~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fable II

If fable 2 is already on xbox one then why isnt it on the xbox app on windows 10??

65 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Xbox On Windows 10 PCs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Xbox one streaming via Apple Mac

Is their a way to stream Xbox one games to my Apple mac, like the facility in PC's running Windows 10?

55 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox On Windows 10 PCs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make Infinite Warfare/Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered on Windows 10 cross-platform on PC with Steam.

Angry Joe shares is thoughts about the game on PC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvFRVOV469Y

For those who aren't aware.

Steam and Windows 10 version of MWR and IW aren't cross-platform, so that means Steam and Microsoft split the already low player base. And now when the Season Pass content gets released, it will be split yet again.

Microsoft and Activision fix this.

53 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox On Windows 10 PCs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. project gotham racing 1 and 2 forza 1 and 2

Please release software that windows 10 computers and laptops can use to play those old games again don't throw away the discs make software that can play then again make us all happy please vote

49 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox On Windows 10 PCs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Show the Xbox One Controller Battery Status on Screen in Windows 10

Please make a App, a Option or something else to Show the Wireless Xbox One Controller Battery Status on Screen in Windows 10.

The 360 Controller App does this all the time when the Controller Battery is going low Power, why not the new One Controller?! Its so annoying for me to be in a Match online and my Controller cuts off because i dont know that the Battery Status is too low..

This is not a Giant thing for you, so please put this function in Windows 10, WE NEED IT!!

48 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Xbox On Windows 10 PCs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. game dvr settings improvement

Game DVR settings improvement;

the settings are very limited. Make more options available under an "advanced settings" tab

Claims have been made that Game DVR now records 1080p 60Hz. which is only half true. it only records in 1080p but still at 30Hz.
    codec quality ate "high" is not high enough.

I would like to see a slider or manual input, or both.

Other limited settings; recording folder.
    there is no selection at all. to change this you need to change the recording folder property to a redirect, which is ridiculous.

I understand MS wants to make it easy for…

45 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox On Windows 10 PCs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Miracast for Mac

I want to be able to view my Xbox screen over my personal network on any platform. Im using Mac OSX. Also While someone is playing games on my xbox I want to view my xbox but use it for something else like TV on the HDMI Output, Netflix, Skype etc.
    This could be done on who signs in.
    e.g.
    User 1 signs in and uses the XBOX to watch TV via miracast (cross platform)
    then
    User 2 signs in but they will need to use their password and they can't see what user 1 is watching.

40 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Minecraft

can I play creative please?

38 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox On Windows 10 PCs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. steam achivements

add steam achievements to Xbox app on pc combine Gamerscore and include them in game hubs for pc alongside Xbox achievements

32 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Let me play the Pinball FX2 tables purchased on XBOX available to play in Windows 10

Pinball FX2 was one of the first games available to play on Windows 10 linked to my Xbox account, yet months and months later we STILL can not play any of the tables purchased on Xbox in the game on Pinball FX2 in Windows 10. This has been brought up in the Zen Studios forums MULTIPLE times and Zen says it's Microsoft dropping the ball on this and that they are waiting for it too. Give us the tables we payed for on Xbox available to play when we load up Pinball FX2 on Windows 10 already!

32 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Xbox On Windows 10 PCs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. How to Flesh out Xbox Anywhere Library

A few ideas on how to quickly flesh out of the Xbox Anywhere library on the Win10 PC side with third party games, it can't be a MS only zone to succeed.

1) Target pre-existing and up-coming indie titles, take Dex for instance which just launched on Xbox One but already has a Windows version. Help indies devs make win store xbox versions of their titles.

Same goes for bigger kickstarter titles like Yooka-Laylee and the new System Shock reboot, Thimbleweed Park etc.

2) Change the revenue split so if buying from win store it's 20/80 instead of the usual…

31 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 31 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Windows 10 Xbox Stream Display - 1 screen and not all in Split Screen Play

Playing Terraria with my kids.

I am on a 14" laptop, they are on a 40" tv.
    Yet I am stuck seeing the same split screen display on my laptop.
    4 panes on a 14" laptop isn't effective way to play.

Provide options to toggle from a pane to single display view.
    Perhaps with a means to PIP or Ribbon Navigate view the other players.

Multipane is nice in Terarria to see where others are, etc.
    But isn't served well in an XBox Stream.

31 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. microsoft adquiera a steam de valve/ Microsoft acquires Valve's Steam

microsoft deberia adquirir el software steam para se la mayor distribuidora de juegos en pc y que lo integre al sistema para que sea nativo de windows 10...

microsoft software should acquire the steam to be the largest distributor of PC games and integrate it into the system to be native Windows 10...

30 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow us to use our keyboard and mouse as a controller when streaming games

If the game is also available on Steam, the keybard and mouse controls from Steam should be used on the Xbox One streaming service. We shall use Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 for this example. Gather the keyboard and mouse controls from the Steam version of the game and used on the Xbox App Game Stream. And since Xbox's fans know how much you guys like your cash grabs, you can even make your own keyboards and mouses with faster feedback, shorter travel time when pressing a key or clicking a mouse, all that nice stuff.

30 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Push to talk on Xbox app

Can we plz have PTT on Xbox app plz?

29 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Xbox On Windows 10 PCs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. make xbox exclusives..... exclusive

With all Xbox exclusives going to Windows 10, the same day they launch on Xbox, what reason does anyone have to buy any Xbox One console? Whether they buy an Elite, S, or wait for Project Scorpio, they will have an inferior platform to one that can play all the same games, plus THOUSANDS more. Exclusives move consoles. That's a truth that has been alive nearly as long as consoles have. Mario moved the NES, Sonic moved the Genesis and Halo moved the first Xbox. We don't need another reason to buy a PC. I have 2 in my home…

29 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Disable "Trending now" and "Popular" Option in Settings

This section is actually infuriating even before you didn't have to see it unless you clicked on it by accident. Now it's showing up in your game feed where you have friends added specifically to not want to see that garbage? That entire section is absolutely vile to say the least and I want to see as little of it as possible.

27 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Xbox On Windows 10 PCs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Streaming games to PC while TV is on

By this, I mean for those who have the cable connected to their Xbox and have family use it in the house. While the TV app is running, some of us want to be able to play games, but obviously you can't just boot your family off. Xbox One was originally a family console, and that's what I still use it for. My means of solution, as I recently bought a Windows 10 PC, is being able to have the TV app running for the television for my family to use, while I can stream my games to my PC…

26 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox On Windows 10 PCs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Purchase Xbox 360 Games on Xbox App

Please add support to purchase Xbox 360 games on the Xbox App for Windows 10.

25 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base