~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring Original xbox live back

I Have A Great Idea Microsoft Please Bring Back the Original Xbox Live Back For Original Xbox So We Can Feel that awsome experience again i wanna play need for speed underground 2 online again and the great old school games.... PLS PLS BRING ORIGINAL GAMING BACK FOR THE FIRST ORIGINAL XBOX!!!!!!

215 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

15 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. individual party volume sliders

Sometime when in a party with a bunch of people some are silent and some are loud making it fairly unbalanced for the other members because if they turn up their headset volume up to hear the silent guy the loud guy goes way to loud, so i think it would be a fantastic idea to implement a volume slider like Discore has where base value is 100 and you can slide it anywhere between 0 and 200 to make you everyone on the same loudness.

102 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Get rid of black ops 3 lag once and for all

Have the black ops 3 multiplayer not lag anymore. Players can take a deep breath with the connection interrupted gone and kiss the lag goodbye making it more easy for players to enjoy game without having it lag every second

93 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. game chat through speakers

you know you guys mastered the idea of party chat through speakers and headset. but forgot the other half, GAME CHAT through speakers. I want to record reactions on call of duty..so does a ton of you tubers.

79 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Steam Friends for Rocket League

Microsoft should add an option for put in friends Steam Players for play with them on Rocket League , because that's a great game who contain the crossplay but he's not much exploited yet without this possibility. And it will continue for other games with crossplay Xb1/PC !

77 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. FREE Online Multiplayer

I know that I'm not the only one who wants free online multiplayer. I find it rather ridiculous that we have to pay just to play online with friends and family. At least fulfill this request before Project Scorpio comes out.

70 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Free Online Multiplayer

Free Online Multiplayer just like the PlayStation 4!!!!!

67 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Remove Communication Bans

I don't think this is necessary, Is broken too when I got unsuspended and it wouldn't let me talk in parties Still..

62 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Destiny Splitscreen

Wouldn't it be awesome to do Splitscreen on destiny?

60 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. All Forza Games

When going into an online session, the user is allowed to make a lobby where they can name the lobby such as "Race" and then pick from a set list of topics that describe the lobby such as "Have Fun" or "Car Meet" Once the lobby is created, the user's lobby shows up on a list of lobby's when others try to go online. This way everyone is catered to. This lobby system should be very similar to Gran Turismo 6 which has a way better lobby system (in my opinion) than forza.

60 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Snap Party Chat

Bring back the ability to snap party chat (just like you can snap Achievements, in addition to just bringing it up in the Guide). Why? When I'm in a party with people I don't know well (friends of friends and the like), it is convenient to see at a glance who is speaking by looking for the flashing rings around their gamerpics.

55 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Bring back Netflix Party Mode

Many people have been asking for this. Xbox would be wise to bring back the use of Avatars in games and apps. It gives the console a unique touch and really offers something that the ps4 does not.

53 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Fix Xbox reputation system

Hello Everyone:

My name is Ryan and I have been an Xbox user since it first came to the scene. I have had endless amounts of fun over the years and still to this day thouroghly enjoy Xbox. Recently though, I have run into a very serious issue that I would like to get resolved or explained.
    My issue is the Xbox reputation system. This system is extremely faulty and plays no vital role on Xbox live. Players abuse this system outside of it's intended use. I have recently experienced the harsh and unjustifiable reality that is this reputation system.…

50 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 50 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Wrongful ban!!!!

My gamertag is MOPARMAYHEM. I have been an Xbox subscriber for ten years. I have recently received information that I am going to receive a ban today. I know exactly why I was reported. I play Destiny and every week we play Trials of Osiris. We try to go flawless and enjoy the competition. This Friday we played a group of red bar connection hunters. They were skipping around and teleporting. I sent a message and told one of them that they were the biggest _uss bags I have ever played. Congrats! I get banned, but they can cheat their…

49 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. MW3 Complaint

I am getting sick and tired of the cheating that is going on with MW3. This game has become COMPLETELY unfair and unplayable. Players are able to modify the game to make it too damn easy to kill opponents and racks up points. It is MAR 6 2017 that I write this. About 3 days ago, some goon playing Kill Confirmed was able to rack up 80 kills in a game where only 65 dog tags are required to win. How the hell is that even possible? Domination games are 185-30 in the blink of an eye, and that's starting…

48 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Get a Dashboard notification when new system update is available!

Many of us have the console in energy-saving mode. We are not aware of any new update until it becomes mandatory and kicks us off our multiplayer session or what. A system notification from Xbox One when a new update is available will help us know that there is an update and then we can do it whenever we want and have spare time, before it kicks us off our sessions :)

47 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Xbox live should be cheaper

It needn't be free, but it too expensive.

45 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Offline Lan Gaming Setup

I need one feature in XBOX ONE S. An Offline LAN gaming. So I can open gaming arena and set multiple consoles for gamers who wants to play in offline local LAN based setup. I can do multiple events if I'll get this.

44 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. communication ban

Your enforcement team is pathetic. I've been an xbox customer for around 14 years now i get my first communication banned and its for 2 weeks. Your team didn't provide me any evidence just a vague description of whatever option the guy that reported me clicked. and when i asked for evidence they still couldn't provide me with any just another vague description. I know all I've done is passively replied to a hate message. but i bet the guy who sent the hate message didn't get banned. if your enforcement team is actually going to banned someone i think…

44 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base