~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mute auto-playing game trailers on store pages

Mute game trailers (like the Steam store), then optionally allow the user to unmute it.
    This will make the trailer less intrusive and annoying to people who don't want to see it.

265 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improve the store's performance

Whilst desperately trying to look through the various deals sections for the console, I am frequently met with pauses and unresponsive D-Pad controls whilst scrolling or navigating. These pauses are long enough to try pressing multiple times which causes the selection to just shoot right ahead, and the more games and apps you enter/back out of the worse it gets.

I've tried disabling videos from autoplaying, and that hasn't helped at all. I am on a 72/20MBit connection. I am not in the preview program, and my games are all on an external hard drive.

Store performance has been a…

262 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mass Effect 2 + 3 digital download

Now Mass Effect 2 + 3 are now BC on Xbox 1, please make them avaliable digitally on the Xbox store. ME 1 is there, so why not the other 2 ^_^

239 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Star wars Knights of the old republic 2 the sith lords

Hoping to see this title brought to digital download like it's predecessor recently was. Would be fantastic to play the series without console jumping.

151 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 146 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 130 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Buying Xbox 360 games

Buying Xbox 360 games with gift cards in the Xbox store and you don't have to buy it with a credit card

117 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Better Games with Gold

Microsoft can afford to give us this, I'm not talking about the new battlefield or the new mafia game, I'm talking about games like Ark: Survival evolved, The binding of Isaac rebirth, don't starve and maybe, just maybe a triple a title that has been out for 6 months to a year.

112 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add the Release date for games under ‘Games Coming Soon’

They should add a release date to the tiles on the store so you don’t have to individually click each game to see when it releases. There’s so much wasted white space on the tiles too, you could put the date right next to the price or just above it.

It would be a small quality of life improvement that would make a massive difference.

111 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Need Kinect Adapter!!!!!

I bought a Xbox one S and am going to buy Kinect. However, I found I need a Kinect Adapter! Later on, I found Kinect is out of SOTCK! The price of other store or website is 4 times it should be, ~$200 for a Kinect Adapter!!! Damn Microsoft!!!
    Only is the US, it is out of STOCK!
    Please prepare more Kinect Adapter ASAP! Microsoft behaves like making a fool of its customer!

108 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add support for Ukraine region

Ukraine is the biggest country in Europe. Here are thousands of "illegal" XBOX owners. Yet, XBOX DOES NOT SUPPORT Ukraine as a region. This causes really big difficulties for those, who want to play xbox here. XBOX is NOT SOLD officially in Ukraine, from which company loses a lot of money. Games CAN NOT BE PURCHASED officially, so gamers buy "grey" game keys on 3rd party websites, most of which have bad reputation, and from what Microsoft, again, LOSES MONEY. Most importantly, even if you buy an xbox in Ukraine, YOU CAN NOT PLAY GAMES ONLINE, so we have to…

106 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. SCOTT PILGRIM VS THE WORLD: please bring it back.

This game was easily one of the best games I've ever played, AND I ONLY PLAYED THE DEMO!
    Now that's saying something.
    I know I'm not the only one who likes 8bit arcade beat em up games.
    And this one was amazing please put this back on the market.

105 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Sell back digital games

I'd like a system to where you can sell back digital games that you bought, either for half or full price or something like that

103 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Xbox Store price match

I like the idea of digital games but the only thing holding me back is the price. Like why does it cost more for a digital version of a game then phisycal,their; is no case, cover, disk or shipping costs. Maybe their should be price matching with Steam, or with the leading retailer for games in each country (most likely Amazon for most) as even though I won't be able to trade-in the games, I and most people would jump to digital as you can pre-download and get access to the games as soon as they are released so no…

90 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Xbox One X Kinect Adapter

If Xbox One X Kinect need Adapter, I pass

89 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 89 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make Movies/TV Shows purchased on the Xbox Marketplace available for viewing from mobile devices.

It's very disappointing that the only place you can view films and TV shows purchased from the Xbox Marketplace is from your console. If I purchase a movie on the Amazon app or the Vudu app I can watch it from my phone,tablet,roku,smart TV and other devices. It makes me much less inclined to buy movies from the Xbox Marketplace when I can not view it anywhere other than my living room. I own almost 80 films on my UltraViolet account that I can watch from nearly anywhere. But my half dozen films purchased on the Xbox Marketplace do me…

89 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. F.E.A.R.

The first F.E.A.R. is a really great game! Multiplayer is really awesome very addicting and fun to play. As well as single player. Can you guys please bring back F.E.A.R.! Thank you

87 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Guitar hero 2

Guitar hero 2 na loja do xbox para fazer a compra digital por favor

85 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. ability to download purchased movies on xbox one hard drive

Option to download not stream movies purchased on Xbox one.why do we need to keep using data to watch our films? What happens when the internet slows?what happens when live is down?what about your customers that have internet but their connection is to slow to stream? All these problems are cured if we could download on Xbox one

84 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 37 38
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base