~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. you could favorite profiles

for profiles you could favorite them or a certain profile, it would be awesomefor a future update!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. acheivement reset

give people the option to reset, delete, and/or uninstall both achievements and game scores without the need to make a new profile that way people can enjoy achieving them again. for me, I will definitely enjoy it. that will be all, thank you :3

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. trade gold(achievements) for money , just like PSN does

it would be so usefull , it doesnt need to be fair or generous , like , half a cent per achievment or half a dollar , you guys can even put a limit so nobody gets too much money

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Players game scheduled status recurrent current score notification

The option to future schedule game default status current score notification to players maybe helpful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Gamertag Recycle

I would love the gamertag Godrik to be part of the next recycle. I've been wanting it for years now and the profile that has it is really old and has been inactive for a while now. Thanks!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. d

Offline functionality

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Disable rare achievement sound

The new Rare Achievements are a great idea but l really miss the classic, regular Achievement unlocked sound. All l'm requesting is the ability to have the Rare Achievement notification also play the same sound as the regular one.
    That regular sound has been the sound of accomplishment on Xbox for years and has always been and always will be the ultimate reward of unlocking an Achievement whether it be super hard or really easy.

Rare Achievements are actually far too commonplace and have started to mar the experience of unlocking Achievements with their constant special chime.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bring back the old way of showing your statistics at the end of the year

It was maybe two or three years ago when xbox would release statistics about your account from the past year. It would show hours played, top game, achievements compared to friends and a ton of other in depth information that I loved. I'm pretty sure they did something similar to this last year but it was *** compared to the one from a few years ago. It lacked alot of information the main one I care about is hours/days played and on what games and how many achievements and what not came from these hours. Im not sure the reasoning…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. B-D-A-Y B-U-N-D-L-E

Pitch: Develop a Birthday Pack for free to players annually.
    Concept: MS sends email with list of games member plays. player can pick a game to receive a Birthday Bundle Pack.
    Something simple, Coins, upgraded weapon with special skin, unlock token, Birthday Uniform etc.
    obviously Game Dependant.
    Implementation: 1month/1week before member BDAY MS/Xbox sends birthday email and requests by which game they want a BDAY Pack from the list of Games MS sends. On birthday, email is sent with a redemption code! That easy.
    Behind the scenes: When creating a game ask developers to create no more than 5 variation…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 14 15 16 18 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base