~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. age restriction on custom gamer pic

i think xbox needs to get rid of the age restriction so under age people can upload their own gamer pic i think its stupid to have this feature

52 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stats in your Profile

To elaborate this would be in the Activity Feed (you could push the feed to the left and have the Stats featured on the right side) that shows the individuals overall XBL and monthly stats, which includes:

• You joined XBL on: dd/mm/year

• Total Hours of Online Play: x
    - This puts you in the top x% of players

• The game you've put the most hours into:
    - Total hours: x hours

• Last year's favourite game:

• Last months favourite game:

• Achievement Showcase
    - Xbox One…

50 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Recycle Gamertag

Recycle Gamertags that have been inactive for years or at least gamertags that no longer show up in the Find somone option stating the gamertag is not in use at all.

47 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. GamerPic

So here we are, 2016 drawing to an end Xbox 1 S is out, and Scorpio is on the horizon... Gamerpics though are still animated tags that give us limited options on a system that has the censoring ability to tell me the save title for my video is inappropriate, (even when the video comes from a M- for Mature game that has more violence gore, and cussing than a Tarantino film) yet with all this technology we can't upload our own GamerPic even though I can access the majority of my Profile now from my PC, and Xbox Anywhere…

47 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Forza gamer pics

Have picture of cars form forza at your gamer pics

45 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Patch for offline achievement tracking

Self explanatory , a patch to allow offline achievement tracking so that way there's no extra steps needed to get them to unlock.

44 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Gamer Tag Idea

I think that gamer tags should be able to be changed once a year free of charge (but if you want to change it many times then after the free one you have to pay the fee). This has came across to me because you can get a gamer tag when you were younger thinking it was cool 3 years down the line your thinking why?? so that's why i think it would be a good idea to give a free one. But if people do like their gamer tag then they can leave it that way.

44 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Transfer money to other account for xbox live

I think is a good idea to transfer your to money or give money to other account profile or friends

Make new to transfer money your xbox live money profile to any credit card you have ,if you want to use it to buy food or something else

This is a great idea

And make sure xbox money never expire

Just helping

44 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The ability to delete any Achievement and whole Games

The idea to delete any Achievement we wanted would be great!
    Also, delete any game from our list of achievements we wanted.

There is no need to have games listed where we only unlocked a handful of achievements

43 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Custom gamer pictures

I think that you should Be able to either have a custom gamerpic as a child account or be able to change your account birthday to another birthday if accidenlty put wrong birthday in so you can put a custom gamer pic

42 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Account merging

I personally would like to merge my old gamertag, gamerscore, purchases and friends to my new account without loosing my purchases on my new account.

We need a way to merge old accounts with new ones. There are countless good gamer tags not in use because people can't remember their old emails.

42 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Custom Gamer Pics and Profiles

It would be great if we could have a wider selection of accent colours (such as black and white) and the ability to fully customize our gamer pics how ever we want. This will make everybody's profiles more unique to others and it will be fun to make. This idea could even be brought onto the creation of Xbox clubs too.

42 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Original Xbox game Achievements

Having original Xbox games with achievements would be a good way to persuade younger gamers to play older games and give retro gamers that feel good feeling we all get from achievements

41 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. let children customize their gamerpics

Children accounts can't customize their gamerpic on xbl but they can in Twitter Facebook etc. I don't think it will damage the xbl community :) and you can put a watching-system over the children account's customized gamerpic to check if they upload something offensive

41 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Offline Achievements

Easy enough. Make Achievements work offline, exactly like they did with Xbox 360.

40 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Achievement Rewards, Wishlist, 10 min DVR clips, Dynamic Dashboards & Folders

Achievement Rewards, think of these as bounties. Aswell as receiving the gamerscore, you also get an item for your avatar whether it's a prop or clothing, also achievements could reward you with things like Xbox themes etc.

Wish list, so we can have an area where we can put the games we wish to buy at some point. Instead of using phone apps or note pads.

10 minute DVR clips would help a lot for YouTube. I can't afford to spend on an Elgato, and I was happy with recording my videos using the DVR before an update removed a…

40 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Facebook profile for gamerpic

I need to set my Xbox live gamerpic to a real picture of myself similar to how the ps4 uses your Facebook profile to generate the profile picture instead of a stock cartoon image. It links the accounts and is dynamic updating your gamerpic to your current facebook profile pic. I do not wish to be anonymous hiding behind a cartoon image. Please give us the option like ps4 users already have.

40 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Abiltiy to Remove Played Game Achievements

Hi. As you may know, there's a lot of games now that are completely impossible to finish all achievements on due to their multiplayer functions being removed. For completionisits, it's a huge headache and annoyance to see a game they own that can never be finished for whatever reason. I think the ability to remove the achievements from a game you already played from your profile would be help soothe this headache. Removing a game's achievements from your profile would make you lose the gamerscore you earned, but you would not see the game or it's unfinished percentage anymore. This…

40 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Maintain 100% completion on original achievements

I can't be the only one a little annoyed when a game that I have 100% on releases additional achievements via updates/DLC. Especially if I have sold it on or do not necessarily want to purchase the DLC..

Could we not maintain the 100% completion rate for the original achievements then stack the percentage for any additional achievements which are later released?
    e.g: display 125% if there is an additional 250pts added to a game.

40 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 中文gamertag

请让xbox的gamertag支持中文吧!

Please allow Chinese characters for xbox gamertags!

39 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base