~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Request party invite

I think it would be cool to have a button added to the chat option of your friends profile that would say request party invite for when they're in a invite only party instead of shooting them a message saying invite instead you could simply hit this button your friend would get a notification saying so-and-so would like to join the party

70 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Banned communications ?

Let me get this stright , 95% of games have tons of swearing , most is bad enough that every other word is ***. Yet today while playing rainbow six , i get team kill by a party , being frustrated, i call on a *** and now im banned. Do you guys work to be this incompetent, or does it come natural? If you're going to "protect " the community from "bad words " , then lets start with game content before banning us players for the same language you're profitting off of. Such hypocritical *** makes players go…

52 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Revamp DVR

The Dvr on Xbox one is slow af, and it hasent change since its launch. WE NEED A NEW DVR APP ASAP!!!!

49 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 46 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. social offline

When you go into offline mode you can select certain friends that will always see you are on.

44 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Remove auto following of game hubs.

Whenever i play a game it automatically follows that game's hub, if i manually unfollow the game it will get followed again the next time i play it. It does this for every single game i play and has been doing this for as long as i can remember. Please remove or at least give us the ability to disable this "feature".

43 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Group Your Friends Into Slots

Have the ability to sort your friends list. Ex. Clans, Friends, Family, etc.
    Instead of only having 2 groups Favs and Normal Friends, you can have the ability to have both of those, but more organized and easy access. You can place your friend into a group and then message that group or invite to party/game, and all of that. This is something that alot of clans and popular people have been looking for for ages now, and this would make things SO much better!!

42 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Notifications - Expanded Options for Friends/Favorites/Followers

I have over 13000 followers so I get a tremendous amount of invites and messages from followers. The amount of notifications that I get as a result are unbearable, but if I turn off notifications altogether then I can't see notifications from Friends & Favorites. This has forced me to appear offline most of the time, which I don't want to do. I would like to see the notifciation options expanded to allow us to control who exactly we receive notifications from. For example, for messages I should be able to say I want to get message notifications from Favorites,…

42 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Chat banned

Just trying to understand due process through the Xbox chat ban. I have allegedly had poor communication and poor behavior but xbox/ microsoft cannot tell me what specific behavior was considered "overwhelming evidence" in order to have me banned.

Just trying to get a better understanding of specifics if I/ we as users are paying all of this money for services. Because, if your users don't understand what specific action(s) caused the result then how do you expect behavior, communication, etc. to improve (maybe consider to explain to for first time violators so they have more of an understanding).

41 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. minecraft

。。

38 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please remove suggested friends and random posts on activity feed

Removal or option to turn off suggested friends and random posts on activity feed. It's supposed to be a personal co sole experience so I cannot understand why you would want these options switched on to flood your dash

35 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. daredevil game like batman

free roam. vigilant feel. expansive universe. Daredevil would be a great character to make an open world game with. In perspective to the Batman trilogy, deadpool is the closest thing we have, but even that is only level by level, marvel deserves a solid game as such especially with how well the comic movies/series are doing. Please team!!!!!! Make us nerds happy and willing to pay

35 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add a Dislike Button

The idea behind the dislike button is to show content creators how the public really feels about the content being provided to them without being rude or fearful that their opinion will be unoticed.

Many content creators are abusing the system to get their content on the trending feed even though their content is only sub par to other gamers videos. These other gamers go widley unoticed because they don't believe in using such cheap tactics to show off their creative content.

The abuse I mentioned is that they delete negative comments, whether it is constructive criticism or a simple…

33 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Stop suggesting friends

Stop suggesting friends to me! This feature annoys the hell out of me, especially because I don't like other people ! Suggesting I be friends with someone is something I don't find to be very useful. The suggestions aren't even good suggestion. More specifically, suggesting I be friends with someone because they are friends of friends does not help because I've never even seen nor interacted with them.

32 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ability to remove unwanted followers or have a request acceptance before they follow you

It's really annoying to see people who you dont know to have you as their friend. Xbox should first make you accept them as you can do on Facebook. For example, they want to add me right. Ok so they send me an friend request if i dont accept it they wont be my follower. Please Xbox. Make this possible.

31 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Ability to block popular clip creater content from community feed

Wish there was a way to disable "popular clips", If I don't want to see it on my community feed why can't their be a way to remove it. Blocking the user does nothing and their clips still go on my community feed.
    These clips that get popular are full of the most random and complete inappropriate things I don't want to see on my xbox. Please fix this issue.

30 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Gears of war 4

Horde mode should be playable offline. We paid for the game we should be able to play.It makes no sense. Oh wait yes it does it's all about money. Please change this it's a real dissappointment.

29 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. tagging friends in game clips

When you upload a game clip or a screenshot, I think it would be a good idea if you can tag one of your Xbox friends in it so they can view it easier and quicker. For example I upload a game clip and tag a friend. It pops up on his/hers notifications saying that I have tagged you in a game clip, click to view it here. I just think it would be a good idea

28 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. i hope you put the rockband games on the xbox one and yours the keybroad and drumsand madden football and tom raider

I hope you put all the rockband games on the xbox games and maddem football games and tomb raider and let your your own download like the keybroads and drums and all call of duty games sonic the hegihog games and all the the olds back wards games too

27 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Friends List Nicknames & Groups

I think it would be great if we could have the ability to put custom Nicknames next to friends on our friends list, and have the ability to create custom groups on our friends list so we can make our friends list organized.

This would help tremendously if you have a lot of friends with the same name, or just want to make a list of all your friends who play Gears, so when you want to play Gears you know who is down for it.

Please Xbox, add this feature!

26 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base