~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. gamertags

XBOX NEEDS TO RESET THE BANNED GAMERTAGS WHATS BEEN BANNED UNTILL 9999 THERES ALOT OF UNIQUE GAMERTAGS WHAY CODE OF CONDUCT THE ACCOUNT USER ISNT OBVIOUSLY EVER GUNNA USE THE ACCOUNT AGAIN SO WHY NOT RESET THE GAMETTAGS FOR ACTIVE USERS TO CLAIM FOR THERE PERSONAL PROFILE...THANKS

39 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. offline mode

Need some type offline mode for the ONE for people who don't have internet. Too many things on the One require to be online including achievements, pictures and videos. It also takes too long too load up whatever games you can play offline. Even some saved games get deleted. It would be nice to have a great offline experience like the 360.

39 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Require achievements to have a secondary unlock condition or force remove discontinued achievements

There are several games with achievements that you can no longer achieve due to their servers being taken offline (any sports game) or lack of updates (GoW Judgement for example).

There should be a mechanism for reporting broken achievements and discontinued achievements.

It's lame to buy a game and find out you can't 100% it because half of the game's functionality is missing. Ask devs to add a secondary condition (e.g. Kill 100 enemies online -or- Play campaign on insane for two playthroughs).

Alternatively, it would be nice if people who unlocked those achievements could keep them, but the available…

37 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Forza gamer pics

Have picture of cars form forza at your gamer pics

36 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Patch for offline achievement tracking

Self explanatory , a patch to allow offline achievement tracking so that way there's no extra steps needed to get them to unlock.

36 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Abiltiy to Remove Played Game Achievements

Hi. As you may know, there's a lot of games now that are completely impossible to finish all achievements on due to their multiplayer functions being removed. For completionisits, it's a huge headache and annoyance to see a game they own that can never be finished for whatever reason. I think the ability to remove the achievements from a game you already played from your profile would be help soothe this headache. Removing a game's achievements from your profile would make you lose the gamerscore you earned, but you would not see the game or it's unfinished percentage anymore. This…

36 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Facebook profile for gamerpic

I need to set my Xbox live gamerpic to a real picture of myself similar to how the ps4 uses your Facebook profile to generate the profile picture instead of a stock cartoon image. It links the accounts and is dynamic updating your gamerpic to your current facebook profile pic. I do not wish to be anonymous hiding behind a cartoon image. Please give us the option like ps4 users already have.

36 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Earning real life medals for your gamerscore

Ever since Gamerscore has been around, there really hasn't granted anyone anything. On the xbox site depending on how much GS you have, you are giving a title with a medal associated with it. Instead of seeing a virtual medal why not receive one for your hard work. All of us have spent thousands upon thousands of hours for a virtual score and an abundance of achievements but do we really feel any more accomplished. How about xbox makes a program where you fill ut a form to receive the actual medal instead of having it near your profile and…

35 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. mods and achievements

Now that mods are coming,instead of turning off achievements, I would like to see it add to the achievements.
    Explain: If it was
    Kill 100 enemies with shot gun
    It would change it to
    Kill 1000 with shot gun

Maybe a 10 -15% increases

35 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Transfer money to other account for xbox live

I think is a good idea to transfer your to money or give money to other account profile or friends

Make new to transfer money your xbox live money profile to any credit card you have ,if you want to use it to buy food or something else

This is a great idea

And make sure xbox money never expire

Just helping

35 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Acheivements for original xbox games

Add achievements to original xbox games once they are ready for backward compatibility on xbox one.

34 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 360 gamerpics on Xbox One

The ability to purchase and unlock game specific gamerpics made the 360 feel more "adjustable" to your personal preference. I am one of many who purchased quite a few gamerpic packs which may be cheap but were none the less purchased and can no longer be used. Make Xbox Live diverse again instead of seeing the same old default gamerpics.

34 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Achievement Rewards, Wishlist, 10 min DVR clips, Dynamic Dashboards & Folders

Achievement Rewards, think of these as bounties. Aswell as receiving the gamerscore, you also get an item for your avatar whether it's a prop or clothing, also achievements could reward you with things like Xbox themes etc.

Wish list, so we can have an area where we can put the games we wish to buy at some point. Instead of using phone apps or note pads.

10 minute DVR clips would help a lot for YouTube. I can't afford to spend on an Elgato, and I was happy with recording my videos using the DVR before an update removed a…

33 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Custom Gamer Pics and Profiles

It would be great if we could have a wider selection of accent colours (such as black and white) and the ability to fully customize our gamer pics how ever we want. This will make everybody's profiles more unique to others and it will be fun to make. This idea could even be brought onto the creation of Xbox clubs too.

32 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Xbox Original with Xbox Live

Since 2010 Xbox Live on Original ended for both Original Xbox and Xbox 360. Can you bring it back only for Xbox One?

32 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Maintain 100% completion on original achievements

I can't be the only one a little annoyed when a game that I have 100% on releases additional achievements via updates/DLC. Especially if I have sold it on or do not necessarily want to purchase the DLC..

Could we not maintain the 100% completion rate for the original achievements then stack the percentage for any additional achievements which are later released?
    e.g: display 125% if there is an additional 250pts added to a game.

32 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. let children customize their gamerpics

Children accounts can't customize their gamerpic on xbl but they can in Twitter Facebook etc. I don't think it will damage the xbl community :) and you can put a watching-system over the children account's customized gamerpic to check if they upload something offensive

31 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Relisting Motocross Madness and DLC

Please bring back Motocross Madness and its DLC, I would like to get the dlc especially to complete the game and fully experience the thrill of motocross madness!!

31 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ability to uplaod custom gamerpic

Have the ability to upload any picture as a gamer pic. Obviously, moderated for explicit content by other players who report said offending player.

31 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Profile picture

You should hookup with Facebook so our profile picture from Facebook will show on our xbox account. Or let use choose a picture of our own instead of the gamer pictures you give us.

31 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base