in any given Month and/or Year would be awesome too.

29 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Reverting back to Xbox 360 gamer picture on Xbox One.

This has been posted about but we need to unite. Im sure your aware that when coming over to the Xbox one it will pop with an option to keep your old gamer picture or change to the new set of images. If you do not make the selection to keep your old gamer picture at this point in time you will never have the opportunity again. Still trying to figure out why Microsoft enabled this feature but does not allow you to revert back at a later time. You also have no ability to change it back by any…

29 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Let us delete unwanted achievements off profile $5 per game.

Let us be able to delete gamerscore/ achievements that we dont want on our profiles. We like to have a clean profile :) ,and it should be around $5 per game.

28 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Achievements viewing

allow us to sort our achievements by system, for example, xbox 360, xbox one and windows 10 games. and possibly by alphabetical order .

27 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Xbox One Custom Gamerpic Age Requirements

I have stumbled upon an issue with the Custom Gamerpic option for the Xbox One. Underage profiles are unable to have access to this feature, even if the user updates their birthdate due to an error in creating an account. My idea is to allow both Adult and Child accounts to have access to Custom Gamerpics, and any inappropriate or explicit gamerpics can be reported and therefore taken down.

27 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base