~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Gamer Tag Idea

I think that gamer tags should be able to be changed once a year free of charge (but if you want to change it many times then after the free one you have to pay the fee). This has came across to me because you can get a gamer tag when you were younger thinking it was cool 3 years down the line your thinking why?? so that's why i think it would be a good idea to give a free one. But if people do like their gamer tag then they can leave it that way.

31 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Game & Achievement Manipulation

I have been an Xbox Live user for over 10 years now. In that time, I have patiently waited for the functionality to delete entire games and their associated achievements from users gamertags/accounts.

With less and less time for gaming, the quality of my gamertag/account has become more important to me. I would absolutely love the ability to delete games from my account that would subsequently delete and remove their associated achievements and gamerscore as well. I would greatly prefer only to reflect the games and activities that I care about.

In fact, I would be willing to pay a…

30 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The ability to delete any Achievement and whole Games

The idea to delete any Achievement we wanted would be great!
    Also, delete any game from our list of achievements we wanted.

There is no need to have games listed where we only unlocked a handful of achievements

30 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Unlockable and Purchasable Gamerpics

Unlockable GamerPics: This would allow gamers to add more variety to their choices of GamerPic, add a little more of their personality to their profile based on what they play, and yet also eliminate the threat of lewd or offensive custom pics.

Gamers could also pay a small fee to purchase them on their own, which would make MS some money!

For example, I play NHL 17 and would love to have my hockey team's logo available to add to my profile. I'm amazed this isn't an option, considering it was on the 360.

29 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. gamertag

Get the gamertag 'Oh' to be reset in the next update the last achievement unlocked was over 5 years ago

29 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. New gamerpics - Ryse Son of Rome, Shadow of Mordor and Rise of the Tomb Raider

Hi,

It could be great to get some Ryse Son of Rome, Shadow of Mordor and Rise of the Tomb Raider gamerpics.

Thank you.
    Thank you

29 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Reverting back to Xbox 360 gamer picture on Xbox One.

This has been posted about but we need to unite. Im sure your aware that when coming over to the Xbox one it will pop with an option to keep your old gamer picture or change to the new set of images. If you do not make the selection to keep your old gamer picture at this point in time you will never have the opportunity again. Still trying to figure out why Microsoft enabled this feature but does not allow you to revert back at a later time. You also have no ability to change it back by any…

29 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Claiming Old Inactive Gamertags

Good Day Microsoft,

I am writing this message for you to encourage or make an update on the system to have those inactive and already used gamertags or released or recycled for use. After the Mass Recycle of names, I have still found the one that I currently desire to be inactive for many years. The inactive gamertags haven't been played on for years and people are willing to pay for these gamertags.

28 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Let us delete unwanted achievements off profile $5 per game.

Let us be able to delete gamerscore/ achievements that we dont want on our profiles. We like to have a clean profile :) ,and it should be around $5 per game.

28 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Battlefield 4

Purchased maps and short cuts don't switch over why pay more money from 360 to xbox 1 some of us pay good money for those maps and me can't play them on next gen unless we rebuy them? Fix this please

27 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. gamerpic

Have country flag for gamerpic

27 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Free Gamertag Change

I think we should be able to change our gamertag for free.... maybe just add a free change for everyone with an account right now and then they have to pay, but if people gamer tags are exposing personal information or got them banned they should have the chance for a free change.

27 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Profile Picture Customization

In the Xbox One app we should have the option to customize our gamer pics beyond what's relative or given to us from Xbox. This option could be app exclusive and anyone that has a smartphone can perform these actions by downloading the app. They could choose from what's in their photo stream or any album.

One security measure would be a system to automatically weed out obscene or vulgar photos and purify the use of third party profile pictures such as what's being proposed.

My reasoning for having this option is because I have seen multiple friends in my…

27 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Recycled Gamertags

Would it be possible for XBOX to recycle the gamertag "Fatal"? It has been inactive for years. Thank you,

26 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Achievements viewing

allow us to sort our achievements by system, for example, xbox 360, xbox one and windows 10 games. and possibly by alphabetical order .

25 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Include gamerscore earned from Xbox 360 games on the Gamerscore Leaderboard

When I unlock achievements on Xbox 360 games, they are not reflected on the gamerscore leaderboard. I would like to see these achievements included in my monthly total

25 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. achievements for original xbox games that are backwards compatible

add achievements to original xbox games that are backwards compatible

25 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. gamertag

Hello, I would like to submit a request to have the gamertag: o Gibby o removed. It is inactive and I would like to use it. Thanks.

25 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Organized Achievements

The achievements lists is a mess. 360 and Xbox One games are mixed up in no order at all. Please add the ability to sort them by:

-Xbox 360
    -Xbox One
    -Newest first
    -Oldest first
    -Percent complete (high)
    -Percentage complete (low)
    -Gamerscore

Lastly, and option to see what and how much I've unlocked in any given Month and/or Year would be awesome too.

25 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Recycle gamertag

Xbox Support told me to come here. I want the gamertag 'RandomDingo777' recycled. Annoyingly, I created it when I got my Xbox 360 S and then had to use a different gamertag when I upgraded my local Xbox 360 account, about 6 years ago. Now I can't even access the original, unused profile to change the gamertag and free it for use. Please can this gamertag be recycled and can I be notified if it is. I'm surprised there isn't some system in place for recycling gamertags already.

P.S. Vote for other people who want gamertags recycled too

25 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base