~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Xbox One - add the play through both tv and headset feature like on 360

On xbox One please add the play through both tv and headset feature like we have on xbox 360.
    In party chat we should have the option to hear people through tv and headset at the same time.

I would also like to be able to hear game chat through the TV while at the same time hearing party chat in our headset just like on Grand Theft Auto 4 for Xbox 360.

80 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enforcement Ban

I've received a one week communications ban,
    unable to send messages or talk to anybody.
    I've been an Xbox member since 2005 when Halo 2 came out,
    I've never received any sort of ban & I'm absolutely blown away that their are people called
    "The enforcement team" who have more jurisdiction than the 1800 Microsoft people we can call... they have no way of contacting them and hide in the shadows while they have the authority to ban your account while your PAYING for a subscription... NOT TO MENTION the ban in the first place is ridiculous since I'm always…

76 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Street fighter I

Please allow more local coop games

63 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Game Chat/Party Chat

After a chat with a customer support agent online, I came to realize that using a party chat or game chat with two accounts on a single Xbox is not exactly possible. You can chat with others, but not each other. This is an inconvenience as a friend and I wish to use some really nice headsets to hear the game better but still hear each other. My suggestion is to make this possible through party chat and game chat when using multiplayer. If you need, you can easily mute the other person so there is no echo, so it…

61 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Get rid of black ops 3 lag once and for all

Have the black ops 3 multiplayer not lag anymore. Players can take a deep breath with the connection interrupted gone and kiss the lag goodbye making it more easy for players to enjoy game without having it lag every second

58 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Playable Elites in Halo Multiplayer! #BRINGBACKELITES

Since their continued disappearance from Halo 4 and 5 multiplayer (around 5 years) us as the halo community feel missing pieces in our beloved franchise, for most, one of these features was playable Elites in multiplayer. That we have had since the original Halo 2 back in November 9th, 2004 until Halo Reach on September 14th, 2010. That is almost six years of Elites in multiplayer! Six years!
    I will now tell you some reasons why it is vital for Elites to return to Halo Multiplayer
    1. Machinima purposes. More options for Machinima makers.
    2. Multiplayer Diversity and Originality
    3.…

56 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. individual party volume sliders

Sometime when in a party with a bunch of people some are silent and some are loud making it fairly unbalanced for the other members because if they turn up their headset volume up to hear the silent guy the loud guy goes way to loud, so i think it would be a fantastic idea to implement a volume slider like Discore has where base value is 100 and you can slide it anywhere between 0 and 200 to make you everyone on the same loudness.

52 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 49 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Live streaming

Hey I know we have twitch and stuff, and like game clips but we can only put game clips on YouTube I mean its cool to be able to but I think we should all be able to LIVE Stream on YouTube which I think, and mabey more people think this would be an awesome idea so I really hope we can add this in for Xbox one....
    Pls vote for this of u guys would enjoy live streaming on youtube

48 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Destiny Splitscreen

Wouldn't it be awesome to do Splitscreen on destiny?

44 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. IMPORTANT! FREE ONLINE MULTIPLAYER/KEEPING GOLD APPEALING

Making XBOX LIVE free online will attract more people to own a Xbox,push hardware sales and software sales.Xbox think they might lose money but like i said more people,more hardware and software sold.Keep Gold appealing with games with gold,exclusive discounts and for e.g allowing gold members free groove membership or access to watch windows movies.Free online multiplayer is a big factor which is why PC is appealing and realistically we pay for multiplayer access when we purchase the games for xbox.Be smart xbox,attract more numbers,beat competitors and be fair to the consumers.If you want for now to see how many…

44 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Steam Friends for Rocket League

Microsoft should add an option for put in friends Steam Players for play with them on Rocket League , because that's a great game who contain the crossplay but he's not much exploited yet without this possibility. And it will continue for other games with crossplay Xb1/PC !

42 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. game chat through speakers

you know you guys mastered the idea of party chat through speakers and headset. but forgot the other half, GAME CHAT through speakers. I want to record reactions on call of duty..so does a ton of you tubers.

42 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. All Forza Games

When going into an online session, the user is allowed to make a lobby where they can name the lobby such as "Race" and then pick from a set list of topics that describe the lobby such as "Have Fun" or "Car Meet" Once the lobby is created, the user's lobby shows up on a list of lobby's when others try to go online. This way everyone is catered to. This lobby system should be very similar to Gran Turismo 6 which has a way better lobby system (in my opinion) than forza.

41 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. cross platform gaming/multiplayer

Im sure im not alone on this, gamers including myself have always wanted to play with that other friend. PS4 or PC it would be a great addition since Sony and Microsoft are happy because more memberships will be purchased and the fans will be exited as well. AND PLEASE DO IT TO BLOCK BUSTER TRIPLE A GAMES.
    ex:Black Ops 3, Battle Field 1(new) ext...

38 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bring Original xbox live back

I Have A Great Idea Microsoft Please Bring Back the Original Xbox Live Back For Original Xbox So We Can Feel that awsome experience again i wanna play need for speed underground 2 online again and the great old school games.... PLS PLS BRING ORIGINAL GAMING BACK FOR THE FIRST ORIGINAL XBOX!!!!!!

37 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Remove Communication Bans

I don't think this is necessary, Is broken too when I got unsuspended and it wouldn't let me talk in parties Still..

35 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Free Multiplayer

Xbox Gold should be free for everyone who owns XBOX as Multiplayer should be free for people to play with, Not as you should pay for multiplayer it doesn't make sense. My Suggestion is to remove Gold so that multiplayer is free for both New and existing Xbox players.I also think this is the reason why Xbox is being beaten by PS 4,PC and Wii U.
    Also Free to play Games should be Literally free to play like online multiplayer for free not just a free to play game and you pay for multiplayer.Still Doesn't Make Sense.

Multiplayer should be…

33 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Wrongful ban!!!!

My gamertag is MOPARMAYHEM. I have been an Xbox subscriber for ten years. I have recently received information that I am going to receive a ban today. I know exactly why I was reported. I play Destiny and every week we play Trials of Osiris. We try to go flawless and enjoy the competition. This Friday we played a group of red bar connection hunters. They were skipping around and teleporting. I sent a message and told one of them that they were the biggest _uss bags I have ever played. Congrats! I get banned, but they can cheat their…

33 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 33 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base