~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. free gamertag

Support told me to come here what it is is that ive had my gamertag for so many years it has also got my real name what is getting exposed i made this when i was a kid please can i get a free change

101 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 80 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Offline Achievement Hunting

I've always been an Xbox fan, it was my childhood. However most of my life I've lived in a rural community with very little Internet connectivity, meaning none at all. During my days on the 360, I spent hours and hours grinding and hunting achievements, it made games fun, I felt I had gotten my money's worth. These days I have to drag my xbox to a friends house while transporting it safely to unlock my achievements and view them. I can't sit infront of my games anymore and hunt as my heart saw fit. I miss out on a…

71 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Game Sharing

It would be alot easier to share game with family or friends without making other people xbox one your home xbox one and we could share unlimited times rather than 3.

55 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Xbox 360 gamer pic for xbox one

I want my old Xbox360 gamer picture back I just don't like the new ones my old pictures actually represent my personality now I can't I want the old pictures back

55 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 52 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Achievements entries removal

It would have been nice if Xbox one had a feature which will allow a gamer tag to remove completely games with 0 gamescore/achievements on the achievements list (like Xbox 360). Also this feature should allow gamer tags to remove any game with >0 gamescore for a limited number of times, for example only 3 games with. If someone wants to remove additional >0 games then they should pay an amount like 10 usd/euros for each game with > 0 gamescore each time. This feature will allow a gamer tag to clear up unwanted things on their profile like games…

51 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Use Achievements as gamerpics

Achievements have high resolution and some have beautiful art alot of people miss out,people will play way more to unlock achievement for the games they love so they can crop a part of an achievement to use it as a gamerpic! It will show how dedicated you are to a game and it will also make achievements more meaningful.

49 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Personalized gamer pics

In an attempt to change my gamer pic to a personal picture I took with my cell phone, I hit a brick wall. It seems that only avatar pics or a selection of gamer pics can be used. What if we were able to use our own pictures as the gamer pic? It will be simple. Just take a photo with a camera, cell phone, or Kinect, and use that picture as your new gamer pic. It can be of almost anything: your face, an object, an outside photo, a fancy car, your pet, etc. Once you have your photo,…

45 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Ability to Choose 360 Gamerpics For Use On Xbox One

I have a ton of gamerpic's on my Xbox 360 and I would love to be able to import them from my 360 to my One in full resolution. No tiny picture, I want to be able to look at my gamercard and see any gamerpic I have bought in the past.

[This idea was from Maineiacs's post]

43 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The Ability to Create Custom Gamerpics

Allow us the ability to create custom gamer pics.
    I consider myself a unique individual, as I am sure a lot of people who utilize Microsoft's XBOX services do. As such, we should have the ability to create customized pictures for our XBOX profiles, otherwise known as "gamerpics".

If need be, create a simple Yes and No moderation ability if you (Microsoft) is worried about inappropriate or offensive materials. And as an added security measure, allow a "report gamerpic" feature.

This would be a great creative ability moving forward with XBOX's seemingly current vision.

Please, we, your customers, urge you…

42 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Option to remove Games from Achievement history with 0g and games with un-obtainable Achievements

There should be a option to be able to remove games from achievement history with 0g like there was with the xbox 360. But also there should be a option to remove games from achievement history with unobtainable achievements, I am a completionist and I have a game on my profile that has unobtainable achievements and it really irratates me, maybe I have a small part of ocd, but I just feels pointless in earning any achievements anymore if I cant get them all. now I also have a game with 0g on my achievement history that I never even…

40 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Tomb Raider Gamerpic

Have Charcters from tomb raider definitive edition as gamer pic

37 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Turn off achievements

Have the option to turn off achievements when playing a game, maybe we want to try a game first before we earn an achievement then regret it. This mode would prevent or obtain any achievement/challenge.

36 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. [Xbox One] In-Game Feature to transfer save game between profiles!

And i know that xbox360 got modded by transfering save from USB to Computers but there should just be a feature on the console itself where you could go into your games and apps find the game you want the save moved from profile to another by doing so if you had a old profile and a save from lets say Resident Evil 0, you should be able to choose an option inside that game in games and apps to choose which profile you want to sync that save with, that way people who spent hours into a game (these…

35 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Gamertag

I think that you guys need to do another Gamertag sweep of all the inactive accounts. There's a 4 letter Gamertag that has no gamer score and no stats at all. I would die for this Gamertag I really want is

34 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. gamerpic

We need Or Xbox360 Gamerpics put on xboxone we should have an option to switch between 360 and xboxone gamerpics

32 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. custom gamerpics

I and others I think would like the option to either create custom gamerpics or/and the abilty to upload our own images for use as gamerpics. This would allow gamers to have pictures or logos more suited to indiivdual gamertags.

I would suggest holding images up to the connect so that it could scan them into the xbox or simply being able to upload images via the xbox live website that would become part of the selection that is under the menu gamerpic.

31 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Delete Unfinished Games from your Achievement List.

Have the ability to delete unfinished games from your achievement list. These might be games you regret playing or know you will never finish and achieve 100% completion.

31 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Naruto gamer pics

Put some Naruto gamer pics plz some old ones from the xbox 360 and new ones but put some Naruto gamer pics :)

30 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base